Chance

Jiu's POV

Today I'm going to Mr.Yuu house with Gahyeon. To be honest I'm scared but Gahyeon doesn't seems like she want to stop. We arrived after 2 hours drive. I greet Mr and Mrs.Yuu. Of course the older already prepared us lunch. 'I'm sorry to disturb you today but my cousin insist to meet you.' I point to Gahyeon who besides me. 'I'm sure you never meet her. This is Gahyeon, my cousin and she have been living with me since I'm 12.' Gahyeon bow to the elder. 'I have never meet her but I have heard about her after you return from America. Let's eat, I know you girls are hungry.'.

We had our lunch, talking about Gahyeon since Mr.Yuu never meet her. 'So why you want to meet me?' Mr.Yuu ask Gahyeon. Gahyeon look at Mr.Yuu with serious look. I have never see Gahyeon being so serious. 'I want to see the book please.' Mr.Yuu cough by the request. 'Why would you need that curse book? If its not because of that book no one will got hurt!' Mr.Yuu suddenly furious. ' I'm sure, but that book have the answer how to end this curse. Please..let me see the book.' Mr.Yuu stand up, enter his house with anger. After awhile he get back to us bringing a thick worn out book. 'This is the book. I have try to burn this book few times but not even a piece was burned.'

We both look at the book content. Everything was written in foreign words there's also some unpleasant images. Mr.Yuu turn to the page my grandfather use. 'This is where it start.' Gahyeon keep staring at the book but none of us understand what it says. 'No one in your family ever ask about this book. Maybe they scare.' 'I honestly scare..but I want to stop it even if I have to sacrifice myself.' I was shocked by Gahyeon's words. 'No I won't let you die. This is my fight Gah and if someone need to die. It will be me!' Gahyeon look at me putting a small smile.'Unnie you know how much I cherish you. That's why I'm here today with you. We both don't want to lose each other, so we have to figure it out how to stop it. And you have to be strong.' I hug Gahyeon. I can feel my heart heavy not because I was sad but because I'm so grateful to have someone like her in my life.

Dami's POV

I spend my day at Handong's house, try to collect every pieces of thought that are playing inside my head. I'm just glad that Handong is here with me. She know what to say. I try to think what Handong told me yesterday. Looking back at the time that I spend with Jiu make me question myself. How did this whole time I able to cooperate with this situation? With herself? Why I never leave? Why I'm worry when she's in pain? I ask myself alot. I try to find the answer. Try to remember all the things we did.

I have known Jiu for 4 years either as my artist or just a person. Sure she can be annoying and dangerous, but she always care about people around her. Not once she try to hurt them. I remember the day my dad passed away. It was the day of second novel released. I was devastated but I was at outstation with Jiu for work. Jiu bought me a ticket to fly back. I know she scared to meet the client but she convince me to go. She always put other first. Thinking all that make me cry. I don't know why. Was it because I'm tired or was it because I just hurt Jiu?

I stay for awhile. After giving a thought about it, I decided to meet Jiu tonight. So I texted her. At evening I get ready to meet her. I told Dong that I'm meeting Jiu. After an hour drive I arrived at the convenient nearby her place. Jiu already there. There's two can of beer. One for me one for her.

'Dami.' I sit infront her. ' I'm sorry for what happen that night. I understand if you still want to quit. I'm not going to force you to stay. I understand that your job is not easy.' I can see that she's guilty of what happen. 'Jiu I have been with you for 4 years and not once I leave you or hating you despite knowing what I'm dealing with. I have seen that side of you but yet I was mad because of what you did to Handong. I know it wasn't your fault but I just can't help it. Honestly right now I don't know what I feel.' Jiu just look down to the floor. 'but Handong talk to me and she made me realised the reason why I still stay with you. You have being part of my family Jiu.' she look at me with a teary eyes. 'I will give you a chance but that doesn't mean I will continue to be your assistant on future.' she smile ' Thank you Dami. Honestly I'm scare you will stop talking to me since I don't have lot of people in my life.' I know that she cherish people around her so much. Its a fool for me to doubting her too much.

We drink the beer, having a good time together. 'By the way Jiu the event will be 2 week from today. I need you to be prepare. We will have meeting this Saturday.' I can see that she's not excited with the news. Well you can't help it Kim Minji.

Next day

Yoohyeon's POV

Finally I can come to school. I have being so boring at home doing nothing. I saw Sua at her sit. 'Kim Yoohyeon!!finally you are here!' she hug me. Hahah she must be miss alot. 'I have being so lonely since you and Gahyeon not here.' Gahyeon not here too? 'She's not coming to school too?' Sua nod. Not long after that we see the little fox we're looking for , 'Gahyeon you are here too! I miss you guys!' Sua hug us but I can sense awkwardness between me and Gahyeon.I try to ignore it and just act normal so Sua won't ask anything.

After school Sua ask us to hangout. We having a fast food nearby the school. 'Gahyeon I'm so pissed off with you!' Sua pinch Gahyeon's cheek. 'I'm showwyy..I just have shomething to settle' Gahyeon struggle to talk since her cheek was pinched by this birdie. 'I have being worried about you and even worst I don't even know your place!' I can see that Sua really pissed off but we all know she just worry. 'Let my cheek go...I treat you ice cream later ok~' Gahyeon try to convince Sua. Sua let her cheek go and ask her what happen, but of course Gahyeon lie to her. 'I'm going to check for our order. Don't gossip without me' we both just chuckle with her silliness.

I can feel the tension between me and Gahyeon. 'So..how is your wounds?' Gahyeon ask me, 'Its better now, don't worry. How is...Jiu?' I try to ask about Jiu but I was hesitate to do so. 'Jiu unnie good too. She will be busy with her job soon' I just nod knowing that Jiu is fine now. ' Gahyeon..about last time.. I want to tell you something' Gahyeon sigh 'Yooh, we talk about this and that's it'. 'No Gah..I know how bad it will turns out but please let me try to be with Ji, if it didn't turns out well I'll leave' I can see that Gahyeon slowly getting mad. 'Yooh! Jiu unnie not some tools you can try and throw,and no matter how hard you try to love her you guys won't be like other couple. You can't have a date without worrying people see her eyes. You can't have a goodnight knowing that your life can get killed anytime. You can't save her when Lily appear, and clearly you show that last time!' I remember what Lily did that night. 'Gah give me a chance and I will show you are wrong.' I beg her. 'Guys the food is here!' Sua arrived and sit beside Gahyeon. 'Sorry Sua but I need to go' . She glare at me and leave. 'What happen?' Sua ask me but I keep quiet.