Cockwarming your boss at a meeting 🔞 Part 2

[REQUESTED]

"Jimin why are you so impatient" he kept dragging you up the stairs and in to his office. He slammed the door shut, taking dangerous front steps towards you while you were moving backwards until you hit the desk behind.

"I can't be patient when I have you around  me, feel your wetness against me, still not being able to do anything about it." Jimin hissed, towering over you in front of the desk, what caused you to slowly bend down, taken aback by his sudden explosion of neediness.  

"You sure are the hottest boss I've ever had." 

"You don't need to mention what I already know darling." He grinned, roughly connecting your lips together, circling your waist with his big palms. You kissed back, moving in sync with your boss while passing your hands through his fluffy hair.

He pulled on your bottom lip with his lustful gaze piercing through your eyes, your legs started wobbling from the tension. Jimin placed you down on the desk, leaving kisses on your neck and collarbones, making you moan out loud. He unbuttoned your shirt and bra, attacking your breasts, skillfully sucking on your perked up nipples. You squirmed biting your lip harshly and pressing his head deeper between your chest. 

The man rolled his tongue on your upper body, leaving deep marks wherever possible, before turning you around and bending you over. 

Jimin raised your skirt and dragged your thong downwards with his teeth, which pooled down at your ankles. 

His dick sprang out of his pants, he pumped it a few times lowering himself first at your entrance level. His breath hit your exposed clit, chills running down your spine. He prepped his tongue upwards licking all over your slit slow and controlled, making your eyes roll to the back of your head, earning a chocked moan out of your mouth.

"Ji-Jimin  hurry..." you whimpered feeling your legs spread apart, his tip already teasing your hole, leaving stains of pre-cum. "Look who's impatient now, don't worry you'll beg me to stop after." He wickedly smiled, slamming himself inside you, not even leaving you time to adjust.

Jimin started thrusting fast, letting out all his frustration from the meeting  wash out of his needy body, which was just craving his personal assistant. You on h to e other hand couldn't think straight, your body weight shifting back and forth from his powerful thrusts, hitting deeper every time.  You couldn't stop moaning your boss's name, that had become a stuck caramel on your tongue. "Mhm, you teased me so well before and now? Where is your confidence little girl? Pathetic." Jimin Chuckled pulling out of and slamming back again, forcing a screen out of your weak body. 

"AH- Shut up and d-don't stop" You gripped the edges of the desk, bouncing on his DICK dick again, earning a groan said probably pissed him more. His thrusts quickened, earning force and becoming more powerful, your eyes saw stars from the painful pleasure electrifying your whole system. 

The man kept mumbling curses gritting his teeth. You clenched your walls around him, felling him twitch, indicating that he was close.

"Don't you dare cum Y/n" He growled lowering the intensity of his thrusts, only to increase again. You winced enduring the  burning pain of holding your release.

He kept using you chasing his  climax, finally allowing you to cum on him. Without the need for repetition, your both let out your fluids mix down at the floor, chests heaving up and down, your lungs trying to fill up with air again.

"I swear if I can't walk back to the meeting then you'll have to carry me around all the time." You hissed still breathing heavily.

"That's not even bad, if that's the consequence then prep yourself for a round 2."