The Fight

Dami's POV

We rush to the kitchen as soon we heard Sua scream. 'Jiu!' we saw Jiu holding a knife and Sua hand was bleeding. Yoohyeon holding Jiu while Siyeon take Sua away. 'What the hell Jiu?!' I try to take away the knife from Jiu's hand but she was fighting to let herself go. 'Let me go human!' Lily? But its not even full moon yet. Just about I reach the knife, Lily slice Yoohyeon leg making her fall. 'FUCK!' Yoohyeon grab her legs. Lily look at Handong with a smile on her face. 'You!' she chase Handong. Defuq is going on. 'Dami unnie go stop Lily. Give me sometime.' I look at Yoohyeon and she ask me to find Lily too.

'Dami!!help me!!' I hear Handong scream outside. I run to her and saw Lily on top of her. 'GET AWAY FROM HER FREAK!' I kick her, making her groaned. 'You! Why you always here whenever I appear? Don't you know MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS?!" she point me with the knife. 'Where is Jiu?!' 'That girl? Hahahah..she wont be here. You see..as I told you before I will make her body weak, and when she weak it will be much easier for me to take over her body.' FUCK! This won't be good. 'its not even full moon.' 'I wont need that anymore. You see, I have take over her family ever since her grandmother alive, so now I grow stronger I won't need it. I almost this much' she showed a gesture 'and this human, you won't see her anymore.hahahah!' she laugh like a maniac. Just why now?!

'I won't let you do that Lily. Its over!' Gahyeon hold a dagger. 'Hahaha! How you going to end me? A kid like you?' Gahyeon smile 'with this. I bet you know what it this right Lily the greatest demon.' with Gahyeon words I can see that Lily expression change to anger. 'You, how did you find it?' 'well.. let say a friend help me.' Gahyeon smile. Gahyeon rush to Lily but Lily was too fast. Lily hold Gahyeon neck and lift her. 'Let me..go you bitch..' Lily just smiling. I see Yoohyeon hold a bat and she hit Lily from back. 'You human just won't stop arent you!' she punch Yoohyeon making her fall on the ground.

I run to Lily and punch her face. Pinned her down and punch her face over and over. 'AHAHAHHAHA MORE,MORE!!' I punch her until she coughing blood but she still smiling like a maniac. 'BRING JIU BACK!' I didn't realize that Lily was reaching the knife not far from her and she stab me. 'Never. Now die peacefully.' I groaned in pain. Handong rush to me, try to stop the bleeding. 'SIYEON HELP ME!!' Siyeon and Sua come to me. Sua hand cover with bandage. 'Dami we need to go to the hospital now.' Siyeon try to pick me up but I refuse. I promise Jiu that I will make sure Gahyeon safe. 'No I will kill that bitch.' 'no Dami I don't want to lose you.' Handong crying. 'Don't worry I wont die. Please I make a promise with Jiu.' I look at them. Siyeon ask Sua to get a clothes from the house.

Gahyeon's POV

Fuck how am I supposed to fight her. She was too fast and strong. I can see she was trying to get Yoohyeon who terrify by the look she give. 'Now..now aren't you the sacrifice I'm waiting for.' . I took the dagger aiming to her abdomen but suddenly my body stop like there's a glue on my feet. What the fuck?! ' You think I'm useless like this human? Of course I have a power.' she take the dagger from my hand and throw it away. 'Aren't you her lovely little sister. I wonder how she feel if you are gone.' ' if I die let her go.' I groaned as she touching my cheek. 'aww aren't that sweet.. hahahah!'

'Yooh use the spell I taught you!' I told Yoohyeon and she start to recite the spell. 'AAAAAA IT'sS HURT!! AAA AHAHAHAHA!' what the 'You really think that spell can stop the greatest demon? You fool!' she throw me. I fall hard that my body can't move. It hurt so much. Sua run to me 'Gahyeon let's get away from here.' 'No. I have to save Jiu unnie. We have to do it before sunrise... what time is it?' I ask Sua. 'its..its 2.45 am.' we still have time but Lily too strong.

'Let her go if you want me. Take me instead.' I look at Yoohyeon who standing infront of Lily. 'Of course..you.' 'now tell me why I should let this human go.' Lily point the knife to Yoohyeon's neck. Yoohyeon hold the knife, enough to make her neck bleed abit. 'sometimes love need sacrifice. You have being nothing but a burden to her.' 'Love? HAHAHA WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE? It was a delusion! There's no such thing as true love don't you see! It was all in your head. People change and so their heart. What you feel here is nothing but a lie.' I can see that Lily hurt by the words. Did something bad happen to her?

'You know what love done to me? I became an idiot for believing that they will stay. I was a fool to trust them. Helping them. I give everything but look what happen.' Lily eyes show the pain she had. 'You not an idiot Lily, they just too blind to see the love that you have for them. Its never your fault Lily.' Yoohyeon walk closer to Lily but Lily step back. 'Stop!Don't walk close to me!' wait she actually scare of Yoohyeon?

'Sua take the dagger and stab her!' 'what?!' 'Just do it!'. Sua take the dagger and managed to stab on Lily shoulder. 'ARGHh FUCK YOU!' she throw Sua making Sua fainted. 'Sua!' Siyeon run to Sua. Suddenly the air around us start to become heavy, its like there will be a typhoon. What the hell is going on? 'Yoohyeon get away from her!' I see that Yoohyeon still standing near Lily. 'NO! You get everyone away from here!' 'Yooh this is not the time to play hero!.' I try to get up but the wind is too strong making me hard to get up. 'I think I know how to stop her!' Yoohyeon shout to me.

I can see that Lily eyes changing to glowing blue and I can see purple vain showing form her body. 'I'll make sure that everyone die so no one can stop me.' this is will be hard.