Someday

Yoohyeon's POV

Today I ask Jiu to come over to the set. We are currently preparing for winter cover page. The first shoot will be outdoor so it will be group shoot. I'm with Jieun and the rest. 'Ok nice girl. Now smile, ok good! Ok prepare for indoor shoot.' after the shoot I saw Jiu arrived. She wearing leather jacket I lend to her long ago, that brought a smile on my face. 'Hey babe' I smile at her 'babe?' ehehehe 'ya my baby. Why? You don't like it?' 'I do like it but I'm shy other will hear.' omg Jiu please stop being cute. 'Guys this is my girlfriend!' 'Ya KIM YOOHYEON KEEP IT DOWN!' she cover my mouth. I can hear some of the stuff say we know. Hahahaah I mean I talk about Jiu almost everytime we shoot. I always look at Jiu picture, I guess that's how they know her.

'Jiu let me introduce to you, this is our photographer today Jacob.' Jiu and Jacob greet each other. 'Wow Yoohyeon you sure are lucky. Your girlfriend is beautiful. Maybe she can be a model too.' 'hahah yes she is beautiful but I don't think I want her to be a model.' both looking at me with a question face. 'Because other will want her and I don't think I can handle the jealousy.' 'wuuu~cheesy Yoohyeon' Jieun approach me from behind while Jiu just laughing. 'Jacob can I ask you a favor. If you don't mind can you take a picture of us?I've never have a good picture together.' Jacob nod. 'sure. She can try the wardrobe inside.' yeah. I know Jiu was surprised by the request but I always want a picture with her.

Jiu wearing a brown cardigan and a black skirt while I'm wearing a gray cardigan and a dress. We look like an old couple. 'hello there Tokim.' she shocked by the name. 'Who is that?' 'stop pretend Jiu I know its you.' of course I know. They both have the same hair and same smile. Beside she's my girlfriend. 'it's ok I keep it secret' I smile at her. 'so both of you ready?' 'yup' we both look at each other. We took our shoot and the whole time my team keep teasing us. 'Love in the air guys. Get a mask!' yaish this girls. We change to next outfit. Jiu wearing a suit with her hair tying back and I'm wearing white polcodot dress.

'Can I have your hand Ms.Yooh?' Jiu show her hand 'yes you may Ms.Jiu.' our shoot begin. Jacob ask me to kiss Jiu and we did. Of course I was shy. There is also a back hug scene and a dance scene. It feels like a wedding day. 'This feel like a wedding.' 'who know maybe.' Jiu smile. We end our shoot. Before I continue with indoor shoot I took a photo of Jiu from back. She was playing with one of the staff puppy. I love when she smiling freely. It makes me feel like home.

Winter

Sua's POV

We are currently at a restaurant. Dami ask us to meet here. Its quiet fancy restaurant. I'm with Siyeon of course and there's other too. Everyone somehow wearing fancy outfit, well Dami ask us to wear. Siyeon wearing winter jacket with red dress. She looks hot after changing her hair color to purple. 'You look great.' Siyeon compliment me. 'What do you mean look great?I'm wearing simple outfit while you here looking like you can kill anyone with your looks.' 'aww are you worry?' I kiss her neck 'I'm not because you are mine.'. Siyeon face turn red from my action. 'Are you serious infront of my spaghetti?' Gahyeon role her eyes. 'someone is jealous week~' I tease her.

'Yoohyeon I must say you looking great in that suit. Now you look more adult.' Yoohyeon wearing a double breasted white suit. 'I know right. I mean I have to look great for Jiu since she always dress up nicely. I have to make a good impression to others too.' she look at Jiu who having her steak. I can see that Yoohyeon really in love with Jiu. I remember the last time she ask me about me leaving Siyeon. I didn't know it was about them but I'm glad Yoohyeon didn't give up on her.

'Hye guys sorry we're late.' Dami and Handong arrive. They both wearing a matching outfit. We having a tasty dinner. Surprisingly the dinner is on Dami and Handong. Dami get up 'Everyone I need your attention as I have an important announcement.'. Dami look at Handong who standing beside her. They both showing their ring 'I propose to Handong and she say yes.' they both smiling. 'Oh my god congrats Dami.' Jiu congrats them. 'We're happy for you. So when is the weeding?' Siyeon ask. 'maybe in January if there is nothing going on.' I look at both of them holding their hands together. Somehow I wish it was me and Siyeon. I hold Siyeon's hand and she look at me.'Why' I just smile at her.

After the dinner we all went to different direction. Siyeon ask me for coffee. We went to coffee shop that I'm working.'I'm so happy for them. They look great together.' Siyeon drink her coffee. 'They are, but I'm jealous.' Siyeon frowned at my statement 'why?'. I look at her 'because I want to have what they have. I want to spend my life with you, waking up beside you, making a cup of coffee for you, dancing to our favourite song and end our day talking to each other in our home.'. Siyeon hold both my hand and smile at me 'Sua that's really flutter me and of course that's what I want too. Maybe one day we will have what they have too.' she point at my finger 'and this finger will have the ring and you will call me your wife.'. I kiss her hand 'I love you Lee Siyeon' 'I love you too Kim Bora.'

Yoohyeon's POV

'Hey Gah can I stay over at your place tonight?' 'Huh? Why?' I hold Jiu's hand. 'I just feel like want to spend time with Jiu since tomorrow is off day. Pleaseeee I promise I won't do anything bad.'. Gahyeon think for awhile and agree. I look at Jiu and she smile. I planned to have a movie night with Jiu and Gahyeon. So we went to bought some snacks and chicken.

'What are watching tonight?' Jiu ask. She sitting beside me with a cute bunny pyjamas. 'I like horror movie. Do you want to watch?' 'erm...ok sure.' I can see that Jiu is hesitate maybe she do hate horror movie. Of course Gahyeon also scare to watch but they still want too. The whole movie I can feel both my hand are squeezed by both of them. Its either I got squeezed or deaf by Gahyeon scream. I swear the moment this movie end I will need an ear kit.

After the movie we play jingga game. I didn't know I am bad at it. Gahyeon and Jiu good at it. After awhile everyone getting sleepy. Gahyeon went to her room while me and Jiu sharing a room. As soon we on bed, Jiu start to snuggle on me. 'Am I seeing you being a kid right now?' I teased her and I can see she's pouting. 'Well you are my girlfriend and you have been doing lot of couple shot with other models. So ya I need the attention I deserve.' 'aww...our Jiu is so cute it melt my heart. Look at me' I lift her chin and look at both her eyes 'no matter how they look and how many people I'm meeting, my heart belong to you. You know that right? The moment I see you my heart always beat fast. It beats like the first time I'm in love with you. So you don't have to be worry about my feelings for you cuz its true.'. she kiss my lips 'I know Yooh and I never doubt you.' I smile at her.

'I'm so lucky to have you. you know that.' I caress her hair ' I know and me too. I always imagine that we will grow old at one place. You beside me, holding my hand. There is puppy. When I'm writing you will wrap your arms from back and I will smile.'. I kiss her forehead 'do you want that?' she nod. ' then once all this end we go somewhere and settle down there.' she smile. I kiss her lips. At first it was a peck but I want more. I lay her down and kiss her deeply. Her hand wrap my neck while I'm holding her waist. 'are we doing it?' she gasp 'I guess we do.I always want you Kim Minji.'. I kiss her more then slowly to her neck. I can hear her soft moan. Sorry Gah it seems I might doing something bad tonight.

Have it while you can because soon you will be mine.

__________________________________________________________________

Hye guys its your favorite girl or maybe not Ly hahahah!

So I'm just going to tell you guys that the story almost end but I was planning to write another one but see how my schedule is. Anyway keep on supporting me ^-^ have a good day!

 Anyway keep on supporting me ^-^ have a good day!