SuaYeon

Gahyeon's POV

'Gayhyeon na'in classroom

'Gahyeon' in washroom

'Gahyeonnnn....' during sports class

'Gahyeonnnnnn...psst! Gahyeon!' Sua keep calling me whole day and this is getting annoying. 'what?! we in the middle of class'. 'sorry, sorry..but I just want to ask about Siyeon' she have been bothering me about Siyeon since the last time we met her. 'What about her? I ask her whispering since Mr.Han is infront of the class. 'can I...can I..heheheh~', Tuk! Mr. Han knock Sua and my head with a book. 'Can you both focus in my class before I ask you to stand outside' Mr.Han look at us. 'sorry sir..' we rubbing our head and im glaring at Sua.

After school

'ya! Because of you I got knocked by old hag' I yell at Sua. 'showyy Gahyeon' Sua try to act cute, omg that's creepy. 'erghh don't do that to me, it give me goosebumps'. 'why you disturb Gahyeon alot today?she got into trouble cuz of you' Yoohyeon pinch Sua cheek. 'I'm sowyy..' Sua push Yoohyeon's hand. ' I just wondering when you will meet Siyeon again?' I raised my eyebrow looking at her, wondering why she so bother about Siyeon. ' I'm not sure, it depends on Jiu unnie. I just company her.'. Sua suddenly jump infront of me ' Gahyeon do you know how I can meet her? I just want to befriend with her. She seems cool' aha.. really befriend? Kim Bora you think I know you today?. 'Be honest Sua, you want to try her aren't you?' I just smirk to her knowing what Sua actually want. 'uuuu.. Sua having a crush.' Yoohyeon teasing her 'GUYS KIM SUA HAVING A CRUSH ON SIYEON!' Yoohyeon shout and run. 'YA KIM YOOHYEON!' Sua chase after her. Haish this two make me question my age.

At cafe

Sua's POV

Dang it because of Yoohyeon I still don't know how to get to know Siyeon, I mean I wasn't try to flirt with her, just..try to know her..I guess?. 'Hye welcome, can I get your order?' I ask the person infront of me ' Yes, can I get ice americano double shot.' 'oh? Siyeon?' the girl I have been looking for infront of me? god must be love me so much. ' o hi, you are Gahyeon's friend right?', 'aha, yes!I am! What are you doing here?' I ask the girl with purple hair. 'just here to get my morning coffee. You working here? I have never see you before.' 'I see...yes, usually on weekend. Wait, your coffee.' I went to prepare her drink and I decided to give her a free sandwich. 'here' she look at the sandwich, 'no worry, its on me.' I smile at her. ' are you working nearby?', ' yes at the hospital as psychiatry. I'm sorry I need to go now. Thank you for the sandwich.' she rush out.

'Sua, the customer card. Why are you still holding it?' eh? Oh shit! I didn't realize I forgot to give her. ' can I give to her later during lunch break? I know where she work.' I ask my manager, 'yes sure but don't be late'. yes, I can meet her.

Siyeon's POV

' Your next appointment will be three weeks from today. You can get your medicine at the counter. Have a nice day uncle.' I said to my patient. Huh~ its weekend but I have to work,I'm so sleepy. I look at my ice coffee, honestly this coffee taste better than usual. I guess she have talent. 'Dr. Lee you have visitor.' my nurse told me, 'visitor?', 'yes, she said shes your friend's sister.' Gahyeon? 'ok let she in'.

'Thank you.' eh? Gahyeon's friend?. 'Can I help you?' I look at the girl in checker board jacket. 'aaa...' is she ok? 'you ok?'. 'yes..yes..hahah sorry. I forgot to give your card.' she give me the card. 'thank you..miss?' I take the card, 'Siyeon.. just call me Siyeon don't need the 'Miss''. I nod with her statement,'have a sit.'. ' sorry I can't, I'm on my break. But.. do you want to go for lunch?' . 'I'm sorry..but I can't today. I have meeting after lunch.'. 'oo...ok. It's fine. Guess I'll go now.' why she look disappointed. She bow and leave.

I guess I will have my lunch at the hospital cafe for today. Huh~ not a good food but what choice I have. I went out to the cafe and I saw Siyeon talking to a cry little girl. 'kiddo don't cry, I'll help you look for your mommy. We wait at the counter ok? The lady there will call your mommy.' the girl nod and hold her hand. I just look as Sua lead the girl to the counter, she even give the girl a juice box. The little girl hug her as thank you and she just smiling. Look at the smile I find that that she have a warm smile.

Just she about to leave, I decided to have a lunch with her, I guess why not for awhile. 'Siyeon.' she turn around and I can smell her perfume. ' Would you like to have a lunch with me at the cafe? The food not that tasty but..' 'yes! I would love too. I mean..sure.' wow she look excited.

___________________________________________________________________________

Author's note ^o^

Hawuu guys! So here is short SuaYeon story. I'm going to be busy for this 2 weeks due to my assignments, I will try to write as many chapters that I can so you guys won't have to wait too long. Anyway if you guys have any idea for this story do write it in comment section, I will try to put it in the story.