Me or Him 🔞

"Please Jimin"

"No! I said you aren't allowed to have any boys over. ESPECIALLY if I'm not here." Tonight Jimin was going to hang out with his friend all night so I would be alone at home until tomorrow morning. "But-" "No but's. I'm leaving now so if I see a boy or a girl other than you in the house, then you will receive a punishment." He was putting on his coat. I nodded at his words as he grabbed the keys to his car and kissed me before closing the door behind him.'How would he even know if I had a friend over or not?' I thought to myself while pulling my phone out of my pants pocket.

My digits tapping on the screen of my phone, texting one of my best friends, Jungkook to come over.

Over text

"Hey Kookie"
"Hi Y/n, what's up?"
"Can you come over tonight?"
"But isn't Jimin there?"
"Nope. He's out with his friend for the night"
"Okay, can I bring Taehyung?"
"Yeah!""See you in 10 minutes"

I wore a dress that Jimin would've never let me wear. Luckily I had it hidden so that he wouldn't be able to find it. A few minutes later...

"Ding Dong!"

Hearing the familiar voice I immediately ran down the stairs to the door and opened it.

"Hey-woah" Taehyung's lips were forming a 'O' shape as his eyes landed on my chest. Jungkook elbowed Taehyung because I felt a bit uncomfortable.
"Ouch" He looked away and frowned at Jungkook.
"Ahh- s-sorry Y/n he-"
"It's fine. Come in"

They walked in and we walked over to the kitchen. We started talking a bit, until I noticed a small bag Jungkook held. "Oh um Jungkook you can place it on the counter." I said pointing at the bag. "I forgot. We bought wine on the way. Do you mind if we-" "Sure!" I had already forgotten about Jimin. We opened up a bottle and Taehyung poured some in our glasses. After some time, we had already drank too much. To the point all of us got drunk.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Jungkook said.

Almost stumbling I went in my bedroom and lied down on the bed. Taehyung followed from behind and closed the door behind him. He climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately as his fingers pulled down the zipper to my dress.

He dragged the dress and my panties down to my ankles then tossing them across the room, leaving me completely naked underneath him.

-Meanwhile Jungkook POV-

I was walking back towards the kitchen though I heard sounds which I think were moans and groans in the room I was about to pass by in the hallway. They were getting louder so I decided to go see what was going on. I then saw Y/n and taehyung.

"I-it's not what it looks like!"

"Umm I-I'll go now"

I left the house not being able to process the current situation in between the two.

Y/n POV

The door of the room suddenly slammed back open.

Jimin POV

"GET THE FUCK OFF, NOW!"

I shouted when I walked in on Taehyung and Y/n fucking.
I immediately pushed taehyung off of Y/n.

"I can explain"
"No! I think you proved a pretty good fucking point by coming here!"
"Shut up!" Y/n shouted at the both of us.
"No!"
"Stop being so jealous Jimin! Taehyung is just better than you at it okay?"
"THE FUCK did you just say?!?!!"

I was so pissed off right now.

"Chill she's just drunk. Well, she is right about me being better than yo- What the hell ARE YOU DOING?!??"
"I don't know. You ask her"

I had enough and decided to just punish her here and now so that I can make him just shut up.

He just watched as I took my pants off along with my boxers. "We'll see who's the better one now" I smirked.

"ahHH!" I slammed into her as she screamed. Without hesitating I already began hitting her G-spot while making bigger, faster, rougher and harsher thrusts moving in and out of her tight pussy. Working my way even further up. "Ahhh J-Jimin!!" I quickly looked over at Taehyung seeing him bite his lips, not being able to control himself he slowly started pumping, losing himself while letting out groans, moans, whimpers with his eyes closed the entire time. I faced back at Y/n and kissed her and flipping each other over. "Ride me, kitten" she was breathing heavily, bouncing up and down on my length, hearing the sound of skin clapping in between every bounce she made. Soon, she through her head back in pleasure but still felt the pain.

"I-I need t-to c-"

"No"

I flipped our bodies once more as I then managed to go further up. Her eyes shut. I felt her walls clenching around my dick. Making bigger movements I noticed a tear escape her eyes. I then twitched inside her.
"3. 2. 1" she then released letting out a sigh of relief along with a strange moan. My dick coated with her white liquid, creamy juices. Her walls painted with mine after I came in her when she released on me.
Sounds coming from behind. Hearing Taehyung breath heavily.

"This was only the beginning. I won't let this go easily. Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't be able to even lift an arm when you feel like calling or texting anyone. Not to mention, not being able to walk."