Palm Spring

Siyeon's POV

I could finally relax. I had been nervous all day about telling her how I really felt I have never done anything like that before I have never, honestly I had what you would call an Adult relationship before so asking her that terrified me I was half expecting her to say no since well I have not exactly been the greatest person in the time we have known each other but I am glad she had faith in me.

SuA and I were currently sitting at poolside having a drink. She and I on one of their love seats that surrounded the pool it was a very romantic setting that was sure. The place was incredible she was sitting next to me, snuggling into my side with her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my free arm around her.

"This place is beautiful, you have a good taste." She said looking up at me

"Well isn't that obvious. I choose you," I said winking at her she rolls her eyes at me, clearly knowing I was using my best charm on her.

"Cheesy much?" She laughed

"Apparently so." I replied laughing too

"It is your fault, you bring my soft, cheesy and sweet side out." I added

It was true. She brought a side out on me that I have kept hidden within me for many, many years. My head has been too busy listening to what my dick was saying.

"Ha, good and I am gonna keep on doing it because I can I am gonna make you a teddy bear." She smirked a devilish look on her eyes and I believed her if anyone could turn me that way she would be the one to do it.

"And I believe every word of that."
I laughed, reaching down to kiss her.

SuA and I finished off our drinks, deciding to go a walk around cause we had not really had a chance to do it. By the time we got in and got everything done, we needed too I wrapped my arm around her, keeping her close to me. I could see other men looking at her and I never liked it one bit I couldn't blame them though. She was stunning and probably the most gorgeous woman here. They all needed to know she was off-limits to them.

"Have you been here before, to palm springs I mean?" she asked as we walked around the grounds of the hotel

"Yes once or twice, I never been to this hotel though. It is also the first time I have been here with someone that was not friends." I said.

It was true I have never been here with a woman I have met women while I was here and I hooked up with but never actually brought a woman with me. Actually, I think this is the first time I have actually been away with a woman if I have before I can't remember. She was not just another woman though, she was something else...someone who stole my attention in ways that don't usually happen.

"Who knew I would be many of your firsts, baby." She said smirking, throwing a quick wink at me

"Yes, I am as surprised as you."
I chuckled She smiled proudly at me, a slight cockiness to her too. She knew she has affected me in ways no woman ever has before. She reached down, taking my hand in hers stopped us on the spot, pulling her around to face me, pulling her body into mine I used my hand that was not in hers, placing it on her cheek.

She looked at me, the sweetest smiling playing on her very kissable lips I leant down since she was a few inches shorter than me and gently pressed my lips against hers I pulled my other hand away from her, wrapping them around her lower back, holding her against mine closely. She pressed her lips harder against mine. Her arms snaking around my neck I let out a soft moan into the kiss, SuA giggling against my lips I pulled away first cause I know what happens if kiss her for too long, we wouldn't be going any further. Instead, we would be heading back to the room. The woman drives me crazy and she knows it.

"What is the matter? Can't handle kissing me baby?" she said smugly

"I am not gonna answer that cause you know the answer, stop teasing me." I laughed giving her ass a quick sway

She giggled, jumping a little before reached for my tee, pulling me back into her, letting our lips meet in a heated kiss. She was doing it on purpose cause I told her to stop teasing me. When I was getting right into she pulled away, turning and walking away.

"That was just mean," I called after her

"I know I wanna actually see the place, not spent the entire weekend in bed with you. Not like I would mind that but I would like to do a little more than that while we are. Come on Horny." She said giggling

I made my way back over to her, wrapping my arm securely around her again. She wrapped her own arm around my waist.

"You do realize I will get you back for this later right?" I whispered in her ear

"Is that a promise?" she purred in my ear

"Mmm, you know it, baby," I replied

We decided to behave after that, walking around the grounds of the hotel taking it all in. It would be good spending time with her, walking around, chatting and a little flirting in between. The woman never failed to make me smile I still wondered what exactly about her made me wanna change, made me want to have more?

Yes, she was beautiful and incredible but it had to be more than that I am sure within time will work it all out. Well if she doesn't change her mind after spending her time with me.

"I think we should go grab a drink then head back to the room." She said pulling me out of thought

"Yeah I am pretty tired, bed sounds good," said trying to keep a serious face

"Sleep? Yes, because that is what I want to go back to the room for." She laughed, rolling her eyes at me

"What else would we got back to the room for?" I asked innocently

"Hey, you wanna sleep you do that baby. I have other ways I can get a release." She said with a sexy wink, walking away from me towards the bar, swaying her hips more than she needed to as she did.

I growled to myself, clenching my fists. I swear this woman can turn me on without touching me I loved how she did it though, I loved the way she teased me, I loved how confident she is too. That is something else I found very attractive about her.

I stood watching her as she walked away, admiring the view before eventually running to catch up with her.

Oh baby only if you knew the exact ways I plan on giving you release tonight.