Begin

Yoohyeon's POV

I don't really want to be here, the only reason I return back to Korea because of my family. I'm staying in Korea alone and I already have a part time job at small convenient store. Well its better than staying at home doing nothing and thinking things I'm tired off.

'Hey new kid, want to have lunch together?' ask the dwarf who teasing me this morning. 'Does dwarf have a friends?' looking at the girl, ' ya! I'm not a dwarf, quit calling me that. My name is Kim Bora, you can call me Sua. Yes I have a friend' pulling a girl beside her 'and 'she is Gahyeon.' ' now let's go to rooftop having lunch there'.

'Yoohyeon , what are you doing after school? Do you want to go for karaoke?' asking Sua while eating her lunch. ' I have work. Part time at Qiu store'. suddenly both looking at me with shocking face, 'what? Something on my face?', 'no it just, its nearby my place.' Gahyeon said. 'cool then I can drop by your place sometimes'. 'No! YOU Can't!' Gahyeon suddenly raise her voice, me and Sua was shocked by that. 'I mean..no. My house...is not fancy. Aha..ya its not fancy and loud.' Gahyeon explain herself awkwardly. 'ok..if you say so..' I'm just going to ignore her awkward action. 'Don't worry I never once been to her place too. Although we have being friends for long time.' says Sua.

While at home

*incoming call Dami

'hello'

'Jiu, when can you come to the office. The boss want to meet you.'

'For what?Dami I told you before I'm not going to any fan meeting.'

'aww come on, just this one time. Please my cute bunny Kim Minji' this women actually try to put her cute act on me. Its not going to work on me for sure.

'Cut that acting, its creepy'

'Yah! its work on Handong'

'i'm sorry for her eyes.' hahahah honestly she's fun to be teasing.

'anyway Jiu please. Can we meet today at usual cafe, maybe just having high tea something'

'arghh...fine but don't expect anything from me.' this is troublesome for me but Dami is the only person other than Gahyeon that close to me. Well after all she is my assistant.

4 p.m

I'm waiting for Dami at the usual cafe. There's not lot of people here but I still feel anxious. I can't help it afterall, my eyes are scary to be seen. I usually wear sunglass to cover it.

'Hey, sorry am I late?' ask the short hair girl. 'nah, you on time. I just came early'. 'What are you wearing? All black and glasses. Are you attending someone funeral?. ' yes, I,m attending yours'. 'well too bad I am healthy and young.' Aish this girl can be so annoying sometimes.

'Anyway Jiu, we have received lots of positive feedback from the readers. They all are so excited to read your novel. After all this time, it will be the time where the witch found the women's family. Abit thrill there.' claimed Dami. 'well of course, after all it was me who wrote it. Yes..it will be more thrill than before. The women will face not only disaster but also death.' Dami looking at me blankly, 'what? You think it will be a happy ending?'. Dami back to reality, ' well I was hoping it will be, the women already sacrifice alot and the demon have agreed with the terms.' I smirk at the statement ' too bad the devil are not mean to be nice.'

'I'm going to the washroom for awhile.' I get up and walk to the washroom, but was stumble by the waiter make my glasses fall. At that moment everyone in the cafe even the waiter see my eye, I heard every words people speak and the look they gave to me. 'What's up with her eyes?', 'it's creepy', 'mom, why the lady have different eyes?'. I start to have panic.

Dami's POV

Why everyone so loud there? I stand up from my sit and look at the direction. I saw JIu was standing still there without her glasses. Oh shit! Jiu eyes. I ran to her direction and pull her out from the cafe.

'Jiu, Jiu.. look at me..Jiu' I try to call her name few time but she just keep silent. This is not good. I decided to bring her home. 'Jiu, you are safe. We at home. Look at me.' I try to make her look at me. 'Jiu you are fine, no one was scare of you.' I try to keep her calm. ' no..no Dami. I heard every words they speak. I'm creepy Dami.'. Poor girl, its not even her fault to live this way. I hug her until her breath start to calm down.

' Dami, I'm fine now. Thank you for the help. I'm going to rest for awhile. You can leave now.' she get up without letting me finish my sentence. Huh~ as long she is fine now,I less worry. This is not the first time I have seen her this way and I understand why she don't want to attend the fan meeting but this her job. For now its better to leave her.

Yoohyeon's POV

'Here your balance, thank you.' well there's not lot of people here. The job also easy. Maybe I can take 5 minute break. I had sandwich and hot coco sitting outside the stall. Gahyeon said that her house nearby but all I see here just small road and nothing much. It so weird that Gahyeon act that way, nah nevermind. Its nothing.

Aren't that Gahyeon? 'Gahye!..'. why she look worried? Did someone follow her? Should I company her? Haish whatever, its dark and she's alone. I decided to follow her. I saw Gahyeon enter a house, modern yet abit dark. Only outside light was on. Well she's arrived home, I should get back to the shop.

'UNNIE!!!NOO!!' what the hell!? Gahyeon! I rush to her house and saw she was pinned down by a women. She hold both Gayeon hand and another hand holding a KNIFE?! shit!

Gahyeon's POV

I was at outside with Sua when suddenly Dami unnie reach me telling me what happen. I was worried and decided to go back. On the way home, Jiu unnie called me.

'unnie I'm on the way home, what do you want to have for dinner?'

'Gahyeon...huh..huh *panting*' I heard Jiu Unnie was having trouble breathing.

'Don't come back home...its not safe..' I heard Jiu unnie and I was scared if anything bad happen to her.

'unnie what happen? Unnie! Unnie!?'

fuck! It's not the day yet, so there must something else. I run as fast as I can. As soon I arrived home, the house was so dark, everything was mess up. 'unnie.. Jiu unnie.. where are you?'. clank! I heard something fall. 'unnie, its me, Gahyeon.'

Suddenly I feel a hand pin me down on the floor. JIU UNNIE! Her eyes, its glowing blue. This is not good. 'Unnie wake up! Wake up!' she hold my hand and another hand was holding a knife. 'UNNIE NOO!' and then I saw someone kick Jiu make her fall hard. 'Gahyeon are you ok? Let's get out!' Yoohyeon? How did she be here? She try to drag me out, ' No Yoohyeon, we can't!'. Yohyeon looking at me disbelief what I just said. 'are you crazy? She try to kill you!' then I heard a grunt from behind.

'JIu unnie stop..please.. I don't want to hurt you.' This happen when the night are full moon but tonight its not. What the hell is happening?! I need to do something. Fuck what is it?! the Spell! Please remember Gahyeon. I cut my finger abit and put my hand on Jiu's forehead ' Lord give me the strength to stop the evil! From beneath earth, the fire that burn the devil, I give you my trust to end this madness. nunquam vivus ardebit!' (burn him alive and never return). with that spell Jiu unnie scream loud like she was burn alive.Yoohyeon was shocked by the scene. She saw Jiu screaming and that her body release a smoke. 'what the fuck just happen?!' yoohyeon asking in shock.

_________________________________________________________________________

Author notes:

Hye guys its Ly, its been really long time since the last time I write a fanfic. So here is my new fanfic of Jiyoo.  I try to write 2 chapter so you guys understand what happen. hope you guys enjoy, sorry for the grammar error.