Epilogue: Beautiful Truth

Jungkook

I just dropped my bag when a call resonated in my epty hall. UGHH after long day of photo shoot...I picked my cell phone and frowned...why is Tzuyu calling me right now. Is there any problem with the last session outcomes. 

"Hey", I called after picking the phone up, I wiped my hands before taking the cup out of my cupboard, I need water....or wine. 

"Jungkook, are you free this evening", it took me a bit back....never in these years, after what happened she asked me anything like this...I was a bit hesitant if not completely bewildered. Is she asking me out for a date...NO it can't be right. 

"Uhh Yeah...I mean I'll just have my dinner and then sleep", it was all silent for a moment. 

"Can we meet for dinner....I want to talk to you....and I want to introduce you to someone....wear something nice", with a bit of a chuckle she took a quick yes from me...even though I tried to ask who it was and for what...she ignored all my queries and cut the call.  I was weirded out by the same, she was somewhat happy for the past weeks, I like it and I have seen her this happy when we were together but she seems happier than that....often times now she gets coffee and flowers occaisonaly delivered...it's an office gossip so I presume she might have found a lover and I guess she wants me to meet him..

Nonetheless I am happy for her and pretty excited to meet that person. I got myself ready, wearing a blak shirt, it's never a bad option to opt for it. Black shirt for dinner is just the most stable choice I have taken in my life that often.

 Black shirt for dinner is just the most stable choice I have taken in my life that often

"Let's see what's for dinner then"....and I dashed whistling a song I am very much into these days....'Love scenario'

***************

Tzuyu

I was sitting next to Mark, we have already ordered our dinner and booked another seat in restraunt near the han river...well It was because of me they parted and this can be only way in which  I can tell them that I am and I always was fine with my friends being happy...Only in this way I can tell them how happy I am, how burdened I am for they have chose me over their love, Inspite of it, I get it why they do something like that...I would have done the same, Mark assured me of this. 

As of now, I'll be enjoying my dinner at this dine, pretty close to the restraunt I booked, that is an isolated one, I mean it's a rooftop restraunt and very high profile which gives you privacy....it should be theirs, they deserve every stem of it. "You did a great job honey...they'll take it from here", Mark kissed the side of my head, already knowing what's going around this brain...he claims that it's his hobby to read my mind and says he gets it automatically.

"I just hope it goes as per the plan"...and just then my phone tinged, recieving a photo from Sana, she sent me her fit

and just then my phone tinged, recieving a photo from Sana, she sent me her fit