Moving on

A sad smile escaped from my lips as I stepped out of her condo, I looked up but didn't see her. She used to come to the balcony whenever I used to take my leave...it's not the same today, we won't be the same again...and it's completely fine, she understood everything that I told her. She understood the fiasco I am going through, and I can't be more grateful to her to say the least. If it wasn't for her generosity, I wouldn't even be able to blurt what's in me, to actually know what's in me. I asked her to not hate me but that's on her, I am the culprit, whatever punishment she wish to give, will be less than of what I deserve. 

I surely felt bad for Tzuyu, she loves me a lot but if I continued this...it must have hurt her more. I took a deep breath and rubbed my arms, it's getting cold,  once the heat of alcohol hit the lowest. I can now feel the undeniable chilly winter and the instant roaring of my belly. I don't feel like eating, knowing I hurted someone so badly. 

But I remember she smiled at the end when I told her about Sana, I told her how I met her and everything I did on the vacation...how I had that sense of insecurity and doubts in my mind and chose the safest option I never expected I'd get. I, myself think I am selfish...I won't deny it, I just want her to be happy...even if I never get to meet Sana again, even if she isn't destined in my life...I will be happy that my love was real and in that...I never intended to drag anyone, not create any misery, or build false hopes in anyone...

"If it's not her, it's no one"

************

I tiptoed and peeked at him, his back facing me. I smiled to myself and moved closer to him. I kept my arm on his shoulder and surprised him. He flinched but relaxed when he found it was me. He was chopping some vegetables, smiling ear to ear. 

"You're late", he asked as I just hummed and sat on the kitchen platform. "New project...new sheets...same old me", I grabbed a carrot and took a bite. He just hummed and continued chopping "So it's weekend tomorrow...any plans?". He thought for a second and looked at me. 

"Actually day after tomorrow I have a flight to the States", I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows. He took the clue and told me that it was his company's meeting and he was going to be there for a week. He even packed everything before coming to my apartment so that we could spend Saturday together...we planned for a quick amusement park visit on Sunday, so maybe to compensate for that. 

"So let's go shopping tomorrow", he stated, tossing the vegetable in the pan and adding some flavors. "I need to buy a few things", he continued as I nodded. "wait!!"

"We can't tomorrow", I jumped and landed on my feet, and he frowned. "Tzuyu's engagement...I told you about this right...we have to go together", I smiled as he made an agreed face. I have already convinced him to join because I barely know anyone there and Tzuyu told me to bring a companion if I am not comfortable....such a sweet girl, we have been on a constant connection this past week, scheduling meet ups and just getting to know each other.