Untitled

No one POV

'Mom please, don't do this..please I don't want to change. Please let me go' a girl begging to her mother. 'Listen honey, this is for your best. If you not continue this ritual someone will get hurt. I'm sorry honey that you are born in this life' crying the mother looking at her daughter with a heartbroken eyes. 'I'm sorry honey...' she stab herself and screaming the words 'On this moonlight, I sacrifice myself to you Omen, God of Demon. With this blood it will be the prove of my loyalty to you and therefore this eyes will be my gift!'

Blood flowing non stop from her mouth, with the chant her soul vanish in the air. 'Mom, no!!!' the little girl run to her mother. Shaking her body, calling her name, moaning all her heart with no one beside her. She run out screaming for help but no one there. Suddenly a headache attacking her like a thousand knife pocking inside her head. The little girl start to falling on her knees, grabing her hair due to the pain. 'It hurt so much...mom...someone..' slowly the cry begin to stop and she fell on the ground.

End of flashback

'MOM!!' a women woke up from her nightmare, panting try to inhale every oxygen that can be fill in her lungs. 'Fuck...why suddenly I had this dream again?' cursing her alone. She woke up from her bed, went to her living room just to wake up herself fully when someone approach her from behind'unnie!!!' calling the girl. 'Gahyeon- na~ please keep your volume abit, its too early for the noise.' say the tall girl in her black gown making herself a cup of coffee. 'aww.. come on its still early why would you ruin the mood granny Kim Minji' teasing the girl. 'I'm not that old Gahyeon plus, morning should be calm not noisy as someone just drop a bomb.'

'bla bla blaaaaa...nagging grandma Jiu' teasing the girl. Jiu just rolled her eyes with the action of her cousins. 'Gahyeon aren't you should be ready to school now?' asking Jiu sitting on sofa.

Gahyeon's POV

'I'm going now, just greet you before I'm going.'. 'ok kid, take care.' Jiu unnie continue her routine as usual. I have being leaving with Jiu unnie ever since she was 12. Unnie don't talk much but she's a nice person. She don't really going out because she feel people will scared of her due to her eyes. Unnie was cursed to have that eyes the night her mom made the sacrifice. It was sad how much pain she have to hide. For me unnie's eyes are still beautiful although its different. Well different is not bad.

'Gahyeon!!' a girl jump from behind me lock my neck and messy my hair. 'Yah Kim Bora, don't mess my hair. It tooks me an hour to done it!' fixing my hair. 'ehe, well I don't care, I have something to share with you. I'm so excited!my favourite novel will release a new chapter. Bruh i'm telling you it was so good!!!' Sua excited.

I must tell you, although she older than me but the amount of energy she have equal to a ton of energy drink truck. ' ya I know last time you told me about it and you are a big fan of 'TokKim'. ' I know but I can't help her works are so amazing. I wish I can ask for her autograph but too bad she never reveal herself, but I beg she's a hottie.'. aha~ listen this kind of compliment from my bestie about my cousin is a bit weird but I must admit she have a talent of writing. Forgot to mention that, Jiu unnie work as writer. She use 'TokKim' as her writer name. May sounds weird but its a combination of Tokki and Kim, and my bestfriend here have being her fan since her first book was released 4 years ago.

In class

Sua's POV

'Class quiet' Sir Han. 'we have a new student for this semester, she just return from America so guys please be nice to her. Miss Kim, please introduce yourself'. a girl standing infront of the class, all eyes on her, small body, long legs and perfect jawline, ' hye everyone, my name is Kim Yoohyeon, please be nice to me'.

'wooo' everyone in the class start to tease her ' miss instead of calling you Yoohyeon can I call you mine?' Sua teasing the tall girl. ' I don't think so, a princess don't make for a dwarf' ouch Sua you just got burn. I heard a giggle from my bestfriend Gahyeon. This girl im going to smack her head.Well this tall girl is quiet a hottie to me except she a bit cold, maybe for now.