The Promise

Gahyeon's parent house

I have been staying at my parents house for few days but Jiu unnie didn't call me. She never leave me alone. Its sad not knowing what is she doing, seeing her lock herself, torturing herself. We have been together since the day I met her until today, and not even once I left her.

Flashback

'Gahyeon this is your cousin Kim Minji. Say hello to her.' I look at the long black hair girl infront of me. I was scared looking at her eyes. She have this dark blue eyes. 'I'm sorry she's little shy' my father told her uncle. 'Its ok they will get along soon' 'It's ok you can take her back. I don't need anyone' she just walk away. Rude I thought to myself.

'Honey from now on you going to be her little sister ok.' my father told me. 'No I don't want to stay here. She's ugly!' I yell to my father. I don't want to stay here. This house have nothing but a piano. She also didn't talk to me. 'Honey don't say that. Minji is beautiful only she's abit different. You see sometimes different are beautiful.' my mom said while caressing my hair. 'Beside honey she don't have anyone. She's alone. You know how sad it is right?' I stay quit for awhile.

'I hate you guys!' I ran to her room and shout to her 'I will become your sister and if you leave me I will hate you!' she look at me shocked with the sudden entry. She walk to me and flick my forehead 'and if you being noisy again next time I throw you to alligator.'

End of flashback

Ever since that day we always have each other. Jiu unnie always help me if I got teased by the kids or with my homework. I also help her when she having her panic or nightmare.

'Honey..' my mom enter my room. I wipe my tears. 'Did you and Jiu had a fight?' 'No..but Jiu ask me to leave for my safety.' my mom stay silent for awhile. 'Honey I'm not going to force you to leave or stay. You both have been so close like a real sisters. Yo both have each other and Jiu only have you.' my mom hold my hand. 'I know and with that I would like to find a solution for this maniac situation. I want to stop it' 'Honey you can't do that, its dangerous!' my mom raise her voice abit. 'Look mom... I really tired of seeing Jiu unnie become like this for her whole life. I want her to have a normal life that's it.' I look at my mom. I know how crazy I sounds right now, knowing that I don't know anything how to end this curse.

'Honey, no one ever stop this curse. Not even her parents. That how its already written in the book.' Book? 'What book?' I look at my mom. She realised she just told me something I shouldn't know. 'Honey before her mom passed away, she used to tell the origin of this curse and its not started from her but Jiu's grandfather, Ji Hwan.' so this whole time it wasn't her mother's fault?but why no one told her that. 'Her mother never want this to happen but its all because of the love from her father. He can't accept that her daughter no longer alive. So he did a deal with the devil but as a return her whole generation will live with the devil, sharing their soul.' knowing all this now really make me speechless. Why it have to take me this long to know all this?

'Where is the book?' I ask my mom. 'Honey please... you can't end the curse' my mom try to stop me. 'Mom please. This is for us too not only for Jiu. I promise you if its not going well I will stop. Please trust me.' I'm sorry mom, I have to lie so I can end this for all of us. 'its...its with Mr.Yuu. Their old guardian.' I see so its with him. I will ask Jiu unnie to go with me.

Yoohyeon's POV

It's been few day and I have no energy to do anything. My body still recovery from the previous whatever it is I don't care about it anymore. My mind mess up so much thinking my decision. Its frustrating, upsetting and everything that I can't describe. I stare at the ceiling don't know what else I can think. I look at the side of my bed, I still keep the broken sunglasses I snap last time. I didn't throw it away. 'Huh~this is so frustrated~ I can't do anything and all I think is Jiu.'

I pick up my phone decided to call Sua. I ask her to come over bring some food. After a while she arrived at my place. 'Yo!' she greet. 'Come in.' she look around my house, its messy since I wasn't able to move alot. 'What happen to your place and you? Why there's bandage on your hand' she look at me worry. 'I didn't know you will care of me. Aren't this count as cheating? Omg Kim Bra cheating on Siyeon' I tease her. 'Ya, I rather drink toilet water than be with you.' she look at me annoyed. 'Hahah..ok, ok. I had accident the day we had dinner, but it was nothing much. I need to rest for few days.' 'and you didn't call any of us?! do you want to die?' she try to hit me lucky she didn't. 'Sorry, sorry it just happen..'.

She brought me seaweed soup and other sides. 'Happy belated birthday by the way. Sorry I couldn't make it. ' I know it was her birthday yesterday. 'hahaha its ok. I already have a better present.' she grinned. 'Aha.. I see someone on a date?' I tease her. 'Well.. we do go out and wearing same outfit accidentally, but I don't count that as a date.' 'why not? You guy spend day together.' I continue eat since I'm starving. 'If its a date. I will make sure that I will prepare lots of things. Dinner, gift or maybe flower, some fun but me myself fun enough..' is she try to plan or keep complimenting herself. 'well other things too that I can do myself.'.

'Sua I have a question.' she look at me waiting for my question. 'What if Siyeon was sick and her illness actually can harm you . Will you still stay with her and continue loving her?' I look at her seriously. 'Hmm...if Siyeon turn that way, I don't know Yooh. But... I know myself that no matter what I will stay by her side. She already hurt by the illness she have, so leaving her alone wont heal her. Instead making she think that her life should be alone forever. No one like to be alone.' 'but what if she hurt you?' Sua look at her bracelet 'Sure it will hurt so much but..have you ever thought the pain she try to keep? It may hurt her even more and at the same time you know she was fighting for herself too. No love is easy Yooh beside I already choose her, that mean I will accept her flaws. ' I think about what Sua's say.

That night I had long discussion with myself until fall asleep. I hope that I know what the best for us. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I hope I will find the answer soon.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hye guys TT...I'm so sad these past few days after knowing that my bias from G-idle, Soojin leaving the group. Honestly the reason I still have motivation to continue living today is because of her. I remember that time, I was really devastated with everything that happen on me. I wasn't able to think straight nor having a social activity with anyone. So one day I happen to watch Sooshu and I started to become her fans. Not long after that there was hiatus about Soojin and I wait for her. I put her card written 'Think of me when you are down' behind my phone but then I received an upsetting news about her. If that her decision I hope she's fine and having a good life.

 If that her decision I hope she's fine and having a good life