Summer Night

Summer break

Dami's POV

'Summer I LOVE YOU!!!!' Sua scream. 'KIM BORA SHUT UP AND HELP ME!' hahah this girl. So we are going for vacation since Sua want too, I guess why not.There is two car, my car and Jiu's car. They all will be in Jiu's car while me and Handong will be in our car since they put all stuffs inside our car. 'Let's go!' They all excited.

We going for beach vacay. The ride will be 6 hours drive. I look at Handong and I can see she's excited for this. Maybe because she's from China so she barely go anywhere other than for business. 'You excited babe?' 'Of course. Finally a vacay for us.' she smile. We have been so busy and lot of things happen. I think this is a good time for us to rest. The whole ride we talk and singing. Handong have a beautiful voice. I love to listen she's singing.

We stop for awhile to rest. 'Gahyeon why are you snooring so loud?!' 'I didn't. do you want to die?!' Gahyeon chase Yoohyeon. 'I feel tired now.' Jiu sigh. Next ride, Handong drive while in Jiu's car Siyeon drive. Handong is not a good driver I barely rest. Swear to god I almost scream. 'Chill babe it was nothing.' 'what do you mean nothing? You didn't give a signal!' 'I'm sure they can see me.' people please give signal when you changing lane. You don't want to give your passenger a heart attack.

Rental apartment

We unpack our stuff and rest for tonight. I'm sharing with Handong, Sua with Siyeon, Gahyeon with Jiu ,while Yoohyeon sleep at the living room. At night we preparing our dinner. We having barbecue and of course some beer.

'Let me cook!' 'No! You might burn the meat!' 'no I know how to do!' here we go again Sua and Yoohyeon. This tom and jerry duo will never have a peace when they are together. At the end Sua cook. I see Gahyeon staring at the beach not far from us. 'Gahyeon you ok?' she woke up from her daydream 'oh Dami unnie. Nothing just the view is nice.' 'you know one thing you similar with Jiu? Both of you bad at lying.'. she chuckle at the statement.

'I just thought of the next preparation. I already have everything but I'm just scared if its not enough.' she look at Jiu who laughing with the rest. 'I'm scared to lose her.' I can see her sadness. 'Gahyeon trust Jiu. I think you have done enough and I'm sure Jiu also know this. Whatever happen is not your fault. For now we need Jiu to be strong. So believe her.' I pat her head. 'Now smile and have fun with the rest.' she nod and smile.

Yoohyeon's POV

After the dinner I ask for a walk with Jiu. Its been awhile since we have our time. While walking I hold her hand. 'I miss you so much.' I hug her. 'I miss you too silly.' she hug me back. 'How is your job? Do you have fun?' 'yup it was fun but I got scolded by the teachers because my hair but then I give the letter from company. So it should be fine.' Jiu look at me, her face a bit red. 'You ok?' I cup her face 'are you cold?'. she smiling 'I'm fine it just I think you getting more prettier maybe because you change your image.' 'hehehe.. are you falling for me more?' I close our gap. 'of..of course but I'm sure there will be more model try to hit on you.' aww she's cute. 'There is but my heart belong to someone and that someone is infront of me.' I kiss her lips. She turning her face maybe hiding her feeling.

'Jiu I have something for you.' she look at me with those eyes. When Jiu with me I wont let her wear the sunglasses. I took out a box and open. 'A ring? Are you propose to me?' 'hahaha not yet but this can be our promise ring. Promise that one day you going to be my bride.' I put the ring to her finger. She hug me 'thank you so much Yooh! I'm so happy!'. 'once this end let's come here again. I want to do lot of things. Cycling, dinner date, food hunting and everything.' she smile happily. 'you say once this end, is the day almost here?' we stop and the only sound I can hear is the sound of the wave. Jiu look at me with sad eyes 'Yooh.. the day almost here but... this time it will be different.' 'what do you mean?' my heart start to beat faster. Jiu hold my hand tighter. ' You see... Gahyeon will fight with Lily but the result is like gambling. It can be good or the other way.' no..this is not what I want. I can feel tears escape from my eyes. 'Don't worry Yooh I will become stronger and we can be like other couple. Living our life.' I pull her in my arms. Please don't take her away. 'I love you Kim Minji. Please be strong for us.' 'I love you too Kim Yoohyeon. I'll try'

While at the rental apartment

Sua's POV

'Another shot!' omg Siyeon I don't know she's a light drinker. Dami and Handong is still good while Gahyeon still eating. She eat alot. 'Ddua come on join us. Drink!.' 'Ok enough Lee Siyeon, you going to bed.' Siyeon groan and try to drink another can of beer but I took it away. 'Aww mom you so loud..' now I'm a mother? Dami give me a sign to put her to bed.

I piggy back her and she's heavy. I put her on the bed 'wehee~this is fun, let's do it again Ddua!' she chuckle. I was about to get up from the bed but she suddenly hug me. 'Sua I love you so much. Ever since the day at the studio my thought only have you..' I look at her. 'Sua..' she look me in the eye and slowly our lips touch. We kissed for awhile 'Siyeon you drunk. I don't want to take advantage on you.' she pinned me down. 'No.. I'm fine. Look at my eyes and you know.' I look at her eyes and I know she's not lying.

I wrap my arms around her and taste her lips. Our kiss deeper than before. I can feel the blood rush over my body. My body slowly getting hot. Siyeon hand slowly getting inside my shirt 'Siyeon..' I let my soft moan. She kiss my neck slowly to my earlobe 'Sua let me know if you want to stop.' she whisper. There's no way I want her to stop. She looking so hot right now. She take off her shirt leaving her red bra. Damn girl! 'Sua close your mouth' I trace my fingers from her abs to her breast. Every inch of her I want to taste. I leave a small mark on her right boobs, Siyeon moan abit but enough to make me go wild.

I want her and I already got her. I mark  every part of her body. She's mine. Every scream of my name sounds like a song to me. Everytime she arch her back its like an art to me. Every touch make her sing like there's no tomorrow. We share the song, the heat and the love we crave. God I love her so much.