Shine under stars

Jungkook

A sigh escaped after trying the nth outfit for the evening, why am I being so indecisive about my clothes, it's not that I am so bad at fashion, I should be confident with my appearance....

"But not this", I murmured looking myself at the mirror after I wore a red shirt, I should probably be looking super hot because the person I challenged today, is all time charming and ever eye stealer, literal heart stealer.....focus Jungkook!!

 I rummaged back in my luggage finding my best clothes to wear and then I found the gold from a bunch of black pile clothing , that I usual wear. I mean I like black so it's mostly what's in my closet and so goes for my luggage ,Dark clothes are literally evergreen fashionable but for now let's change into this sexy shirt which can dominate this world.

It's perfect to slay the crowd but I just hope we fit in the aura, after all,  it's a cruise and here we are searching for the sexy outfits amidst the gleam of luxury...I mean we will stand out but who cares, and up to my meagre worries there is one of my side who is eager to see her, first time encountering with different aspect, well she is all time cute but her charms can be lethal, I believe.....the purest can be wildest too.

I finally changed and damn, I look dashing and it's all true, this is it. My confidence just boosted up once my appearance appeared in front of the mirror  but Before leaving the mirror, I cheered up myself a bit "Let's rock it JK" . I picked up my wallet and my cell phone but something caught my eyes, the small screen flashing a message. I clicked on the received message just to flash a big grin on my face.

Tzuyu just sent me a photo of her and butter who was running faster than her , walking at the street at night, under the moonlight, which she sometimes do while I accompany them. Tagged with the photo was a savage text one could expect from the one and only  Tzuyu [It feels so free when you aren't around]. I laughed at the comment and texted back with my bag left swag [Butter say it other way around and it feels free because nobody roam around with ghosts other than me] She replied up with laughs which made me laugh too, I am sure she is smiling, I mean we aren't that best friends and all but we are close enough to rely on each other at time. We met few years back and it didn't took us long to be this close to each other, we grow closer as time passed by and I am so grateful to have a friend who has so many sides and comfort.

I still remember how shy she was when we first met and now, it's all upside down, we give savage statements to each other, frequent dinners together and complimenting each other well and her aura is just so comfortable for me, mentioning her beauty is a must though,  which is on a different level. I remember when one of my assistant dropped the camera while capturing her photo for demo and practice...

 Her last text before closing our minimal chat box was [I miss you too and take care] a reply to my comment of greeting a bye. A knock on my door made me immediately shove my phone in my pocket without checking further or even minding further things because I know who is on the other side.

I plotted my feet towards the door immediately and as soon as I opened the door, I knew I fucked up....by accepting the challenge we made this evening. She was there, with that ethereal red dress on and flower gracefully tucked in her hair, her look will kill the human population in a second and I know it because I just died with the charms she is radiating in that red dress.,,,it's just perfect.

 Without my realisation, my mouth flung open a bit as my eyes stuck at her, just accepting that the lady in front of me is the prettiest girl I ever encountered in my life. She was taking my breath away and I am not sure if she knows it because that innocent smile she carries on her.