Police Officer Ex 🔞

Last week, I broke up with my boyfriend of the three year over a dumb argument. Honestly I knew it was my fault but I was just too stubborn to admit it one thing led to another and disagreement about it the last dumpling turned into argument about trust issues eventually I brought up suggestion Ending our relationship try and scare him into apologizing but being a stubborn Clueless asshole he is, agreed to break up with me. Earlier today, my friend Chaehyung invited me to go clubbing with her, and I agreed because she said she would drive me there and back. 

But Chaehyung, being the trustworthy friend she was, ended up leaving to the hotel with some random dude, leaving me alone in the club, drunk and wearing a mini dress that barely covered anything. Before she left, she tossed me her car keys and told me to drive myself home.

After shot after shot, dancing and dancing with every guy that approached me, I stumbled out of the club. I made it to the car with much difficulty, watching a few guys eye me hungrily.

I unlocked the car and got in before starting the engine. While I was speeding towards my apartment, I heard the sound of police siren behind me on the highway, the cop car signaled me to pull over as I did.

The police officer got out of the car and strolled over to me. I rolled down my window and looked at him, furrowing my eyebrows. 'Jimin?' An idea came to mind and I decided to pretend I was too drunk to recognize him.

Jimin's POV

When she rolled down her window, my eyes widened "Y/N?!'' She furrowed her eyebrows and looked back at me.

"Hmm~ you're hot, officer~ but you look like my ex so don't even think about flirting with me. Now if you'll excuse me." When she was about to roll the windows up again, I rested my elbow there, stopping her. ''I am not here to flirt with you, baby girl. I'm here to write you a speeding ticket, and I'm gonna assume you're drunk too, so you'll have to visit the police station with me, baby."

Y/N whined and pouted, folding her arms to emphasize her cleavage, giving me puppy dog eyes. "But officer~ I don't have any money and the police station is scary~ Please let me go this time, I won't do it again. I promise~" I licked my lips and reached in to grip her chin, tilting her face up. "Get out of the car baby girl, I'll have to deal with you some other way." She smirked and unbuckled her seatbelt, slowly stepping out of her vehicle.

"It's cold~ officer~" she rubbed her thighs against each other for warmth, but I knew damn well she did it to turn me on, and it worked.

"Baby girl, what do you think you were doing at the club wearing that?" She looked at me innocently and grabbed my hand, placing it on her waist. "Why officer? Is it a law that I can't wear this to the club? Because I'm pretty sure it would be legal even if I were to go there wearing nothing at all." I felt my blood boil at the thought of other men seeing or touching what's mine.

''Baby girl, cut it out. I know you know it's me. Stop it right now while I'm still asking nicely."

Y/n POV

Jimin looked down at me with a dark gaze, sending chills all over my body, but I ignored his warning.

"What act, officer? I don't know what you're talking about" I hooked my arms Around his neck and stepped closer to him staring at his plump lips. He leaned down closer to me and pressed my body against his. "I'm giving you one last chance. stop. Or I'll make you stop." At this point, I was completely sober already but I decided to keep up the act, just to see what he would do to me.

I tiptoed to make my lips brush against his ear and whispered in a seductive voice. "Then make me."

Suddenly, he grabbed me and pushed me against the car, attacking my lips with a hungry kiss. I moaned into the kiss and felt him smirk against my lips. "Looks like your body recognizes me, kitten~" He trailed his kisses down to my neck, sucking on it harshly, making me grip his hair.