What is going on?

Siyeon's POV

I was stressing out trying to make dinner for SuA and I, I can cook I don't understand why it is getting to me as much It was only dinner.

I think the fact that it was her was the reason it was getting to me I found myself needing it all to be perfect which tells me I like her more than I thought I did, I Like her more than what I ever planned, It was not meant to be this way but I can't stop it, I can't stop myself from wanting to spend more time with her, I don't know what makes her different from any other women I have come across. It started the same as always I want for her...a sexually want and the fact at first she never wanted me, it made me want her more.

In my head, it was only meant to be sex. The thought of anything else never even crossed my mind until recently I was losing my head over her.

I stepped back from the cooker, taking a deep breath and a large gulp of my Scotch trying to calm my nerves. SuA would be here soon which meant I had to get finished up I was making smoked haddock with steamed veg, one of her favourite dishes. I had the table set up with a bottle of champagne and candles. This is all new to me. All this romancing and wooing it is something I have never done, not really cause I never needed to do any of that.

I eventually managed to get myself organized and changed, ready for her coming I double-checked everything was the way it was meant to be. A knock soon against my front door I pulled myself together before heading over to answer the door.

"Good evening beautiful," I said as I opened it

She was dressed in a beautiful red dress, casual like but she still looked incredible in it

"Good evening handsome." She smiled I stepped aside, letting her in and closed the door behind us.

She went to walk away before I could grabbed her, pulling her back into me, turning her around to face me.

" I do not even get a hello kiss?"
I pouted at her

"I guess I could give you one." She said rolling her eyes She giggled reaching closer to me.

I closed the small space between our lips, kissing her softly. It was short and sweet, pulling apart only after a moment I took her coat from her, hanging it up, taking her hand and leading us through to the dining room where the table was set, She looked at it, turning around to look at me wide-eyed.

"You did all this for me?" she asked shocked

"Too much?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck nervously

"No, ofcourse not. It's very sweet, I just never expected it," she said smiling at me I knew when she said that she meant she never expected it from me. I get that, I never expected that from me either but here I am.

"What can I say you bring out my romantic side out?" I said with a wink

"Dinner will be ready soon, you want a glass of champagne until then?" I added

"Yes, that would be nice thank you. The food smells amazing." She said

"Smoked haddock," I said Her smile grew with that and she reached in placing another soft kiss on my lips before pulling away.

I smiled when she did that, I reach for two glasses and making us a glass of champagne, handing her one. She thanked me sweetly. The two of us took a seat in the living room until dinner was ready.

"Siyeon can ask you something?" she said looking at me

"Yeah ofcourse." I smiled

She chewed on her lips nervously for a moment, I could see her taking a deep breath before she opened her mouth to speak to me

"What is going on here? Between you and I, I mean?" she asked

I was wondering the same thing because honestly I don't know the answer to that either.

"Honestly? I have no clue but I am willing to see where it goes if you are? No pressure." I said

I could fight it, lie and tell her it is only dating and sex but I don't wanna do that I wanna see if maybe there is a chance for us. If maybe she could be the one that changes me makes me see there is more to life than sex and dating.

"Yeah, we could try that." She smiled

"No pressure. When did things start changing between us?" she added giggling at the last part

Again, that is something I do not know I don't know the moment things began changing between us.

"Again honestly I don't know but that is OK," I said

She nodded in agreement with me. Not another word was said cause the timer went, telling me dinner was ready Itold her to sit before heading over, getting dinner organiszed for us. The both of us sitting down getting started on dinner, a comfortable silence between us I found myself watching her for a moment, smiling to myself. She really was beautiful.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I laughed as watched SuA dance around my living room to the music that was playing in the background. She was giggling as I did. She had her shoes off, twirling around, swaying her hips I was sat back on the sofa watching her. She looked content and happy she looked like she never had care in the world as she danced around my living room. She came over to me,

"Will you come and dance with me?" she asked sweetly

"Not tonight baby girl I am here watching the show." I said smiling

"Aww come on, one dance." She said tugging at my hands batting her lashes at me

I laughed giving up into her.
She helped me up from the sofa and sure enough, she made me dance with her she convinced me to dance around my living room with her.
The two of us doing more laughing than dancing I had decided I had embarrassed myself enough for one night deciding to take a seat, letting her dance away herself. She decided she had enough dancing, coming over and placing herself on my lap.

"Thank you for dancing with me." she giggled

"You never gave me much of chance did you?" I laughed

"You loved it." she laughed

"It was kind of fun," I said placing my hand on her hips, stroking her sides

She reached in, kissing me, wrapping her arms around my neck. The kiss a little longer, the kiss a little more passionate than earlier. She pulled away climbing off my lap much to my dismay I was enjoying having her close.

"Where are you going?" I pouted

"I wanna get my PJs on and then I want cuddles." She said her puppy dog eyes flashing my way

"Sounds like a good plan," I said

And that is exactly what we did.
We got into our PJs, headed back through and snuggled up on the sofa watching movies until it was time to go to bed I was glad she was staying with me tonight I liked having her next to me.