Full moon

At school

Gahyeon's POV

I'm at school and honestly I can't focus. I keep thinking about tomorrow night. Its the night. The last time I return home with Jiu unnie,I heard the sound of the animal from the store room. I know Dami unnie came here. I try to talk with with unnie, worry about the night but it seems she already prepare for it.

'Gah what are you thinking of this?should I get it?' Sua ask me but I didn't hear her 'Gah? Gahyeon like to smell her feet' with that statement I smack her head 'Ya I heard you!' 'ouch, I just try to get your attention. You seems distract. Anything happen?' Sua look at me. 'No, I just worry about our test later.' I lie. 'Haa..ok. Speaking about not ok I guess you not the only one.' Sua look at Yoohyeon who keep staring at the whiteboard, murmuring something. 'Is she ok?' Sua ask me while drinking her yogurt. ' I have no idea. She have being like that since yesterday.'

I try to not bother about it since Jiu unnie seems prepares about it. After school I saw Dami unnie waving at me outside the gate. 'Gahyeon.' she wave at me. 'Oh unnie why are you here?' she just smile. 'I need your help at my friend's house. Don't worry I already told Jiu.' I just nod with her explanation. ' Yo who are you? Did this person try to kidnap you Gahyeon?' Yoohyeon suddenly stand behind me, glaring at Dami. 'Hahaha..no, no. This is Jiu's unnie assistant Dami. She ask me to help her friends today and it seems I will stay there.' Yoohyeon bow to Dami. Not long after that Sua join us. 'Since all of you here, why don't we have dinner together?' we all happy to join.

At restaurant

Dami's POV

I bring the kids to the restaurant not forgetting to bring my DongDong. I was thinking this will help her with the modeling thing she told me last time. 'Kids this is my girlfriend, Handong.' I introduce her to them. The kids bow and smile. 'Babe this is Gahyeon. The last time I told you.', 'Hye Gahyeon.' Dong smile. 'So the one I told you just now. The 'friend' is my girlfriend.' Gahyeon just nod to the statement while the other two busy eating.

'You the one in the middle, what is your name?' Dong ask Yoohyeon. 'My name is Kim Yoohyeon.' . 'Do you perhaps interested to become a model?' wow that is so direct babe. Yoohyeon was shocked by the statement chocked by the food. '*cough* what with the sudden question?'. 'I am currently looking for a model and I was thinking maybe you can join. Since you have the look and your body proportion suitable for modeling. Don't worry, if you not interested you can reject.' Yoohyeon space for awhile and she agree after that. ' Wooow.. Jiu unnie have a model girlfriend now. Heheheh' Jiu girlfriend? 'Are you dating Jiu?' I ask the girl infront me. 'wh..what?! no! We just knew each other.', 'ya right.. they even went for a date.' Sua mocking her. 'Ya its not a date! I just help her.' , ' ya righttt..' both Gahyeon and Sua said the same thing.

Incoming call

Annoying Rabbit

'Hello'

'Is Gahyeon with you already?' Jiu ask me. I know she worry about her, afterall the change will start any minute from now.

'Yes..don't worry. She seems fine.' l look at Gahyeon from outside.

'Huh..huh..than..thank you Dami. I'll see..you soon' I hear Jiu was panting. It seems the change already started.

'I hope you are fine. I'll see you soon.' with that we end call. I look up at the sky and see the full moon. I thought it should be beautiful but why it have to be horrify.

Sua's POV

After the dinner we went to different direction. I look up at the sky see the beautiful moon. 'Huh~it will be nice if Siyeon is here too..' I groan. Should I text her? I mean just to ask her day, but will she be alright? Is she busy? Aaaaa! I hate it so much! I walk at the park we used to visit. Suddenly I remember that moment. Damn it Sua! Stop, you not a pervert.