Undeliberated doubts

Another month passed, and it feels like the days are getting shorter now, now that it's time for winter to strike again. I like winters, they are chilled and all you want is to cuddle in your blanket with hot chocolate and marshmallows...the best combo to ever exist. I switched my phone on and went back to my desk, the night had fallen on my lap pretty quickly. It's almost time for me to leave my cabin for good today. The office was empty, for an obvious fact I know. 

Last month, more than a month actually, I went to Japan, to home and it was the best thing that happened to me this year. Why is it always on the verge of winter when you try to look back at the days you spent, it's worrisome how fast the days turn into months and then a whole damn year but you still feel the same, you see what changes you have made but if you live a life like mine....there wouldn't be anything to consider. 

My heels clicked on the empty hallway, mind wandering to places and still it sticks to one specific time. The time I was in Hawaii, how is he now? Is he still going out on vacations...he must be. He's Korean, so maybe he's here! but what about it, what's there to search for him?

A ring on my phone stopped me from getting into the elevator. "Hi Minari", I chirped while I picked it up, my other hand fiddling with the tip of the tie I was wearing. "Oh, when is it?" .."But I don't know her"....." well I can do that part"....." alright, see you then".

Well, just how fast my plan changes, even though I am tired I can never say no to shopping, especially when it's for a special occasion. Mina's friend, whom I know through her words is getting married soon and the engagement is next week, and for that, she needs some guidance....not to boast I am considered to be one of the best in this, amongst my friends...so the bride has asked for me and who am I to say no. 

I think I have seen her quite a few times, but just quick glimpses but I can assure you that she's drop-dead gorgeous. Anyway, that's for later to think, I reminded myself while buckling up my car's belt and driving off from the parking...to the store. 

*************

"Hi, I am Tzuyu, sorry to disturb you", she bowed while I was still trying to get my trance out from her incredible beauty. I am sure the knuckle on my shoulder was from Mina, trying to get my composure back. I just laughed nervously, she kind of makes me nervous, beauty often does. 

"I am Sana and it's my pleasure to accompany you...so no formalities please", I laughed out with an embarrassed tone, coping with the prior action.  "So when is the wedding?", I asked while we were in between to check the dresses in the aisle. "Next month...I am quite excited", "I don't see any reason to not be excited", she laughed at my reply, or maybe the wiggling of my eyebrow, but whatever made her laugh, I was contended by it. Not that I am into her but....god she's so cute. 

 We went on to some other aisle to select the next set of dresses and once we found the perfect, slick floral dress, we couldn't take a further look at anything else. We left the store and went to a nearby dining place. She was a very shy but indeed sweet person, most of the time I was initiating the conversation but I didn't mind, Mina is the same though, but they both are so, so comfortable to be with. Such a warm feeling coming out of them, it's just so great to be with them. We were almost done with our dinner.

"I can drop you both", I suggested but Tzuyu shook her head, her smile appearing. "As much as I am thankful for your offer, I have to refuse it.....my fiance will be here soon, I messaged him a few minutes ago", I smiled and looked at Mina as she nodded, and gestured her hand towards me, "I will come with you", I nodded and took a sip out of my cup. When were almost over with our meal, our bill was on our table, and with a tug of war, I got the opportunity to pay. Well, I am older than both of them so that card played the part.