Teacher's Pet PT. 2 🔞

PART 2.

Jimin pulled me up by my arms and made me sit on the edge of the desk. When he let go of me, I could barely hold myself up due to the sensitivity down there. "Stay still, kitten." He demanded before kneeling down, face to face, with my dripping core. "Fuck. Your soaked pussy really wants more attention." I instantly threw my head back as soon as he started licking my folds. I moaned as his plump lips wrapped around my clit, gently sucking on it.

All of a sudden he thrusted his tongue into me. I gasped at the sensation.

The wet sounds of his tongue pumping in and out of me filled the room, along with my moans and whining.

"Ah fuck. J-just like that, d-daddy." I clenched around his tongue. "I-I'm gonna cum again." He pulled his tongue out of me. Making me cry in frustration. "Be patient. Daddy will let you cum if you be a good girl for him. Will you be a good pet for daddy? Hm?" I desperately nodded, earning a chuckle form him. "Good. Now get on your knees."

I obeyed and forced my shaking body down his desk before kneeling in front of him. He used one hand to loosen his tie. I could feel myself getting even needier due to how hot he looked, staring down at me as if he were to devour me.

He unbuckled his belt and threw it into the chair and pulled off his jeans along with his boxers, letting his length spring out. I licked my lips and stared at his dick, wondering if it would fit in my tightness. "What are you waiting for, slut? Suck like the obedient pet you are."

I reached up and grabbed his shaft, pumping it a few times. Gently rubbing his pink tip that was glistening with pre-cum, causing him to twitch. Without wasting anymore time, I my lips around his veiny cock and took all of him in my mouth.

"F-fuck baby. K-keep going. You look so pretty with your lips wrapped around daddy's cock." I moaned at his praises, sending vibrations down his length, making him groan.

I gagged as his tip ended at the back of my throat, forming tears in the edges of my eyes. He grabbed my hair, forcing me to take him faster and deeper inside. I continuously kept on gagging every time he hit the back of my throat but still, he didn't stop. Eventually, I felt his dick twitching and he groaned pulling out. I looked up at him confused as to why he didn't let himself cum.

"I wanna cum with you, baby." For some reason my heart fluttered at his words. But the. The somewhat romantic moment ended when he picked me up and slammed me back on his desk, face down, thrusting his cock into me in one go.

"F-fuck d-daddy~ you're so big!" I screamed when he increased his pace, ramming his tip into my womb. Fuck you're so tight, babygirl you're taking daddy's cock so well." He then hit my g-spot. He chuckled and hiked my right leg onto the desk, thrusting into me mercilessly. "Fuck. I love how vulnerable you look under me. Does this feel good? Hm?" I moaned, gripping on the edge of his desk for support.

"Y-Yes daddy... I-I'm cumming." I knot form in my stomach again but he pulled out before I could cum. Flipping me over to face him.

"Please please, Daddy. Fuck me until I can't walk. I want you to ram your fat cock into my slutty pussy until I scream your name in pleasure, shaking and cumming under you!" He smirked and rammed back into me. Picking up his pace, thrusting into me at an inhuman pace. He hiked my legs over his shoulders and pounded into me, harder and faster going deeper.

Then I felt my orgasm approaching again. "D-daddy can I c-cum now? Please." I clenched my walls around him uncontrollably, my hih threatening me to spill over.

"How could I say no when you asked so politely? Go ahead, cum all over daddy's cock." You came undone, painting your walls and making a mess on his desk. Shaking and screaming form the intense orgasm.

He then continued thrusting though they became even sloppier. "D-daddy it hurts." I whined as he thrusted me into overstimulation. "J-just wait a little longer, babygirl. I-I'm almost there." I clenched around him. He groaned before pulling out, pumping himself over my fucked out body.

"Ugh~fuck" he cursed while releasing on my chest, staining my uniform.

After calming down his high he got dressed and fixed himself before helping me get dressed.

"Sorry for staining your uniform, baby." He said, half-heartedly. "It's okay Mr. Park." He looked at me for a second before he spoke. "Just call me Jimin form now on." I nodded, looking down shyly before I remembered something.

"You still haven't answered me for why you gave me a D, J-Jimin." I trailed off not being used to calling him but his name. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him, gently caressing my cheek.

"Don't be shy baby. And... I just wanted to stay after school so that I could confess my feeling though I guess things took a turn..."  He scratched the back of his neck and I laughed. "What feelings?" He took my hands and looked into my eyes sincerely. "I like you, Y/n." I felt butterflies in my stomach though I didn't want to give in so easily.

"You say this to every girl, don't you? I always knew you were a pervert." His eyes widened and he looked offended.

"Me? A pervert?! Just because I'm hot doesn't mean I'm a pervert!" He defended, making me chuckle.

Suddenly he pulled me even closer and brushed my lips with his thumb, making me blush, staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Besides, you don't have to worry about the other girls, Y/n. Because you're my one and only pet, babygirl."