Cocky jackass

SuA's POV

I headed home to get ready for dinner with my friends.

We were going to check out a new Sushi restaurant that opened in town last week.

We had not had a chance to check it out yet that's why we decided to go there for dinner.

I was meeting them there since we were all taking our own cars, no drink gonna be involved.

As I said I don't drink on a work night.

I heard my phone go off as I got ready. I had a feeling who it was...
good chance it is gonna be Siyeon.

I grabbed my phone, rolling my eyes when I see I was right.

What does she want now?
I opened the text.

Siyeon: Hey sexy! have you decided to go for a dinner or a drink with me yet? I know you secretly want it...secretly wanna fuckk me. The way you kissed me told me that.

Cocky jackass much?
She really did love herself,
didn't she?

She is lucky I don't get easily offended with the way she talks to me, the way she texts me.

I stood with my phone in hand, wondering if I should text her back or not.

Then if I don't she will annoy me and ruin my dinner for me.

SuA: Still no Siyeon, I'm not gonna change my mind. And me kissing you? It was a moment of stupidity and a way for you to stop talking.

Siyeon: Yes you will, I told you I can be very convincing. Bullshit! You kissed me cause you wanted too and you were as turned on as me with it too.

SuA: Believe what you want Siyeon. You and I will NEVER happen. Find someone else to harass and leave me alone...find someone who actually wants you.

Siyeon: Nope! I don't give up that easily. See you around sexy..

She left it at that.
Why is she being this persistent?
She is after sex, sure she can get that anywhere so why waste time on me...
waste time on someone who she isn't gonna get?

Then again I am sure she is not used to be rejected. Not used to not getting what she wants.

Maybe that is why she is trying as hard?

I pushed her to back of my mind, heading out and heading to the restaurant to meet my friends.

I headed inside seeing Handong and Yoohyeon already there.

I made my way over to them, both of them standing to greet me with a hug before the three of us sat down at the table.

"How was your first day?" Yoohyeon asked

"Really good, went well and everyone is lovely. One thing that was not so good? Siyeon showing up at the office."I said rolling my eyes at the last part

"As in Lee Siyeon?" Yoohyeon asked shocked

"Yes. She has not stop since that night at her club. She has been texting me, then showed up at the office and that is not enough...she was waiting for me in the parking lot next to my car when I finished. I swear I am beginning to think she is stalking me."I said

"Oh wow! I don'tt think she is stalking. I just think she is not used to being rejected which makes her want you more." Handong said

"I don't know. I wish she would leave me alone but I made things worst for myself when I kissed her AGAIN." I said, still annoyed with myself that I did that.