Hot office sex

Siyeon's POV

I knew she would give in to me.

They always do.

I have to admit, her laying down below me right now she's all flushed and wet for me, I have never seen anyone sexier like her.

I couldn't wait to have my way with her.

She said this was gonna be a one-night thing?

Trust me, once I am done with her she will keep coming back.

Anyway enough thinking,
time for fuckking.

She must be thinking the same as me cause her hand fell on my belt undoing it.

She undid my button and pulled the zipper down slowly.

"We aren't gonna get too far if you don't get these off." She purred at me

"I was getting there. Don't you have any patience?" I asked

"Patience? It is a one night stand Siyeon, no need for patience...just fucking." She said.

Such a filthy mouth for such a pretty face. I loved it.

Again with the "one night stand" the woman has no clue what she is in right now.

She pushed my jeans and boxers down by my hips as far as she could get them.

I reached in, kissing her as she slid her hand between mine, stroking my cock. I moaned, feeling it throb under her fingertips.

"Condom?" she asked

I nodded, pulling away from her and getting to my feet, ridding myself of my jeans and boxers completely.

I made my way over to my desk completely naked.

Her eyes on me and a moan falling from her lips as she watched me.

I was not ashamed of any part of my body. She can look all she wants.

I reached into my desk drawer grabbing a couple of condoms...
one wouldn't be enough.

I made my way back over to her, when I approached the sofa SuA got up grabbing the condom from my hand.

She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me down on the sofa. I rested back, eyeing her entire body since I can get a better view.

Damn, she is really was one of the sexiest naked women I have ever seen and as we all have established I have seen many naked women.

I licked my lips not just at the sight of her but also because I could still taste her on my lips.

"Are You done staring? Can we get to it now? I still not got all night?" She said

I am usually the one that gets straight to it. The one that fuckks then leave as quick as I could, I'm not used to the woman being that way. I don't like it.

I think it is time I take control back and be the one that seduces.

I grabbed her hips, pulling her quickly on to my lap, pulling her into my hard chest, grabbing her ass as my lips fell on her right nipple pulling it between my teeth roughly.

She let out a shriek like sound,
her head falling back.
I felt her wetness against me.

I played with it before moving over to her left nipple, doing the same.
I listened as her breathing became deeper...heavier.

I flicked my tongue over it,
her arching body into my lips.
I liked playing with her this way,
she had such a nice pair of tits on her.