Chanted

Handong's POV

The sun enter the room, making my eyes open and I see the love of my life who still in deep sleep. I look at her, appreciate every things that she have. We have been dating for a year and not a day my feeling for her reduce. Each day full of surprise. I let her sleep more for awhile. Lead my way to the kitchen, making simple breakfast for us. Clean my self after that. I can see that my body still have the love marks she gave on me last night.

'Morning babe...' I saw she rubbing her eyes and smiling to me. 'Morning Dongie. How is your sleep?', 'It was good. Get up babe, we can have breakfast together.' so she gets up and take her shower. I wait for her at the dining table for awhile. She come to me with a simple office wear and a glasses. 'Thank you for the breakfast babe. Its been awhile since the last time I had a breakfast with you.', she smile at me. 'I know babe. We both too busy but we still make it last night. I had fun last night. Thank you babe.' I kiss her cheek. '.

After the breakfast we went to different direction since we have to go to work. I'm working at modeling agency. I knew Dami when she's doing her intern at my company. It was long ago and she's the one confess to me and we try to know each other. Somehow I start to have a feeling for her although she's younger than me. Sure that she looks more cute back then but now she have grown up to a matured women.

At the office

'Good morning everyone, today we going to brief from the previous model selection at New York. Before that, I would like to say thank you for everyone that work hard for the event.', my boss doing a meeting today to recap our previous modeling selection at New York. 'As I observe we managed to get 50 new model and I am satisfy with the result. We will begin our next agenda for X fashion 6 month from now. So I need everyone to be prepare both your mental and physical.' after 2 hours of meeting, my boss suddenly wanted to meet me.

'Boss you need me?' I enter her office. 'Yes miss Handong, please take a sit.' I look at the older women. 'I just want to say thank you for your effort last time at New York. I really love your job. But I have a small favor to ask from you.' small favor?, 'ok what is it? I''l try to make it.' I was a bit nervous about this. My boss really a professional women, so every works that she done need to be detail and precise. 'You see we have lot of new face from New York, but I would like you to recruit some from Korea. Don't worry you can just recruit your ways. I need this model for the face M magazine next month. I won't need a lot. Maybe 5 model should be enough. If their performance are good we can put them in our company.' the women explain. 'I see..sure I don't think it will be hard.' I mean I have been in this industry for quite long and of course I learned lot of things.

To baby panda:

Hey babe, I just got called from my boss and she ask me for a favor. She want me to look for new model. Do you know maybe anyone that are suitable?

From: baby panda

I'm not sure if I have anyone, but maybe you can ask Gahyeon later since she still a students.

Dami's POV

I'm here at Jiu's resident. I have done this since I became her assistant and I'm use to it now. I enter her house knowing no one at home. I went to the store room. I swear to god this place nothing but a nightmare. Everytime I come here, it always give me a goose bump. I make sure there's nothing that can hurt Jiu for that night. No knife, no nails or glass that can hurt her in the store. After awhile I received a call from Mr. Yuu telling me the delivery almost here.

The delivery guy move 2 cow and some chicken in the store. 'Thank you for the delivery', after that I went inside the house. I can her the sounds of the animal knowing it wont be too long for them until the night. 2 days to go and I need to make sure Gahyeon is not here. I text Jiu to let her know all the preparation is done.