Breakfast, selfies and feelings

SuA's POV

I woke up reaching over for Siyeon but she wasn't there I turned around wincing slightly I was still a little sore and sensitive from last night. She and I sure had a good work out

I sat up running my hands through my hair and sighing. Where did she go? And why did she not wake me up? Something caught my eye sitting on Siyeon's pillow I reached over, grabbing it, realizing it was a note. I opened it, giving my eyes a rub before reading it.

Good Morning beautiful, Meet me on the balcony When you wake up. No need to change

just yet I smiled reading it, glad she had never disappeared and left me. I pulled myself out of bed, deciding to at least brush my teeth and sort my hair before heading out I was only wearing a pair of her boxers and a tee too. I made my way to the balcony, in complete awe. She had breakfast all set out with us on the balcony.

"Morning baby," I said stepping out into the balcony

"Good morning beautiful." She said pulling me into her lap

"How long have you been up?" I asked

"About an hour I wanted to get up before you to get breakfast ready for us before we headed out for the day." she smiled, pushing a stray hair away from my eyes.

"Thank you, it looks really good." I smiled reaching in to kiss her lips sweetly she smiled against my lips, making me do the same. Her fingers wrapping in my hair, deepening the kiss I placed my hands on her chest, turning around, straddling her waist to get better access to her lips I moaned softly. The feel of her kiss was something that gave me butterflies.

I pulled away, needing a moment to catch my breath I slowly opened my eyes, being met with her looking at me, her eyes soft and a smile on her lips.

"As much as I would love to sit here all day kissing you, we should get to breakfast and then head out for the day," she said caressing my cheek.

With the mention of breakfast, my stomach grumbled loudly, telling me I was hungry. The two of us chuckle, stealing one last kiss before I pulled myself off her lap, sitting across from her. The view from the balcony was amazing I started on breakfast, Siyeon making us both a coffee

I could feel her watching me as I admired the surroundings never let on to her knew she was looking at me in case it made her feel uncomfortable. At least I knew I was not the only one falling, she is too by the looks of things I let out a complete sigh of content as I ate.

This weekend has been perfect and it is only the second day here I knew by the end of it I would have fallen, even more, I can feel it in my heart and gut. A comfortable silence fell between us, both enjoying the moment and our surroundings I finished up, standing up and leaning on the bannister of the balcony, closing my eyes and enjoying the fresh air

I hear Siyeon move from behind, soon enough I felt her behind me. Her front against my back, her hands wrapping around my stomach from behind. She nuzzled the back of my neck, placing a trail of butterfly kisses along my skin. I whimpered softly, leaning into her, placing my hand over her.

"Its breath-taking isn't it?" she said softly in my ear

"It is really baby, thank you for bringing me," I replied back

"You are very welcome my queen." She said leant my head back, puckering my lips up at her. She chuckled before giving me what Iwas after, a kiss. It was short and sweet, pulling our lips away but still I stayed in the same position I feel her warm breath tickling the back of my neck, Goosebumps forming on my skin.

"SuA, I have come to the conclusion that I am crazy about you and falling for you quicker than maybe I should be at this stage." She whispered.

My breath hitched in my throat when she said those words to me I turned myself around to face her. She looked nervous as we faced each other I reached my hand in caressing her cheek with my thumb, reaching in kissing her softly which seemed to help her relax.

"I am crazy about you too Siyeon and yes same, I'm falling quicker than I usually do at this stage." I said,
"Siyeon please don't break my heart."
I added in a small whimper.

I see a slight panic flash across her eyes when I said the last part.

"I promise I am gonna try SuA I am gonna do the best I can with this since it is all new to me. I don't plan on breaking your heart and if I do I don't think I will be able to forgive myself." She said

" know this is all new to you and I respect that. I know I will need to be patient. As long as you promise you will try not to break my heart then that is enough for now." I said.

She pulled me into her chest, hugging me tightly and placing a soft kiss on the top of my head. I buried my face in her chest, clinging to her tee and enjoying being wrapped in her strong arms. I lifted my head from her chest, Siyeon reaching down and kissing me softly.

"Thank You. You are something special SuA, I hope you know that." She said

'' I could say the same about you,"
I replied smiling widely at her

'' I think we should take a photo together, we don't really have many do we?" she said

''I think that is a great idea." I smiled widely

She grabbed her phone turn the table and we snuggled in close, both smiling at the camera. Siyeon taking the photo. One photo turned into five...one of us kissing, her kissing my cheek and the other the two of us were just being silly. We looked through them and I couldn't help but smile, we looked really happy together.

"Perfect. Now I want one of you cause baby you look so damn good in my clothes and I need a new wallpaper." She said with a wink I giggled, shaking my head at her. I was not for doing it but I eventually gave into her. She stepped back, making sure to get a full-body shot.

"Smile beautiful." She said I flashed her my best smile, Siyeon snapping a couple of photos.

"Thanks for the new wallpaper baby girl." She said showing me the photo. I laughed, rolling my eyes at her. Who knew Siyeon was the girlfriend wallpaper type? Then again maybe I shouldn't be as surprised since these last few weeks she has shown me many sides and many things I never thought she had.

She pulled me into her, stealing a kiss from me before pulling away, taking my hand and leading us inside

"Let's go get showered and ready for the day," she said I nodded, the two of us heading inside, heading to the bathroom.

We stripped down, both climbing into the shower, Siyeon pulling me close to her I loved our skin touching this way and no just mean sexually, I mean anytime I loved the feel of her on me, it drove me while and made every part of being shake.

"Will we stay here, never mind going home?" she whispered as she washed me

"Oh only if, baby," I said

''I know but I don't think it matters where we are, we always seem to get along well, have fun and enjoy each other's company don't we?" she said

"That well do baby. It doesn't matter where we are I always enjoy my spending my days with you and spending my nights in your bed."
I smiled

"You and me both baby...you and me both." She said kissing me I think the two of us may be smitten with one and other, that is perfectly alright with me.