Unchanging love

At school

Sua's POV

'Gahyeon.....' ok this is is so weird to see Yoohyeon acting this way. She have being so clingy to Gahyeon and I can see that Gahyeon being so annoyed. 'Ya Kim Yoohyeon can you stop being so clingy to Gahyeon?' I pull Gahyeon away from her. 'Why not?she's my bestfriend...' she pout 'I am your bestfriend too but you didn't being so clingy to me. Are you in love with her?!' she shocked by the statement and Gahyeon is disgusted by that. 'The only person she going to be crazy now is Jiu unnie. She have being like this since she went out with Jiu unnie.' I can see that Yoohyeon being shy about it. 'wuu someone finally make a move..' I tease her. 'well..we are not together but we do know each other feeling..' wait?what?!

'WHAT?!' me and Gahyeon shock. 'Does that mean you guys kiss?!' I ask her and I can see her face turn red. 'KIM YOOHYEON!!!' Gahyeon change to nine fox tail now. 'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!' she chase Yoohyeon. Clearly Gahyeon is protective for Jiu. Yoohyeon already kiss Jiu but me and Siyeon did not go anywhere. This is saddd...

After school we all going for dinner together. Yoohyeon looking so happy knowing that Jiu will be joining us. I have to admit it, I'm jealous. We arrived first at the restaurant but we didn't see Jiu. She probably late since she from her office. Gahyeon and Jiu somehow looking so excited. 'Ya why are guys so excited over a dinner?' 'nothing we just hungry and plus free food since Jiu unnie be joining us' haa ok but its weird because this is not our first time having dinner with Jiu.

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...' huh? I look at the voice and see Jiu, Siyeon, Dami and Handong coming to us while Siyeon is holding a cake. Someone birthday? I look at Gahyeon and Yoohyeon and they are singing happy birthday to me? ' happy birthday to Sua, happy birthday to you.. yeahh!!!' Siyeon bring the cake close to me 'Blow it..' I blow the candle and everyone cheering.

Jiu's POV

We plan Sua's birthday because I feel bad that I wasn't able to celebrate her birthday. Sua usually spend her birthday with us but due to the accident she spend her birthday with Siyeon. I know she was happy but Siyeon also agree with this surprise. I invite Dami and Handong since we from office. I can see that Sua was shocked by the surprise. Gahyeon and Yooh already knew about this.

We all brought a gift for Sua. 'Guys thank you...I..I' Sua was lost by what happen. 'it's ok Sua. I feel bad because I didn't able to celebrate your birthday together this year. You know that me and Gahyeon never miss your birthday.'. Sua look at me with teary eyes 'what have I done to bless with a sister like Jiu~' she cry. 'Ya I'm here too!' Gahyeon say. 'Jiu~' Sua ignore Gahyeon 'Ya!' we all laugh looking at their action.

Siyeon's POV

After the birthday party I ask Jiu for sometime. 'Thank you for the party, I can see she really happy.' Jiu smile 'welcome. Afterall she's Gahyeon's friend.' I know Jiu have a good heart but sadly she was cursed. 'Jiu I wanted to talk with you about the accident. I have heard it from Gahyeon and clearly its not something that I can help.' I explained to her seriously. 'I know that but what else I can do. Whenever its almost happen I usually take sleeping pills' 'I know but at this point I don't think sleeping pills are effective anymore.' I can see that Jiu was upset about it but I have to tell her that science are not working anymore. 'I'm sorry Jiu but I think there's nothing I can help you with, but whenever you need me I'll be there.' I convince her. She look at me and smile bitterly.

'Siyeon I have a favor...' I look at her 'sure. What is it?'. she take a deep breath 'You see..right now Gahyeon is currently looking for a solution to end this curse. She have been translating the books everyday. I know at this rate we can find the solution. However...' she stop for awhile. I have a bad feeling about this. 'if it turns out the other way..I need you to kill me and take Gahyeon away. Make sure no matter what other's life come first.' I was shocked by the favor. 'Jiu..you know that no matter what Gahyeon won't run. The kids rather die than leaving you.' she bite her lips knowing the sad truth. 'I know but please..do whatever you can to make her safe.' I understand how desperate she is. I agree to her favor.

Jiu's POV

I send Gahyeon back first and then I send Yooh but she ask me to stay for awhile. We walk holding hand. 'Jiu I'm going to have model training starting tomorrow. I feel abit nervous.' I can feel her since its a big company. 'I know you can don't worry. Afterall Handong is there to guide you.' I smile. I know she can do all she need is some guidance. I have thinking the discussion I had with Siyeon. Its bothering me abit.

'Jiu you ok?' Yooh cup my face. 'Haha...yeah I'm ok just tired.' I lie to her. Suddenly she hug me 'you know its not ok to keep everything to yourself.' I hug her back. Her hug always comforting me. 'I'm sorry to make you worry.' I kiss her cheek. I look at her face. 'Yooh..I want to ask you something.' she smile. 'If one day, Lily appear and doing a bad things to other. Do you still looking at me with this eyes?' I feel heavy asking this question. She stay silent for awhile and giving me a warm smile 'Jiu... you are not a bad person. I know that you will never hurt anyone. I have seen Lily and she was right I will never able to hurt you because the love I have for you. She hurt me before but here I am still holding you in my arm.'

'But what if Lily want to kill you? You know I don't want that to happen, I rather died instead of others.' I start to feel my eyes teary. 'Jiu...' she cupped my cheek 'I will make sure that's not happening. Lily may a devil but you are still a human. Your body will get tired, will get hurt too. I believe no matter how strong she is there will be a weakness for her too. If that happen I will fight until I see the eyes that I know. The look that your eyes show now.' she kiss my eyes.

'you know my feeling for you not changing so please believe me.' I smile at her. 'Now give me the love I need.' she open her arm and I hug her. 'I love you Kim Minji.' 'I love you too Kim Yoohyeon.' I kiss her lips. 'I will wait for you.' she smile.