Passion

SuA's POV

Siyeon and I finished our drinks, quicker than what we usually do, the drinks the last thing on our minds.

"Come on sexy. I can't take how horny I am right now." I purred ot her

"fuck. Don't worry. I will sort that out for you no bother." She moaned at me.

I could see she was already excited and I was the exact same I stood from the sofa, reaching my hand out to her and she took it and I pulled her up. Iturned away from her, Siyeon placing her hands on my hips, her warm breath tickling my neck.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" she growled in my ear, pressing her hard-on into my ass.

"Mmm yes baby I feel it and it feels good" I said pushing my ass into her as we headed back inside to go to our room.

" I am gonna fuck you so hard SuA from behind." She purred rubbing my ass.

I moaned loudly, grabbing her wrist and dragging her inside, rushing to our room I couldn't handle anymore. I needed her, needed her inside of me I needed to feel her against me. I pulled her into our room, kicking the door behind us and pushing her back hard against it and kissing her, kissing her with everything I had in me.

I wanted her to know what she does to me. She never seemed to mind, soon she kissing me back the same way, fighting with the zipper of my dress, finally getting it she pushed it down my shoulders and letting it drop to the floor below me. I pulled away from her lips, grabbing her tee and pulling it over her head her bottoms soon coming off and falling to the ground.

I reached in, kissing all over her neck, slipping my hand into her boxers and stroking her large, hard throbbing member. Siyeon grunting loudly as my fingers explored I grabbed the edge of her boxers, yanking them down wanting her completely naked in front of me.

Our lips soon met again. A very heated kiss getting shared between our lips as my hands ran all over beautiful, naked body. She ripped my panties from my body, undoing my bra and ridding me of that too, leaving us both naked. She turned me around, pulling my back in against her chest. Her hands wandering down the front of my body, grabbing my breasts roughly in her hands, sliding further down, running her finger down my soaking wet folds.

"Siyeon!" I called out

"I love how wet I can get you, SuA." She moaned in my ear, her thumb rubbing circles around my clit, her lips kissing over my neck, back and shoulder, her teeth grazing the skin.

She kept going on like this she was gonna make me cum before we have even had the chance to have sex. I pushed my ass back in against her, rubbing it against her length.

"Please Siyeon I need you inside of me." I whimpered sexually frustrated

"I want you to go over to the bed, stand at the bottom, bend over with your legs parted." She demanded, mmm I loved when she got bossy with me, it turned me on

"Now SuA." She added when I never moved. I giggled, pulling away from her and doing as she told me I made my way over to the bed, bending over with my hands on the bed, leg's apart and my ass sticking out, ready for her I soon felt her come up behind me.

"I always love this view of you. You have such a sexy ass," she grunted, giving my ass a hard slap I moaned in pleasure, sticking my ass out more, wanting her to do it again. She gave me what I wanted, giving my ass a hard quick slap again, making me moan louder.

"You are so dirty, baby I love it." she moaned at me she gripped my hips tightly with her hands, she ran her hard on over my ass, running it over my folds. She teased the entrance of my wet heat with it I know why she was doing it, she wanted me to beg for it, something that seems to turn her on.

"Please Siyeon, fuck me, baby... I need you to fuck me...please." I moaned pushing my ass against her

"I love when you beg for me." she moaned loudly slamming herself into me from behind

"YES!" I screamed out as feel her fill me up good

"Tight and slippery baby, the way I like it." she moaned as she started pushing into me she started off slowly, pulling herself out of me, teasing me before slowly pushing herself back into me.

She was driving me crazy I moaned louder every time she filled me up. The feeling of her inside of me ran pleasure through every inch of my body. The sound of her grunts and groan in my ear always made me feel good I knew that it was me that was doing that to her.

"Harder Siyeon, I want you to fuck me harder." I called out pushing my hips back to meet her as she came forward

"You want it hard baby...rough...fast?" she moaned

"Yes." I called out And she gave me what I wanted. She started fucking me harder, pushing into me rougher her hips moving faster pushing deeper inside of me.

She slipped one hand around my front, playing with my clit as she continued pounding into me. She whispered dirty words into my ear as she did I loved her dirty mouth I could feel my orgasm creeping close. She continued pushing into and soon enough.

"Siyeon I am gonna cum, oh fuck keep going, keep doing it like that baby."I called out

"That's it, baby, let me feel it...cum for me." she said tugging at my hair.

She pulled all the way out of me only for a second before she slammed back into me at full speed. The pressure from it was enough and I soon came hard, spilling myself all over her. My orgasm taking over, dominating my body as it shook...as her name fell from my lips in a loud scream. But she kept going she kept pushing harder into me, making me cum a second time causing every inch of me to shake, my legs below me nearly giving way.

"SuA!" Siyeon called out loudly and I soon felt her spilling herself deep inside of me she thrusted into me again and again her own orgasm taking over and we continued until we both came to an end, until our bodies couldn't take any more I fell flat against the bed, Siyeon coming down on top of me. The both of us too weak to move, our breathing heavy and loud...our bodies warm and damp.

"Damn baby no other woman's pussy ever felt as good wrapped around me as yours does." She panted in my ear before pulling out of me whined loudly, her words turning me on all over again I turned around onto my back, Siyeon laying on her side next to me, her fingertips stroking my bare stomach.

"You are beautiful SuA." she said all of a sudden It took me slightly by surprise since she went from dirty too sweet within seconds I rolled onto my side, facing her and giving her a smile. She reached in, moving my damp hair away from my face.

"You're beautiful." She added reaching over, placing a soft kiss on my lips

"Thank You." I smiled shyly at her. A silence was between us for a moment after that, getting lost in each other for a split second I smiled, reaching in and running my hands through her hair. She placed her hand on my hip, pulling my body in against her letting our lips meet again in a sweet kiss. Our hands ran over each other's skin. The touches were soft and gentle. It was a kiss that felt completely different. It was making my heart thud in my chest.

She grabbed my leg, wrapping it around her hip pressing herself against me. She was ready to go again and soon enough she was pushing herself back inside of me, gently this time. This time was completely different. It was more intimate...more romantic. It was the first time we had done it this way

I was falling for her and I knew she was the same, hopefully, it works out for us.