Truth or Dare 🔞

- it’s dangerous to ask Jimin for a dare -

Jimin tugs me into the empty classroom, fingers cool against my sticky ones, sweaty with nerves at where he’s taking me. There’ve been rumors for the past few months that Jimin liked me, which made my eyes more inclined to notice him when he was around.

How his eyes thin into slits when he smiled, how his lips part every time he looked up at me, how the muscles in his arms move when he runs his hands through his hair. My friends had told me he probably wanted to confess to me when he’d asked me to meet him after school. What they didn’t know is that over the past few months I’d grown to like him back, a confession of my own weighing on my chest.

But we’d also grown closer, becoming really great friends. 

Jimin lets go of my hand and gestures to the desk across from him, sitting on the flat surface and kicking my feet between us. “Are you going to say anything, Minnie? I think I know why I’m here.” I decide to speak after a few moments of him just looking at me.

“You do?” A light smirk crosses his face and I swallow, doubt crawling through me. 

I lick my lips and look down at my hands as they rested limply on my school skirt. “You should tell me, though… just in case I got it wrong.”

He leans forward in the space between us, his breath warm on my cheek. “Let’s play a game.” He suggests.

I look up to find his face so close to mine, his nose just centimeters from brushing my own. “A game?”

“I want to get to… know you better.” He decides on the right words. “So let’s play a game.”

“You already know me, stupid. What kind of game?” I’m almost afraid to ask.

A wicked smirk curls over his lips, a weight dropping into my stomach. “How about truth or dare?” He asks, raising his eyebrows.

My lips part in shock. Truth or dare? The silly game my friends and I used to play at sleepovers when we were ten? Why would he want to do something like that? I watch him as he stands, circling around my desk like a vulture. “Truth or dare? Are we five?” 

“What do you say?” He asks, ignoring my remark.

“Why the hell not, it’s not like I’ve got anything better to do.”

He lets out a small chuckle before stopping in front of me. “So, Y/N, do you want a truth? Or a dare?”

My throat is getting drier as the spot between my legs begins to dampen, a million thoughts running through my mind at his proximity. His school tie is loosened, the teasing look in his eyes half infuriating, half sexy.

“Truth.” I play it safe. 

He huffs, seeming half disappointed as he goes around to the back of me, taking his sweet time in thinking of a question. He braces his hands on either side of me, seeming awful confident for a guy with a crush. “Do you like me?”

I inhale deeply, thinking on my feet. “Well we are really good friends, so yeah.”

His hands close around either side of my legs, the steam of his breath caressing the shell of my ear as he leans forward. “That’s not what I asked.” 

“Can I pass this question?” I breathe shakily, thinking of ways to escape this situation before it goes too far.

“If you want to trade if for a dare, I think I can do that for you.” He bargains.