complicated circumstances

Jungkook

I was in deep sleep but it broke when I heard a loud thunder that literally palpitated the glass window too, It was horrifying but it was not the end, a salient screech was accompanying it in my room, my eyes tried to have the visibility in the dark until I switched on the light and the moment I did, my eye brows knitted itself, there is some tense atmosphere here maybe due to weather too but the main thing was Sana wasn't on the couch and I roughly blew off the blanket from my body, "Sana!" I called softly and examined the room  yet no trace of her.

I hurriedly scanned the room and with thorough examination I pointed that the small stool which was initially kept beside the bathroom was titled and the door is slightly open, suspicious grew when I heard a silent sob coming from the washroom, my  squinted itself when another thunder stroked and the lights turned dim due to power cut probably, but it got itself back soon.

My feet transmitted itself near the area as I called up again "Sana you there" , a soft trail of sobs was what I got as reply , making me immediately open the door and take a look inside, I peeked through and the site tormented me, the scene  which broke my heart for some reasons. She was sitting on the floor while hugging her knees, crying softly while her head was lowered, burying them beneath . I scooted near her with my full concerns that was by now touching the apex.

"Sana" I called again tenderly and this time her head rose up, face muzzled up with tears. Red and horrified and just then another thunder flashed loudly making her jolt and snuggles herself again, her arms tightly hugging her own body, insanely looking helpless and terrified. I immediately wrapped my arms around her sensing the cause of her distress, this actually hurt me too, her tears pain me more for a cause I am yet to tell.

I calmly rubbed her back, while she relaxed overtime with my continuous titillating and whispers of calm sound, I tried my best to assure her and divert her mind from this thunderous night. "It'll fade soon, don't worry I am here" I repeated my fragile cheers and soon her body loosened up, her grips getting tender on herself, her sobs edging to the end while her cheek rested on my shoulder. Good thing the thunderstorm is nearing to an end with meagre drops of rain by time.

I somehow managed to capture her in my embrace,  eventually as her cheeks relaxed on my shoulder, snuffles were heard as her trembling lips mumbled "I am sorry" I shushed immediately and stood up along with her, not letting her go from my arms which is the only thing not bothering me in this world, and just like that hugging her shoulder I lead her to the bed, while minding every step we took.

I guided her to the bed and she silently rested on the mattress, not letting my arms go as her arms are circling around my back and mine on her shoulders relaxingly rubbing her back to give her comfort and thus we ended up sleeping next to each other. 

It only took few seconds to get comfortable or should I say more than comfortable with her, My arm being my angel's pillow, while my heart being her armament. Her eyes were closed , shut tightly as her breath turned into little soundless snores, I caressed her face and the damp cheeks just tattered me, she cried a lot and through her hoarse and weak voices, she must have tried to stop those so bad. why didn't I woke up before?

Deciphering from her actions, it's clear that she is terrified by thunder and in even the time when she needed someone, she choose not to wake  me up, she hid in the bathroom. How silly and thoughtful she can be in times like this. Thinking about my sleep before her fears, she is really one of a kindest human I ever encountered in my life, Being beside her is the only things that matters to me and I can say that I can never be bothered by her, the thing she did today for those kids, it just melted my heart, staking her own priorities for the smile of others is her main aim all the time, thinking about others happiness and mostly for those whom she cares about, she is really not thinking of the consequence these actions will lead to, lead to my love.