Meeting the arrogant

SuA's POV

"Come on SuA. You need to move on it has been over two months. Get your sexy ass of the sofa, put your best dress on and come out with us. You can get wasted, dance your little ass off and have some fun." My best mate Handong said, while my other best friend Yoohyeon was standing next to her nodding her head.

''I am not in the mood. Yes, two months but I was with him for six years. You don't just get over the man you were meant to marry and have kids with, leaving you for an eighteen- year old."I said sighing. You see my boyfriend of six years turned out to be  lying a cheating scumbag that left me for someone who is barley legal.
It's not like I am a fifty-year-old woman. I'm only twenty-six but, apparently, he wanted some blonde bimbo who in my eyes was still only a kid in a way."

"Come on please? One night then we will let you be for as long as you need. We need to celebrate your new job you'll start on Monday." Yoohyeon said

"Please, Taehyung said he can get us into that new diamond nightclub cause he's on the decks for it tonight." she added.

I sighed, running my hands through my brown hair. I decided I may as well give in or they will just keep annoying me until I do.

"Fine!"I groaned getting off the sofa
"Give me an hour to get showered and ready."I added

"YEAH!" they both said excited. 
I laughed heading for a quick shower.

I decided I would just let my hair dry naturally that way it goes the wavy way I like. I applied some eyeshadow that will make my brown eyes pop a little. A little mascara and eyeliner, finally some lip gloss and that would do. My friends had already picked my dress out for me. One of my favourites too. It was a red strapless, that stopped mid-thigh...a little slash just at my cleavage to show a little but not too much.

I  finished my look off with a pair of black five-inch strappy heels and a bag to match.

"Damn you look hot. You will totally pull tonight." Handong said winking at me.

"Yeah, I am not going out for that."
I laughed

"Now let's go before I change my mind."I added shaking my head.

We headed out to the cab that was waiting for us, heading to diamond nightclub. It just opened a few weeks ago. It was very high class, fancy and very popular amongst the rich famous and people my age...also younger and a little older.

Taehyung had put us in the guest list so we could just walk straight in. The place was already jumping and it only opened about an hour ago. Though I have to admit the place looked amazing.

"This place is incredible.''
I shouted at the girls so they could hear me

"That's it!...now drinks then let shall hit the dancefloor." Handong said She grabbed mine and Yoohyeon hands leading us through the crowd.

We headed straight to the bar but on the way, someone bumped right into us...not even apologizing.

"Watch where the fuck you are going jackass." I snapped at her annoyed

"Excuse me?" she snapped back.

I turned to face her and oh whoa!

Who is this woman?
She was the sexiest person I have ever seen. She was nearly 6ft tall, hot, with beautiful dark hair and the most piercing brown eyes.

I swallowed hard for a moment before pulling myself together.

"I said watch where you are going or at least apologize for banging right into us.