Afternoon hotel sex

SuA's POV

As soon as the hotel door was closed over I pushed her hard against it, going for the buttons of her shirt.
I badly wanted to rip it off her but I knew I couldn't cause she needed to go back in with it.

I have never had someone like her that make me want more...made me this horny and wet as she does.
She drives me wild in many ways I never believed it was possible.

"God damn it what is wrong with these buttons?" I groaned in frustration

"Do you want me to help?" she smirked

"Yes hurry up and get the stupid thing off," I said annoyed

She was smug-looking, knowing exactly what she does to me. Knowing how eager I am for her I stepped back, letting her get rid of it before I did literally rip it off her.

She slowly slid it from her body, teasing me I was not in the mood for getting teased but if that how she wants to play to it I quickly stripped out of my own clothes, throwing them aside, standing in my underwear her eyes burning into me, still basically fully clothes.

I placed my hand on the edge of my panties, hooking my fingers on them. She is staring at me intensely waiting for me to take them off,
her cock standing hard and ready through her trousers.

"That's it baby take them off." She growled at me her fists clenching at her sides I licked my lips, shaking my head.

"They aren't coming off until you stop teasing me and get your fucking clothes off Siyeon cause I can't handle the throbbing between my legs for much longer." I moaned at her.

She was quick to rid herself off her shirt and her jeans, leaving her in only her boxers.

"About fucking time," I growled grabbing her boxers, pulling her against me, crashing my lips against her.

She kissed me back, her hands getting rid of my bra. My panties soon following and her boxers too. She grabbed my thighs in her hands, using them to lift me from the ground, my legs wrapping around her.

I grind my hips against her as we kissed. She is grunting as she felt the heat...the wetness between my legs, rub against her hard-on. She tossed me down on the bed, coming down on top of me.

"You are so fuckking sexy SuA."
She grunted before pressing her lips hard onto mine again.

I moaned loudly feeling her hard on between my legs. The two of us got into a heated make out session, hands roaming all over each other until neither of us could take anymore.

She had me on my stomach in a swift movement, my ass in the air and separating my legs with her knees.

She was soon climbing behind me, her hands gripping my hips and pushing into me quickly from behind, thank God for the birth control.

"YES!" I screamed out as she filled me up she started pounding into me hard and rough, the grip on my hips tightening.

"fuckk baby. I love this view." She grunted giving my ass a hard slap making me moan loudly.

She pulled all the way out, using my hips to guide me into her, slamming hard back inside of me. She was hitting that sweet spot she always seems to, pushing against over and over.

I could feel it hit every part of my body. She continued pounding into me I could feel every inch of her inside me and damn it felt good. I started pushing my hips to meet her,

"fuck, yes baby ! keep doing that." She growled she wrapped her fingers in my hair, pulling at it as her lips kissed all over my back and ass, adding to the pleasure.

We continued moving in sync with each other. The room-filling with my screams, her grunts and groans.

"I am close Siyeon, fuck don't stop.. Harder!" I screamed out pushing my ass harder into her.

"Same baby, cum for me SuA." She moaned her hand coming around the front of my body grabbing my breasts roughly in her hands as she continued fuckking me.

In no time I could feel my entire body beginning to shake I came hard around, spilling myself all over her my orgasm taking over me violently.

"Ahhh, fuck! baby...yes.. I am gonna cum so deep inside of you." She growled at me, making a loud moan fall from my lips with her dirty mouth.

She managed another few thrusts before my name fell loudly from her lips, cumin hard and deep inside of me. Her own orgasm taking over.

The two of us riding out our sexual highs until the two of us collapsed flat against the bed. The both of us lay there, she's still buried deep inside of me as we breathed heavily, trying our best to calm our bodies down.

She did in time pull out of me, rolling off me to lay down next to me I rolled onto my back. My legs like jelly as did. She reached over, pulling me over to her so I was closer. I placed my head on her chest as she wrapped me in her arms.

"I swear SuA the more I fuck you the better it gets." She said

I knew she was smirking without looking at her. She does have a point. The sex between us does seem to get better the more we do it. We connect sexual in ways I think is hard to find. Even with us deciding to make it become more than sex, you know on try the dating thing it still seems to get better.

"You free tonight?" she asked

"Yes, I am." I said looking up at her

"Dinner? I will cook, you can come to mine? Stay the night?" she asked, sounding nervous

"Yeah, that sounds good." I smiled

"Looking forward to it." she said reaching down to kiss me.

We decided to make a move after laying there for an hour talking and having sex again since we had to get back to work. Even though both of us would rather just lay here for the day but we couldn't, too much to do.

The two of us cleaned ourselves up, getting dressed and heading back down the road to the office. To my surprise as we did she reached in, linking her fingers through mine. It felt a little stranger especially since it was work we were going too.

I never said anything, not wanting to make her feel awkward I was half expecting her to drop my hand when we arrive at the building but she never. She kept a hold of it as we walked in, got into the lift and got to our floor.

Once we stepped out of the elevator she let go of my hand, placing it on my hip and pulling me into her, kissing me I whimpered loudly, taken by surprise that she done it in front of the people that work here with us.

''I will see you later gorgeous." She winked pulling away, heading to her office

I took a deep breath, pulling myself together and headed to my office, ignoring the eyes on me as did I was not sure what I thought about her kissing me in front of everyone but it happened. I can't change it now I was looking forward to our date night. I was not sure what was happening here.

Maybe I will just go with the flow and see where it ends up.