Believe

Saturday

Red Enterprise

Jiu's POV

As I promise Dami, I will join the meeting. Today agenda will be the venue, time, selection of fans and outift. Yes you heard me outfit too even I'm not an idol. We start the meeting at 2 after lunch hour. Everyone arrive at the meeting room.

'I have discussed this matter with Kim and as previous meeting we will proceed with this fan meeting virtually. To make it easier for other team, we will held the fan meet in this room. It will start from 8pm to 10pm. Since most of our readers are teens and adults, I'm sure night will be perfect time for us to do.' Dami explained the idea for the fan meet. We all agree with the suggestion since its convenient for everyone.

Next we discuss about my outfit. ' For this fan meet I have decided to go with formal attired since this is Kim first fan meet. At first I would like to make a horror theme since the novel genre is thriller.' my stylist Jun explained. 'I think we can do that too. As I mentioned before I'm not going to reveal my identity, so maybe I can wear a mask or something. Even with formal outfit I still can pull of the look don't you think.' wow Kim Minji where did you get that confident. I can see that Dami role her eyes. 'hahah yes Kim. I never say this but you actually looks good with anything you wear. Sure we can make it' with that my out fit discussion done.

Finally fan selection. 'Ok let see the name list. How are we going to choose them?' I ask my team. 'We going to choose by the number of book their purchase from previous and also we will choose few new fans so they will experience this.' I see. There is like three file and honestly this is too much for me to look. So I ask my team to choose too. Unexpectedly I see Kim Bora. This name..is this Sua? I mean I know she's a fan of me but I didn't expect her to join. I choose Sua since her birthday was last week maybe this can be a gift for her.

Yoohyeon's POV

I just return from Handong work place to discuss about the model job she offer. We discuss about the detail and everything I need to know. After the meeting I come here. The park where I met Jiu first time. I still have the picture in my camera. I just walk around and sit on the place Jiu sit last time. I took a few picture but decided to stop and stared at her picture. I feel frustrated remember Gahyeon's words yesterday. I'm frustrated because she's right. I still don't know how to protect myself, I don't know how to protect Jiu and I still don't know how to handle Lily. 'arggh! Fuck it!' I groan.

'Yooh?' I look at the person and its Jiu. Jiu change her hair. She's wearing a black dress cover by a gray jacket. She look so beautiful with that hair. I guess she just return from work if she wearing this formal. She sit beside me. I miss her but I didn't say anything. 'Why are you alone?its almost night?' she ask me. ' I just came back from Handong's work place. Discussing about modeling.' she surprise by the news. 'You going to be a model for Handong company?' I smile and nod. 'wow congrats, I'm so happy for you.' she hug me. Woah! Omg her perfume.

'th..thank you' I smile. 'Why are you here? Something bothering you?' I remember last time she told me, she only come here when she want to relax her mind. 'You can say that..but also there will be an event for my jobs. So I'm going to be busy.' ' I see.. well please take care of yourself too. Don't get sick.' she look at me with a smile on. 'Why are you looking at me like that?' 'Nothing..I just never thought that you will care.' the heck Jiu! Stop making my heart beat faster.

'How are you and Gahyeon?' I quiet for awhile. 'Guess it didn't go well...I'm sorry Yooh, its all because of me.' I look at her and shes holding the keychain I gave her last time. 'No Jiu. It's not your fault. Gahyeon was mad at me because I'm not listening to her. She ask me to stay away from you.' Jiu look at me 'but I choose not too.' 'Yooh..its better to listen to Gahyeon. I don't want to hurt you or anyone.' Jiu say the same thing Gahyeon said. 'I know you will say that but..' I hold Jiu hand 'I can't..the more I try to avoid you the more I get hurt. I know your concern but please give me a chance. It was my mistake that night, that's why I can't protect myself.' Jiu just stay silent but she didn't let my hand go. I lift her sunglasses a bit enough for me to see her beautiful eyes that are now full of love, kindness and sadness. 'Let's make a bet.. I will take you out tomorrow, making you happy not worry about anything, do everything you want and at night I will send you home meeting Gahyeon. If she didn't give any sign that I can meet you next time..I will stay away.' I look through her eyes and I know she don't' want to do the bet. '...ok' I smile with her answer. 'Believe me ok.' she nod. I kiss her forehead.

Handong's POV

After the interview with my boss and Yooh, I have a date with Dami. After the accident Dami have become more clingy than before. Dami not the type that clingy but I guess she just worry. Actually I kind a like it since we can spend time together more. Dami wanted to go for scenery date. Since we both spend time alot inside building I guess we just tired to stay indoor for awhile.

We bought some pizza, cola and chocolate. After few minutes we arrived at the peak. There's no one there just us and the view. We decided to watch the movie in the car. 'How is your day babe?' I ask her while lining on her shoulder. 'It was fine and I'll be busy this 2 weeks since the fan meet around the corner. How is the meeting with Yoohyeon?''it was fine too. Yoohyeon will start next week and I'll be busy too. Guess we going to miss each other for awhile.' she look at me pretending to be shock. 'Babe for awhile? I miss you everyday. I offended by that.' hahaha that's cute. 'I'm sorry baby.' I kiss her cheek. 'no' I kiss her cheek again. 'no' I kiss her lips now and with that she's smiling 'thats more I like it.'

I love to spend time with her eventhough its so simple, but Dami just know how to make me happy. We cuddle until the end of the movie. I decided to stay at her place this since we both going to be busy next week.

______________________________________________________________________________

hey guys it's LY! I'm sorry to tell you guys but I'm going to be so busy with my Uni project but i will try to update the chapter whenever I have time. Anyway I found this fanart on my ig and I'm falling hard for it huhuh~