My terms not yours

SuA's POV

Siyeon and I pulled up outside her place. She stayed in a very beautiful, very secure, very fancy apartment building. She helped me out her car, leading me into her apartment.
If I thought outside was fancy, the inside wos something else. It was three times the size of my place but it was beautiful.

"You have good taste." I smiled looking around.

"Thanks" She smiled removing her coat, hanging up before taking mine and doing the same

"Would you like a tour?" she added. I nodded, smiling at her.

I sat my things down as she gave me a tour of the place. She even had her own bar, game room and movie room in her apartment. As I said she lives in a very large apartment, it more like a penthouse that looked right onto the city.

"And lastly my bedroom." She added as we entered It was decorated red and black with a queen-size bed. Glass windows that looked straight out into the city. If she was not up as high then she would have no privacy cause with the large glass windows you could see right in if she was lower down. I looked around, wondering to myself how many woman she had in here. I would say more than a few.

Once I was done looking around turned my attention to her. I was met with her eyes and her signature sexy smirk on her lips.

"Anyway the tour is over, where were we?" She said walking towards me

"I think you were gonna offer me a drink," I said innocently

"A drink? That is not what I meant." She laughed

"I don't care what you meant Siyeon. I would like a drink." I said sternly trying to hide the smile creeping on my lips.

"Fine. What would you like? Wine? Tea? Coffee? Water? Another alcoholic beverage?" she added

"I glass of white wine sound goods thanks," I said flashing my best smile at her

She laughed, shaking her head at me before turning away, motioning me to follow her. She led us through to her bar. She grabbed my glass of wine and herself a Scotch. I thanked her for it, taking a sip as I walked over to the window to admire the view for a moment.

I heard her footsteps approaching me, her body soon behind mine...closely. I took another sip of my wine, looking over my shoulder at her.

"Can I help you? Could you be any closer to me?" I asked

" I could get closer very easily SuA." She said

"Again can I help you?" I asked biting my lip. She nodded taking the glass of wine from my hand sitting it down, along with her Scotch.

She swung me around to face her before pushing my back against the large glass window, stepping closer into me.

"I think you know how you can help SuA." She stated.

I licked my lips, my eyes meeting her. She pushed herself into me, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head against the window. I let out a soft moan when she does this. She slowly inched into me, her lips brushing against mine but not kissing me. Instead, she traced her lips up to my jawline, gripping my fingers in her tighter.

I was becoming breathless.
I was getting more turned on as I could feel a hard-on growing against me. I felt her warm breath tickle through my ear.

"I thought you wanted to be in control SuA? By the looks of this, it is me. I am the one that is making you weak...making the moves." She whispered in my ear before biting my ear.

She has a point I did say that, didn't I? MaybeI should do as I said. I pulled myself together, pushing her away from me and walked away, heading back to her bedroom.

"SuA where are you going?" she called after me

"Bedroom. Now come before I change my mind." I said looking over my shoulder at her smirking.

She was hot on my heels. As soon as we were in her bedroom she reached for me but I slapped her hand away stepping back from her. She glared at me, annoyed.

"My terms not yours. Now sit on your ass." I growled at her pointing to the bed

"Yes mam." She growled doing as told her

I was a little nervous.
It has been a while since I have took control this way. I just hope I don't make myself look stupid.

I took a deep breath, going towards the bed and standing at the bottom of it. She sat, looking at me intrigued.

I made eye contact with her and I started slowly stripping myself down, dropping my clothing on the floor inch by inch until I was in nothing but my underwear in front of her. She went to reach for me

"No!" I said sternly

"But?" she argued

''I said no. If you try touching me again I will put my clothes back on and walk out." I said

"Fine!" she groaned

I reached around, undoing my bra, slowly sliding it from me and throwing it across the room. I could see her gripping onto the bed, fighting against the urge to touch me.

"Clothes off...every item." I demanded

She smirked, standing to her feet. She slowly rid herself of her clothes until she was completely naked in front of me, her hard-on standing tall and proud.

I licked my lips as I trailed my eyes over her as she stood there confidently.

"Now you can touch...here and here," I said pointing to my breasts and stomach

She stepped in, her large rough hands grabbing my breasts tugging at my nipples. I moaned loudly feelings her large hands on me. She ran her hands down my stomach, going towards between my legs. I never gave him permission to do that. I grabbed her hand,

"I never said you could touch there," I said pushing her hands away

"SuA, come on. You know you are ready and wet for me between your legs." She growled

"I don't care. Lay down." I said firmly.

She groaned in annoyance but doing as she was told laying down on her bed. Her eyes falling on me once again. I grabbed the edge of my panties, slowly sliding them down my legs before climbing out of them, making me as naked as she was.

I climbed up the bed, leaning over her and reached into her ear.

"I am gonna kiss my way down your body and slowly take you in my mouth but I am only gonna finish you off if you don't make a sound." I whispered,

"And you are not allowed to touch me." I added

"What? How do you expect me to stay quiet and not touch when your lips are wrapped around my cockk SuA?" she said in frustration

"You better find a way or I will stop," I said smugly

Then I got an idea that would help with the no-touching part.

"Where are your cuffs?" I asked

"Drawer next to the bed along with the condoms why?" she said trying her best not to smirk.

I reached over to the drawer grabbing her cuffs and cuffed her hands to her bedpost. This was gonna be an experience. She tugged her arms but I had made sure they were tight.

"Remember no sounds allowed."
I purred at her

She nodded, her eyes growing with excitement...growing with desire and wonder. I reached in pressing my lips to her in a quick kiss before slowly kissing my way down through her body. She was squirming below me, biting hard on her bottom lip to stop herself from making any noise.

This was gonna be fun. I couldn't wait to tease her plus it is something new and exciting for me too.