Staying the night

Siyeon's POV

I woke up not knowing what time it was.

I looked around taking a moment to remember where I was.
I had fallen asleep in SuA's bed after we fucked for a few hours.

The falling asleep part?
That was not meant to happen.
I do not fall asleep in a woman's bed whose brains just fucked out.
That is a big no, no for me.

But with SuA? I was completely done in. I was tired out the woman has more stamina and energy than me which is something I do not come across very often.

And her flexibility? Well, well that was something else. She could get into positions I never knew was possible but fuck it was good.

I turned to look at her, she was not there though.
Where did she go?
I looked around for a clock, seeing it was already nine a.m.

I had fallen asleep for six hours in her bed? I knew it would be best if I headed home.

I climbed out of her bed, searching for my clothes. I found them all folded on chair for me.
Last time I saw my clothes they were scattered all over SuA's apartment.

She must have gathered them up, probably so I could find them quickly and get out just as quick.
I pulled my clothes on going in search for her.

I found her in the kitchen, sitting at the breakfast bar and sipping coffee, playing around with her laptop.
She was in a pair of panties and a vest tee.

I licked my lips, my eyes running over her bare thighs.

"Morning,"I said

"Morning." She said looking away from her laptop to look at me, giving me a small smile which I found myself return.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Sorry, I fell asleep. I don't usually do that."
I said

"I tried, you never moved a single inch." She laughed

"Don't worry about it, we were both exhausted." She added shrugging.

I headed over to where she was, standing in front of her. She looked up at me,

"You want a coffee before you go?" she asked

I guess I could stay for a coffee.
It isn't like she is asking much of me.

I nodded,
SuA standing up to grab me a cup, handing it to me before sitting back down and turning her attention back to her laptop.

This felt strange and wrong.
I should have left hours ago, not now be sitting here drinking coffee with her.

I left her to what she was doing, drinking my coffee. Not a word was said for a good five minutes until she shut her laptop over and looked at me.

"Siyeon you can go if you want. I don't care. I can sense you are eager to leave." She laughed

"Sorry. Idon't know how to act in this situation. I am usually out the door before they have a chance to say bye." I laughed.

"Well, clearly the other women can't took quite the same way I can then huh if I am the only one that has ever made you fall asleep." She said smirking.

She had a point.
I chuckled, nodding in agreement with her. With what she said it seemed to break the ice, I help the awkwardness go away. I was not in such a desperate cue to leave. I can at least finish my coffee and maybe getting another quickie before I go.

I took another sip of my coffee, looking at her and she knew exactly what I was after.

"No, not happening...not again." she said shaking her head