Goodmorning gorgeous

SuA's POV

I headed into work starting my second week.
I was looking forward to ithoping it would be as good as my first week.

"Good morning SuA." Mr Richmond smiled as he came out of his office

"Good morning Mr Richmond how was your weekend?" I smiled

"Good thank you. You?" he asked

"Same thank you," I said

Yes, I had a good weekend having hot sex with your jackass daughter.

How do you think that would go down if he knew that? Maybe a good thing he will never find out.

Mr Richmond chatted back and forth before heading our separate ways.
Mr Richmond informing me was on my own today,

Jin off sick this morning.
I knew it was gonna be hard work with just me but I was up for the challenge. It would let Mr Richmond see was the right choice.

I stopped by the break room grabbing myself a coffee before heading towards the office. l used my key card and code to get inside. I closed the door over behind me switching the light and took my coat off hanging it up.

"Good morning gorgeous." I heard from behind making me jump and nearly fall on my ass.

What the fuckk?
Who is that?
I thought Jin was off sick? I quickly swung around and when I see who it was I should have blooming known.

I was met with Siyeon sitting at my desk, feet on my desk and laughing hysterically at my reaction when she give me a fright.

Why is she even here? Did I ignored her text and rejecting her calls AGAIN not tell her I never wanted to talk to her let alone see her?

"Oh my God, why are you even here?" I said annoyed

"Get your feet off my desk you slop." I added

"Well you were ignoring me," she said

"And me doing that did that not tell you something? That maybe I never wanted to talk to you?" I said

"You see I do not believe that." She said

"Well, it is the truth. Why are you here Siyeon ?" I asked frustrated

"Cause I wanted to be here plus I need a favour." She said standing from my desk chair walking around and leaning against my desk

Even just standing there she was too damn hot for her own good.

Snap out of SuA, she is a jackass.
I gave myself a shake before sending a glare at her.

A favour?
What makes her think I am gonna do that for her? Plus I can only imagine the kind of favour she wants from me probably wanting me to get on my knees for her since you know we decided the other day that I owed her oral next time? Yeah, that isn't gonna happen.

''Favour? I can only imagine what kind of fovour you want for me." I said rolling my eyes

Siyeon finding my respond amusing knowing exactly what I meant.

She made her way over me.
I knew I should move and go to the opposite way from her but I never stayed still...She was soon only inches away from my body, her smug look on her face.

"You aren't getting any favours from me," I said standing my ground

"You will have to say yes." She said confidently

I will have to say yes?
I don't have to say yes to anything that she asks me. I think she needs to rethink what she is saying or she may end up getting a slap from me. I don't do well with guys telling me what to do. Well in the bedroom I don't mind it sometimes but out of the bedroom? I do not like it at all.