Threesome 🔞

[Requested]

Jimin, Jungkook, Reader

I had just gone out for lunch with some of my friends. We had talked about the normal stuff, how we had been, what we had been doing, dating life, and how BTS looked when they danced.

"But have you ever even looked at Jimin when they practice..." One of them said with an oddly joyful sigh at the end. I for one has seen what she was talking about many times. Sweat sometimes drippings from his forehead.

"He bit his lip while looking at me the other day." Another one said and I almost laughed. He hadn't looked at any of them, he was looking at me. Now, how have I become so familiar with Jimin, we've been friends since he was a trainee and we slowly became friends with benefits. That also how I've become familiar with how he dances. Because its the same when he's above me, lips parted slightly as he repeatedly licks and bites them, sweat sometimes dripping and his hair sticking to his forehead. It was a sight to see, I wont lie.

But this time, it wasn't just Park Jimin who was above me, with his head nuzzled into my neck and his lips nipping at an already tender spot, it was Jeon Jungkook.

I realized I had forgotten my bag in the practice room, almost forcing my friends to pay for my lunch as well. We were headed back to the building and I was all too happy to have forgotten my bag. We walked down the hall of many practice rooms and I stopped walking and then my friends did.

"Do you want us to wait on you?" They asked as they looked through the door. I slowly shook my head saying I was fine and to not wait up. Just as they left the members of BTS stopped dancing.

"Done early or just taking a lunch break?" I asked loudly for them to hear me from across the room as Jimin and Jungkook both sat down while the others got water.

"Just a lunch break." Jin said while he grabbed a water and some of them went to change before walking out of the room and Taehyung stopped at the door and looked at me and then the two of them. "Want us to order for you two or just bring you both something on the way back?" he asked them loudly. "Just bring me something, I need to rest for a second" Jimin almost yelled back and Jungkook mumbled a small same.

The door shut and Jungkook just looked down at his phone and I smiled at Jimin and he gave me that signature smirk and even a small wink as he stood up. I just laughed softly as I bent down forgetting I was wearing a skirt and as I bent down to grab my bag I heard a whimper from across the room and then I felt someones hands on my hips.

Jimin pulled me close by my hips and when I fully stood, my back was against his chest and his hot breath was against my neck. I closed my eyes as I leaned into him. He pulled me even closer somehow and placed a small kiss to a love bite he had left not even a week ago.

"Why are you always such a tease around me baby girl?" He whispered into my ear as he began to kiss up and down my neck and he made his way to my jaw as I whispered an answer, "I don't know daddy." He quickly turned me around and picked me up.

Soon I was against the wall with my fingers tangled in his hair as he kissed me. He started kissing my neck and as if my moan was a signal to start, he began grinding into me. I moaned and he pushed my skirt up a little further and then I hear a whimper and I look at him and he just slowly sets me down and places his forehead on mine.

"Can he join too, love? He's been needy ever since he caught us at the dorm." He said as I fixed my skirt and I nodded while looking up at him and I smiled when he kissed all the way up my neck and when he got to my lips he planted a soft kiss and then we pulled away slowly. I just looked at Jungkook whose lips were parted and slightly dry and as soon as he looked at me he pulled his lip between his teeth and slowly bit it before licking over them.

I walked over to the couch and I straddled his lap and I looked down at him. I placed a hand on the back of his neck and I kissed him hard and he placed his hands on my hips and ground me into him. I moaned and when I rolled my head back slightly he started kissing my neck and he let out a soft groan.

A few seconds later we say a light come on outside in the hall and Jimin quickly picked me up as Jungkook stood and we made our way into their empty private studio and as Jimin was kissing me as stripping me, Jungkook was locking the door. Jimin put me down on a table and as he took off the final piece of clothing on me he moved out of the way for Jungkook.

"I'll let him go first. You always save the best for last" He says softly and he sat down in a desk chair as Jungkook moved forward and kissed me and the only time we parted was when I helped him strip off his shirt. As you were unbuttoning his jeans he continued to kiss your neck and when they were finally off you felt him kneel down. You looked at him confused and you then looked at Jimin who had a hand on his shoulder.

"Help her out first. I know how much she liked foreplay." Jimin says as he sits back down. Jungkook slowly started kissing my thighs as he made his way closer to my core. My hands made their way down and one was now in Jungkook's hair while he grabbed the other and held it, his other hand on my hip to keep me from bucking my hips up.

He began to tease as he licked up my slit and my moans fell into quiet whimpers and he placed a small kiss onto my clit. Once I thought he was going to pull away and move up, he started thrusting his tongue and would move up to suck on my clit. Jimin moved to sit in the chair beside the table and he slid two fingers into me as Jungkook focused on my clit.

As soon as my legs started shaking jungkook pulled away and started stripping and just as I was about to release Jimin pulled away. I couldn't help but buck my hips and whine loudly. Jungkook had stripped fully and as soon as I had calmed down from my almost high Jungkook slide in.

His head went to my neck as he thrust sped up and went deeper. He was so much different from Jimin, usually Jimin would prop him self up so he could watch me beneath him, he would thrust deep and slow. Jungkook's groans interrupted my thoughts. A couple of 'fucks' and little relieved sighs fell from his lips as he gripped my hips so hard they could almost bruise.

His thrusts soon became sloppier and both he and I were a moaning mess as he pulled out I whimpered and I looked a Jimin confused as Jungkook released on my stomach.

"Only one condom." He says softly as Jungkook sighs softly and he leans over and kisses my forehead before pulling on his clothes and quickly walking towards the door.

"I'll make sure they stay out a little longer." He says and Jimin just nods as he locks the door when Jungkook leaves. He moves to me and he picks me up before sitting down again. He kisses across my chest and just smile and I kiss him and he slowly pulls away.

"Ride me." He says softly and I look at him a little confused. He just smiles as he leans back a little and I just nod and I slowly slide down on him. He picks me up a bit and starts thrusting up, I place my forehead on his as my eyes shut and I moan. He starts kissing my neck and when he pulls away he brushes my hair from my face so he can see me.

He kisses me and tangles his fingers near the roots of my hair as my hands go to his shoulders and he starts thrusting faster. The sounds of skin against skin, sloppy kisses, and our moans mix in the room. He breathing speed up and he starts kissing my jaw and then buries his head in the crook of my neck as his thrusts get sloppier by the second.

His moans turn into whimpers as he thrusts and I moan loudly as he thrusts get harder, trying to keep at a steady pace. I kiss him hard and when he moans my name I look at him with big eyes before soon shutting them as I moan. His hand travels to my center as he rubs my clit in circles and he kisses me. He pulls away as we both release and he lets out a strangled groan as he releases.

After a few minutes we're sitting still in the chair and he starts kissing my shoulder. I look at him.

"Maybe next time..." he says softly and I just look at him confused. "Maybe next time what?" I say softly.

"Maybe next time, Tae can join."

_____________________________________

Requested: Threesome Jimin x Jungkook x Y/n