Cock Ring 🔞

"It doesn't hurt to spare me a glance Park." You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend, who was sitting for an hour now checking his phone ever since he got home.

"Mhm" he mumbled, his eyes still stuck on the electronic device in his hands. You sighed loudly, plopping on the couch. Jimin was always like that, cold and distant. In the beginning you found it kind of hot, but now it had started ticking your nerves. 

You were together for half a year and still that's not enough for him to throw his shield down. Concerning your sexual activity, you had done it enough times and he could be wild in bed. But this was not enough for you to feel him.  You knew he loved you, but what you wanted the most was to make him understand his behavior is no longer acceptable. 

Then things might change. Every day he was coming back home, eating dinner with you nevertheless barely talking and spending the rest of his night on the phone or laptop. 

"Want to watch a movie?" you raised your eyebrows, trying to catch his attention. 

"I don't know, if you want you can" Jimin looked at you for a second, his gaze getting lost again at the flashing screen he was holding. You groaned, stomping your foot in annoyance. 

"Why are you groaning now, just do whatever you want" he narrowed his eyes, slowly losing his patience. You hummed, getting up and leaving towards your shared bedroom, extremely pissed. Walking with burning eyes form anger, you didn't notice the obstacles on the floor and tripped over a box. Luckily you didn't get hurt. You scratched your head, throwing flaming darts at the stupid box that made you trip. 

Until you remembered that this was your sex toy box. 

Your eyes sparkled once a marvelous idea passed your brain. Hustily opening the box, your eyes roamed over all the silicone, metal or fury varieties. What caught your attention whatsoever was a vibrating cock ring you had bought recently. It was the perfect chance to use it. You smirked, catching it and slipping it inside your pocket. Turning back to you boyfriend, you swayed your hips with confidence, standing in front of his indifferent figure that probably didn't even notice your entrance. 

For now.

In a swift move, his phone vanished from his hands. You turned it off and placed it on the table in front of the living room couch. 

"Hey Y/n! What was that for?!" he questioned with a sassy look. you didn't waste time and landed on his lap, attacking his smooth plump lips. His eyes widened but he kissed back, your hands slipped inside his shirt fondling with his nipples. Jimin let out a groan of satisfaction, tangling his tongue with yours and deepening the kiss's passion. 

You left little bites all over his sharp jawline simultaneously grinding your hips on him, your boyfriend seemed to enjoy the moment from the way he tilted his head back, a raging erection suddenly poking you from beneath.

A slight smirk made it's way up your lips while you slid down, positioning yourself on your knees in front of him.

"Y-Y/n what are you doing?" He gave you a questioning look as you started fiddling with the fabric of his pants, removing every inch of bottom clothing, which revealed his cock proudly standing tall. 

"I-I um-"

"Hush, Park" your gaze immediately darkened, he gulped down once you grabbed his member giving it a light squeeze, slowly caressing his length. His figure shacked under your powerful touch, he whimpered gripping on the leather couch tightly. Your thumb pressed over his tp sensually, moving your nail across, Jimin chocked a high pitch scream, looking at you desperately. 

"P-please Y/n" he whined, you responded with a small sarcastic laugh, which made him confused. 

"Don't think I'm going to be easy on you."

Before he could even understand the meaning of your sentence, your hand grabbed the cock ring from the inside of your pocket and slipped it on your boyfriend's dick, setting it in place with a few quick moves and turning on the vibrations.

The male gasped, hissing and cursing lowly under his breath. "Y-Y/n get this damn thing off me" Jimin screeched, attempting to do it himself. His hands were slapped away, you moved your finger signing  him no, smiling sheepishly. Proceeding to give his tip kitty licks, your palm stroked his cock painfully slow.

He was barely holding back his moans, the tight pressure of the cock ring caused his dick to harden even more. 

"Your cock looks so pretty babe." You cooed, winking before wrapping your tongue around it and engulfing it whole, only leaving the toy visible. 

"Ahhhh~" Jimin rolled his eyes to the back of his head, long sinful moans leaving his lips, that only managed to bring wetness all over your shorts. 

Even so, you kept bobbing your head around the right spots that made him weaker. He managed to grabbed a hair tie and made your hair go into a high ponytail, growling loudly as you increased your pace. His whiny moans were music to your ears, encouraging you to move even faster. 

You gagged on his dick, he flinched slightly screaming from the stimulation. 

"I'm c-close" his member twitched in your mouth, but the tool made it all more difficult to do so. You pulled away, leaving the ring vibrating on a higher speed. 

"Your behavior does not permit you to cumming" you smirked, watching him writhe under your authority.

"I'm s-sorry... it h-hurts I want to... cum ah" he whimpered in between chocked moans. You kept your amused expression, asking another question.

"Will you change your attitude towards me Mr. Park?"

You traveled your tongue over his shaft, cupping and his balls.

"Y-YES! I PROMISE!!" He screamed, his dick kept twitching because of the cock ring's vibrations, begging for release. Your fingers tangled around his length, pumping him up and down in a fast pace, Jimin's breath got heavier. Turning off the ring, you skillfully drove him to his release. You placed your head in front of him, opening your mouth. His seeds shot to the back of your throat violently. Wiping the remaining stains off your lips, you approached Jimin's trembling and panting form. 

You kissed his cheek, chuckling. 

"You'll be a good boy from now on" proud that you achieved your goal, you were ready to walk away, until a hand roughly grabbed your shoulder and pinned you down on the couch.

"Just because I'm a good boy doesn't mean I won't punish you for what you did."