Fall

Gahyeon's POV

Its fall season and Jiu unnie condition is not getting better. Someday Lily will took over her body. Whenever that happen unnie body will have wounds or there will be a news about someone die. One night I saw Lily went out. I stop her but she push me and my head bleed after my head hit at the corner of the table. The next day Jiu unnie saw it and she feel guilty. Even I lie its not working. Jiu unnie aware the of change her body have. Each day her body is getting weaker. Some day she will vomit so much, resting on her bed. Dami unnie will drop by to see her condition. It sad to see Jiu unnie this way but she never stop smiling. My heart fall apart seeing her this way.

I have being wanting to tell Sua about Jiu unnie condition since she's the only person who don't know yet. I feel bad to lie to her. After school I ask her to hangout with me and Yoohyeon. 'What's up guys? What's with the sudden treat?' Sua ask. Me and Yoohyeon take time to tell her. Yoohyeon hold my hand. 'Sua..you know that you have being a good friend to me this whole time and you are like sister to Jiu.' she bite her burger. 'Ya I know that. And..?' 'and..well..there's something you need to know about Jiu unnie. I just feel bad for keep hiding this from you.'. Sua look at me. 'What is it?' she ask.

'You see...this whole time I didn't let you come to my place because of Jiu unnie. Jiu unnie is not a bad person but..we have to keep you safe. We don't want you to get hurt.' I feel like there's stone inside my throat. 'What do you mean?' Sua stop eating. 'Jiu unnie was curse even since she was a kid. Her eyes is the symbol, that's why she always wear the sunglasses. Its not because she have eyes problem. Whenever full moon, Jiu unnie will turn into a monster.' 'hahaha..come on guys. You guys watch too many anime.' Sua laugh but none of us laugh. 'You guys serious?and you knew about this Yoohyeon?' Yoohyeon nod. 'Yoohyeon just knew Jiu and she already know more things than me?! Gahyeon are you trolling with me!' Sua shout at me. I can feel her anger. 'Sua at first I don't know too. I know accidentally. I just happen to be at the area.' 'and you take this long to tell me while Yoohyeon know almost everything! Are you fucking kidding me Lee Gahyeon!?' Sua slam the desk. 'I'm sorry Sua but its not easy for me too. I choose to tell you today because everyone already knew it and I just don't know how to tell you.' I hold her hand. 'Everyone? Even Siyeon?' I nod. 'FUCK IT!' Sua leave. We both sit quiet, we knew it was our fault.

Siyeon's POV

I just finish work. Sua ask me to meet her at the park nearby the hospital. I saw her in her school uniform. 'Ddua..' I hug her. 'Tell me do you know about Jiu?' she ask me seriously. 'What do you mean? Of course I know Jiu, I'm her psychiatrist remember.' 'Don't play dumb Siyeon!'. 'What's wrong Sua? Did something happen?' I hold her hands. 'Everyone lie to me even you. Why no one tell me about Jiu's curse?! you guys think I can't take it? I have known both Gahyeon and Jiu longer than Yoohyeon but somehow she knew this first. What am I? a joke?!' 'Sua..it's not like that. You not a joke. It just, its not something that can be say easily. You have to understand this is not something I can open to you especially Jiu is my patience. Gahyeon have lots of things in her mind and she can't handle it alone.' I try to calm her down. I can see that she furious.

'I don't know Siyeon. It just Gahyeon and Jiu lots of things about me. They close to me more than my family. Not knowing such things I feel like a stranger.' I look at her. 'Hey look at me.. I don't think you should feel that way. You know better how Gahyeon feel and you know its not easy for her. I'm sure she really want to tell you about this, it just its not something that easy for her. She doing this for your safety. She don't want you or anyone to involve but Yoohyeon was involved accidentally. She used to forbid Yoohyeon to meet Jiu but Yoohyeon refuse and now they are dating. You see Sua, Gahyeon really try her best to keep everyone safe thats' why she choose to keep silent from you.' 'but why now?'. I take a deep breath 'You see..something big going to happen and if you realize Gahyeon have being so intense lately. She scared that she not able to safe Jiu. She scared that she's not strong enough. I'm sure she want you to know so you will support her. Beside you know her longer than Yoohyeon.' Sua stay silent for a while. 'I will need time to think' I smile at her and hug her 'its ok take your time.' she hug me back.

'Do you hate me?' I ask her. 'no' she answer close her head to my chest 'but I'm still mad at you.' hahah cute. 'I'm sorry. Since I have time now, do you want to go on a date with me?' she nod. I swear she look like a little bird sulking. 'Why are you so cute!!' I spin her 'Ya Lee Siyeon put me down!'.

Red Enterprise

'Dami sunbae, boss looking for you' why suddenly Mr.Han suddenly want to meet me? 'Ms.Dami take a sit.'. 'You see I want to talk about Ms.Kim. From the previous fan meet I must say I was impress by her interaction with them. They look happy and we received more fans over the past month.' 'thank you sir.' true that the fan meet have help the raise of the market and I am truly happy about that. 'However...we haven't received any new update about the continue chapter. Is there something wrong with Ms.Kim?' I look at him 'About that Mr.Han. I would like you to give some times. Ms.Kim currently having a health issue. I visit her more at home. She doing the continue chapter but it will be abit slow due to her health.' Mr. Kim look at me worriedly. 'Health issues?was it bad? Maybe I can meet her sometimes.' ahaha nope. 'Just a normal headache. She will be better soon. don't worry.' 'I see than send my regards to her. Hope she will get better soon.'

True that Jiu have being so weak since we return from the vacay. She keep taking medicine but we all know its not because of normal illness. Few weeks ago I ask Jiu to come here for work but it was a long waiting. I finish my job at evening and I'm going to meet Handong. I called Jiu but somehow I heard her ringtone nearby, so I followed the sound until I saw her at the empty garbage place. 'JIU!' I saw she was pinning Handong. 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!' I was about to punch her but the I saw the way she's looking at me and the way she dress up.

'Lily?' she smirk. 'The fuck are you trying to do to my girlfriend?!' 'Don't worry I just hungry. So I thought she might taste good' this bitch. 'what?try to punch me? Punch me then..try me.' I swear if its not because of Jiu face she probably got killed by me. I let her go. 'Why you suddenly appear? And what are you wearing?' she wearing like a slut. 'looking for my next prey of course. Wearing this kind of outfit making more easy to find one.' so she's the reason of sudden murder case that keep happening lately. 'If you want I can prepare your meal like usual instead of wandering around and killing people like an asshole.' I check Handong lucky there's nothing happen to her. 'I'm sick of the taste. I see that you the one have been prepare my meal. Now you are here find me a human.' she think I'm her servant. I walk to her and look at her 'Listen bitch! I'm not scared of you and you think you are god? Don't make me laugh. You are nothing without this body' I can see she was pissed off. 'Oh really? We see how this human handle when I slowly drained her.' 'DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!' I can feel my anger rage but I can't do anything. 'or what?you human can't do anything.' she push me.

Ever since that day Jiu often got sick. She threaten me and this is how she play. I'm so mad because I know I can't do anything about it. No matter what I promise myself that I will kill Lily.