A good day to...

Jiu's POV

Not long after I woke up I heard Dami's voice. 'KIM MINJI WHERE AREYOU?!' she enter my room and grab my collar. 'Wtf have you done to my girlfriend?' I look at her not knowing what happen. 'Babe stop!' I see Handong enter my room try to pull Dami from me. 'WHY DID YOU HURT HER MONSTER?!' Monster? I never hear Dami call me that way. I was shock by the situation. I try to remember what happen yesterday. 'Dami unnie stop! She don't know anything.' Gahyeon stand infront of me try to block Dami from hurting me. ' Move! How dare you lay your hand on my girlfriend?! you see this bruise on her neck. I have made the preparation and you still want to kill a human?!' Dami look at me with her eyes full of hate. 'Lets go Handong. We leaving.'

'Dami stop!' I reach her hand. 'Please explain to me what happen.' I beg her. I don't care how much my body was in pain. I need to know what happen. She snatch her hand and go to living room. 'Come on unnie I help you' Gahyeon help me. We all in the living room. No one speak. I have no idea what happen last night. I'm sure that I was lock in the store like usual. 'Dami unnie..I'm sorry for this accident but believe me its not Jiu unnie fault. Yoohyeon was here last night and she's the one unlock the door.' Yoohyeon? Why is she here?is she safe? 'Don't worry unnie she safe.' Gahyeon continue.

'We try to safe Yoohyeon at that time but Lily was too fast and strong, so she captured Handong unnie. Lucky Yoohyeon pinned her down' Lily? Who is Lily? 'Who is Lily?' Dami ask. 'I guess you can say it was the devil's name. It was new to me too since she never talk.' so that's her name. 'Dami..I don't know what to do. It's my fault but..', 'look Jiu I don't care what happen now. I don't want to meet you now and if I have too I will quit from being your assistant.' Dami gets up and leave the house together with Handong.

'Unnie...' Gahyeon call me but I was too sad. 'Should I kill myself Gahyeon?' I ask in small voice. It was so heartbreaking knowing what I have done 'Unnie don't say that... I'm still here' Gahyeon hold my hand. I look at her knowing that her life can be kill by me anytime. 'Gahyeon...go back to your parent house and never return', 'what?! no! I won't leave you' Gahyeon stare at me, I can see her eyes was in pain. 'Gahyeon its for your safety. The longer you stay with me the more dangerous it will be. I don't want to hurt you Gahyeon. You the only person I can call family. You are like my sister. So please...' I cry. My heart feel so heavy. Its hurt so much knowing that I'm the reason for this whole disaster. 'Please...'Gahyeon beg me but I leave her. I lock myself in my room crying whole heart.

I didn't leave my room not even for dinner. Gahyeon keep knocking my door asking me to open the door. I can't, I don't feel like I can look her. The next day I woke up on the floor. My eyes puff due to the crying all night. 'Unnie...I'm going to my parent's house maybe for few days. I'll be back later. I won't leave you. I cook you some food so please eat it.' I hear the door close. Should I just die?

Sunday

Siyeon's POV

Its Sunday and I already have a plan with Sua. To be honest I kind a looking forward for today. I rarely go out during my off day so maybe today will be a great day. I just wearing simple crop top green cardigan and jeans. I decide to drive today. So I drive to Sua's place. I see the girl walk to my car, she's wearing green half turtle neck. There's some hold on both of her shoulder showing her collar bone. She gets in the car.

'Hey. Oh wow we are wearing the same colour. Guess we are going for couple looks.' I like how she always straightforward but sometimes it makes me shy. She can be so random most of the time but I find its cute. 'So where are we going?' I look at her. She looks excited. 'We going for shopping. I want to buy something.', 'ok sure then'.

We arrive at the street since she don't want to go to mall. I mean there is some boutique here. We went from other shops to another. Honestly this is draining my energy since I like to stay at home but seeing this girl so happy I can't help but feeling good about it. ' Siyeon what do you think of this dress? I think its beautiful' she's wearing a white dress. I swear to god its breathtaking. She looks beautiful in that dress. 'Yes.It suits you well. You look like a beautiful  bride' she smile at me. Can I just capture that smile and keep it forever. I decided to buy that dress for her since it suits well on her.

We had some ice cream after that, cotton candy also she decided to give me a bracelet with a small bird on it. She says the bird will remind me of her. I just chuckle at her action. She got a wolf for her bracelet. ' You know I think this is the best present . I really enjoy it. 'Present?wait its your birthday?' she just nod. 'Why didn't you tell me? I can treat you something.' I look at her.'Well you already bought me a dress and also spend your time. It should be enough for me. To be honest I don't really pay attention on my birthday since my parent are always busy.' she tell me don't mind by what she said. I guess she really used to it.

We walk until I saw a piano on the street. I pull her and ask her to stay infront of me. 'This song for someone special and its her special day today.' (I love you by Sua, Siyoen and JIu) I see Sua recording my performance. I hear another voice singing along with me. Sua was singing together with me. Somehow our voice sounds harmony. Later that we know lots of people gather. Everyone clap their hands make me shy with the situation. Sua hold my hand smile to everyone.

' I didn't know you can sing well. Your voice is so beautiful.' Sua look at me not missing every reaction I try to hide. 'I can sing but I just shy to sing to others.' 'but somehow you able to do it today.' I don't know why but I feel like I can do it at that moment. 'Hey do you want to play a game?' I look at her with question face. ' How about we play rock, paper and scissors using our face. Who ever win can ask for a wish.' we play together nearby the neighbourhood. There is stairs so whoever reach the top is the winner.

I can say that I'm really good at this game. It's funny to see Sua struggling to win. 'Hahaha you are really bad at this game.' I laugh so hard since she three stairs below me, making her looking so small. 'Ya, I'm not bad I'm just giving you a chance!' haha ya sure. I reach the top and Sua can't help but accepting her defeat. 'So what you want?' She ask me. I can't think anything now since today is her birthday. 'Hmm..can I not use it now?' 'ok if you want.'

It's getting late so I send her back but she ask me to stop abit far from home. ' Do you want to go for a walk?' 'sure'. So we walk. 'Thank you for today I really enjoy it.' she smile at me. I swear everytime she smile it makes me warm. 'you're welcome, but I still don't think I give you a proper gift.' she stop infront of me. 'Well then can I ask for my birthday gift?' ' yeah sure what is it?' I look at her. 'Close your eyes.' she ask me. 'What you want to do?' I ask her while close my eyes. 'Getting my birthday gift.' I close my for awhile until I feel something on my cheek. I open my eyes seeing Sua face was close to me.

Did she just kiss my cheek? I can hear my heartbeat and my face warm. 'Thank you for the gift.' she smile and back away. 'I'm going now' she leave me stunt. I touch my cheek and I feel warm. What The Heck Kim Bora?! Why would you do that?!