Flame

M Management

Handong's POV

'1,2,3 ok. Keep the pace, do not slouch. Straight up girl.' I watch the girls walking. Since they all are non experience models its hard for them to keep up. I have trained them for 1 hour and I can say there is small changes. Yoohyeon also able to keep it up with the training. She seems to have problem with balancing. For today we not only focus on walking but how to pose. Jamie, Claire, Jun and Ji Eun good at it. However Yoohyeon seems having a hard time with it.

'Yoohyeon you need to relax and just feel yourself ok. Think you are beautiful.' I look her posing weirdly. 'Ok that's it. Girls take 5, Yoohyeon with me.' I ask Yoohyeon to come with me. 'Sorry Handong unnie but I really try, it just I'm not use to it.' she explained to me. I know its new to her so I try to give her my best advice. 'Yooh, don't worry. I need you to practice more. Try to look for runway and magazine. I believe if you to look up you can improve.' she just nod with my statement. 'Don't worry you can do it.' I pat her shoulder.

We finish the training at 6pm and I'm sure drained. The girls leave but only Yoohyeon still stay. 'Yoohyeon we're done you can leave.' I look at her. I can see she is determine about this. So I decided to stay to teach her. Sure she fall over and over because of the high heal. 'Handong unnie did I change abit?' I smile at her 'yes but don't be too happy about it. Come on wrap up for today, I treat you for dinner.' she smile.

At hospital

Siyeon's POV

'Dr. Lee this is your last patience.' I smile to my nurse 'Thank you nurse Hong'. I try finish up my work early so I can rest. I have being so busy with my job this past few days. Since today I can leave early I would like to meet Sua. I know that I met her yesterday but I just love to spend time with her. She's funny and energetic. Somehow she always knew how to make me smile.

After work I texted Sua if she's free, unfortunately she having dancing practice until 10 pm but she say I can come to the studio. I never knew she learn dancing. I know she's working so I thought she won't have time for other things. I pack Subway for her and some sweet, maybe she need for sugar.

After 20 minute I arrived at the studio. I see she was practicing with her friend. Shes wearing black crop top and black legging. They look so cool. Sua saw me and she run to me. 'Singiee!' she hug me 'come in. This is my friends.' she introduce me to her friends. I feel shy around them but Sua keep me beside her so I feel less awkward. I keep looking at them practicing. Sua look very professional, she even create some move which is very cool to me.

More and more dancers start to leave the studio. Now only me and Sua. 'Sorry to keep you waiting. I just need to practice my solo.' she sit beside me. 'Its ok. You look cool.I want to see your solo performance.' she look at me with sparkling yes. 'Really?' I nod. She go to the radio and start to play Copycat by Billie Eillish. At first it was a small move but suddenly her expression change. Her eyes look serious, luring me to her world. Her move making her abdomen muscle showing and her breath making her move sexy. When the 'sike' part came she give that eyes to me with a smirk on her face. I can't help but feeling my heartbeat faster. My body start to feel hot. Was it because the room? At the end of the performance she walk abit closer and end her dance.

'Do you li...' I get up and kiss her. I know its crazy but I can't help it, I wrap my arms around her waist. Her body is so warm. I kiss her more, deepen our kiss until we both gasp for air. 'wow...Siyeon' OMG what have you done Lee Siyeon? I bit my lip and walk away but Sua pinned me on the wall and kiss me more.

Sua's POV

I don't want her to leave. The kiss is something. I pinned her to the wall and kiss her again. I don't care how I look right now, all I want right now is her. I insert my tongue inside her mouth and I can hear soft moan. Fuck Lee Siyeon don't make me ask for more. I kiss her neck, move to her earlobe 'Su..Sua~' she call my name. I can feel her hand tighten on my shirt try not to making any voice but I didn't let that happen, so lick her neck making her release the voice. I want her more at this point.

'Sua..' she push me slowly. I look at her and she was panting hard try to gasp for air. 'We can't do this here. People might see us.' she cover her face. I kiss her hand and look at her 'make that face again and I won't let you leave this room without screaming my name.' I can see her face turn red as tomato. Cute I thought myself. I pack my stuff and ask Siyeon if I can come to her place when she's free. She say yes. Before we apart I left a small mark on her neck. Yup she's mine so back off bitches.

At home

Jiu's POV

'Hide it! I don't care make sure no one find it!' who is that men. Where am I? 'Master they found the dagger.' master? I look at the mirror, see a purple hair women. Why she have my face? 'Throw him in the river' no wait ,don't! 'please...please don't kill me. I do anything, please don't kill me!' a men beg but his body full of wounds. 'I give you everything and this is how you repay me!' she kill him. I look at the mirror again but this time she hold Yoohyeon. She smile and slit Yoohyeon's neck. 'NO!!' I woke up.

A nightmare? who? No that's not me. No. Scare? Who is that? Miss me? Don't worry it won't be long. I get up and went to washroom. I see the women on the mirror. Lily? 'Hello Jiu', she smile.I hate that smile. 'Aren't you too mean hating me for no reason?' she smirk. 'No reason? Are you kidding me?! you almost kill my friends last time!' I shout at her. 'Friends? Really? How about the girl with brown hair, she's your friend?' Yoohyeon? 'Yeah I knew she will be your special person. You know, your mother she ate your father. HAHAHAHAH!' I feel sick hearing that.

'Its not my mother who ate him. It was you filthy demon!' she act offended by my words 'Filthy? I'm sad to her that~ hahahah! Like I care!!! hahahahah! Just so you know. That girl she will be my meal too and the next thing you realise you already K.I.L.L her.' she laugh like a maniac. 'I SAY SHUT UP!' I punch the mirror.

'Unnie!' Gahyeon who heard the sound run to my washroom. 'Unnie what have you done? Your hand is bleeding.' she cover my hand with a towel. I don't care the blood that came out from my fist or how much it sting me, all I know is I won't defeated by Lily. I won't let that happen Lily.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know that most of you will focus on to SuaYeon and lets admit that, this

version of Sua can kill us

version of Sua can kill us. Imma need a doctor to calm my heart!!