Is the devil so bad?

Siyeon's POV

I had just finished up with the random woman in my bed.
I met her when I was at the restaurant after SuA left.

I was hoping for SuA cause I helped her out thinking she will agree to that drink or dinner with me.

I am not lyin, a part of me does it to see if it encourage her to give me what I want...
another part of me does it cause I saw how upset she was and well her ex seems that prick anyway.

"That was incredible." The redhead next to me purred kissing my neck, I couldn't even tell you her name, I can't remember it.

"Were you expecting anything else from me?"I said arrogantly "

"I heard you were good, I never thought you would be that good." She said kissing down my body, sliding under the covers.

I knew where she was going.
I let her be, laying back and enjoying as she took me in her mouth.
I had many blowjobs and to be honest, the woman are all the same.
They don't put any skill into it, at first that was alright...now? It sort of bores me but at least let them believe they are good at it and making me feel good, well some of them did.

Maybe shouldn't I complain.
They always make me cum in the end but sometimes it takes too long.

I want a woman that can drive me crazy that gets me going and gets me off in moments, some of them take too long.

I would like a woman who knows how to work not only her lips but her tongue too and her hands.

Someone that gets me to the edge...someone that can make me explode without taking forever.

Is that too much to ask?
I did my usual, moaned and groaned as she gave me head.

I grabbed her hair in my fingers, guiding her quicker, making her lips go faster...take me deeper into her mouth.

She never had any complaints.
She was moaning and groaning too as she did it I closed my eyes over, beginning to enjoy it since she is doing it the wayI want...well sort of it.

And as I did my phone started ringing. I planned on ignoring it but changed my mind when I see it was SuA calling me.

I grabbed it quickly, answering, answering,
"Hey, sexy. I was hoping you would call me," I said as I answered the phone the next thing I see the covers getting pulled off.

The woman that was between my thighs angry face me and soon appearing in front of me. Her face was red with anger,

"Are you fuckking kiddinh? I am sucking your cockk and you answer the phone for some other damn woman?" she hissed at me

"What is the matter with you?" she added

"Whatever, you can go now. I wasn't really enjoying it anyway."I shrugged, making sure to cover the speaker on the phone to stop SuA from hearing what was she was saying.

"Oh My God you are so fucked up. fuckk you jackass. I don't want to see you again." she shouted at me, jumping off the bed and grabbing her clothes, pulling them on before storming out of my place.

I laughed, shrugging.
She was never gonna see me again after tonight anyway. I forgot about her, going back to the phone call.

"Hey, sorry about that," I said

"Well she seems mad, what did you do to her?" SuA asked

"Nothing, she is just being pissy. don't mind about her. I am more interested in you. Did you feel better now?" I asked

"Yeah, I am OK. Thanks again by the way." She said

"And I was thinking maybe we can do that drink?" she added.

I fist pump to myself, smirking with the words I heard coming from her.

"I would like that, Just say when and where?" said

"How about Friday night? Saturday is my off anyway?" she asked

"Just a drink it's my way of saying thank you for what you did. It doesn't mean I am gonna have sex with you." She said and swear I heard a small giggle at the last part.

She also said she would never go for a drink with me again yet here we are.

I don't think this woman really knows what she wants.

I would play along though.

"Yes Saturday works for me. Yeah, I know it is only a drink."I chuckled

"If you try anything  I either punch you or leave OK?" She giggled

"Deal. Though I can't stop you for falling for my charm...it will comes naturally." I said smirking to myself

"See you Saturday, Siyeon. Text me when and where. Goodnight." She laughed before she hung up the phone on me.

Damn I was hoping she would stay on the phone longer so I can tease her a little.

I guess I will need to text her instead uh?

At least she has agreed to have a drink with me, that is a step in the right direction.

I will just need to be extra charming and hopefully, she changes her mind.

Woman will find it hard to resist my charm, something tells me though SuA isn't like other women.

She isn't gonna crack as easily.
I can usually get what I want with a smile and a few sweet words, to get her? am gonna need to work harder than that I believed but I will get what I want eventually...l always do.

Siyeon: Why did you hang up? What if I wanted to talk to you longer

SuA: I know how you talk Siyeon lol.
If I spoke on the phone to you any longer I know the fact you would say something stupid...say something that would make me pissed and then I would cancel those plan of drinking with you. You don't want that now do you?

Siyeon: I don't know what you mean ;) I'm an angel ha-ha..