First day on the job

SuA's POV

It was Monday morning and the day I'll start my new job. I was nervous but excited.

I would be starting at Mr Richmond's (Siyeon's dad) new business accountant along with another guy that has worked there for years.

She was in attendance at my interview and she seemed decent enough...seemed impressed with me.

She told Mr Richmond I would be her best choice. I was more nervous in case Siyeon was there.

She has been texting me on and off all weekend...
me? I never replied to her, well that is a lie sent I her one text telling her to fuckk off and leave me alone...

did she? No, she did not.
You would think she would get the hint that I was not interested.

Then again she is an arrogant idiot telling herself every woman wants her...yeah. right the guy needs to get her ego in check.

I checked my hair and make-up in my car mirror before heading in to start my day. I was dressed in my favourite black pantsuit, white blouse and black heels. I had my hair pulled back in a bun, unlike my usual down style But I wanted to look professional.

I took a few deep breaths before heading into the very tall, large building.

I was heading to floor fourteen.
I will report straight to Mr Richmond's office to go over some things before I actually got started.

Just as the elevator doors began to close someone stopped them, forcing them back open.

"And we meet again." I heard a familiar voice...one I never wanted to hear especially not today

"Seriously Siyeon?" I said annoyed as she stepped into the elevator with me

"I am here to see my father." She said

I never responded to her.
I was not sure if that was the truth or she was here cause she knew it was my first day.

Either way, I am not gonna let her get to me.

As the elevator doors closed over Siyeon stepped in, standing in front of me, placing her hands at each side of my head against the back of the elevator, staring at me with those damn sexy eyes.

"Back the hell up Siyeon. There is no need to be this close to me." I groaned out.

"Why not? You like me being this close to you SuA." She smirked

"No, I really don't. You convince yourself that I like it when I really don't. How can I make this any clearer? You and I? that never gonna happen I can see through your bullshit Siyeon."I said pushing her away from me.

She chuckled darkly, stepping away from me and standing next to me instead.

As we went up, the lift become fuller with people causing Siyeon to get closer to me...too close again if you ask me.

I decided to completely ignore her, not giving her any sort of rise from me.

I have never been in an elevator that takes this long or maybe it feels like it cause she is here. I don't know but it feels like it was never-ending. I see out the corner of my eyes Siyeon was reaching into my ear.

"Why have you not been texting me back?" she whispered

"I never wanted to...simple as that. I thought I made it clear with the text I did send you?" I said turning to face her.

Bad idea with me facing her, now my face was inches from hers. Our lips was too close and I could feel her warm fresh breath into my face.

I gulped, having her this close to me not doing any good to my sanity or hormones. Yes, She is a complete jackass but no one can deny she is very attractive.