Stalker much?

SuA's POV

My first day had reached its end.

It had been a good day and went well, no mishaps or mistakes.
I was in a really good mood and decided to celebrate with a late dinner with my friends which arranged on my lunch break.

I headed down to the parking lot to get my car. I had my own parking space which is something I have never had which was cool.

I have never had a personal parking space. I was whistling away to myself, part of the good mood was in it soon disappeared when I see a figure stand next to my car,

a familiar one...
a familiar one that I never wanted to see.

"You have to be fuckingg kidding me right now? I am seriously beginning to think you are stalking me."I said beyond pissed off

"Persisted. There is one way to solve this problem SuA... let's go for a Drink with Me," she smirked

"Or you get the hint and leave me alone that would solve the problem too. I think my idea is better. Now move and let me get into my car." I huffed, folding my arms over my chest glaring at her.

She stood still, not moving a single inch. He only gave me a shake of her head.

Can I please slap the smug look right off her face?

"Come on SuA one drink?" she asked

"No. We already had a drink at your club. I don't need to have another one." I said,

"Plus I don't drink on work nights...sorry." I added smugly

She stepped forward,
closing the distance between our bodies and placed her hands on my hips.

"Stop making excuses SuA. Well if you don't drink how about dinner?" she asked

Dinner? Yes, cause I am sure she does just dinner. I know the only thing she eats when it comes to being with a woman. Eww, why am I even thinking about her doing that at all? I pushed him away from me, going to walk by her to get into my car.

She stopped me before I had a chance.

"I will make you a deal you go out for dinner with me and if you don't fall for my charm and smooth-talking by the end of the night I will let you be." She said

As much as I wish that would be true I had a feeling she was lying.

Sh seemed the type of guy to me that would lie to get what she wanted just cause she can.

I am sure plenty of women fall for it. I I would probably fall for it if she tried hard enough, something I cannot let her see.

She was standing there,
waiting patiently for my answer.

"Somehow I do not believe that. I know your type. I have heard all about you. You are the type that lies to get what you want." I said

She never denied,
telling me everything I needed to know about her.

I shook my head at her and rolled my eyes.

She shrugged, not bothered with the look of disgust that was probably on my face right now.

"Come on SuA, you were with the same guy for six years and now you should enjoy being single. Live a little have fun and get around a little. And I am the perfect person to help you with all that." She said confidently.

Maybe she was right...
maybe should have a little fun.
Enjoy the single life and get more experience because I have only ever been with my ex and one other guy before him.

A guy was in a relationship with before my ex that I just broke up with.

But sure as hell I was not gonna do that with a person like her. I wanna have fun not get used as a fuckk buddy.

I have more respect for myself than that.

"Trust me if I wanna have some fun it will not be with you." I laughed

She moved into me, trapping me between my car door.
This is getting too familiar,
me getting trapped between her body and something else.

She stood only inches away from me, running her fingers over my neck and shoulders.

I closed my eyes over, biting on my lower lip blocking a moan from falling from them.

"And how not? You wanna have some fun with no strings attached. I am the best type of person for you to have fun with. You wouldn't need to worry about me falling for you or you falling for me. It is a win win. I get what I want... and that's you. And you get to have hot amazing unattached sex." She said her lips brushing mine.

I shivered, feeling my lip quiver slightly. A soft moan eventually escaping from my lips.

She slowly slid her hand down in my arm, down to my sides before gripping my hips tightly in her hands, pulling my body against hers.

A whine slipping from my lips as she did.

"Come on SuA, live a little." She said, drawing circles on my hips with her fingers And with that something changed in me.

A wave of desire swept through me with the way her eyes were staring into mine.

The way her touch felt against me.
I did something I knew I would regret.

I placed my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her lips towards mine.

Siyeon is not protesting against it.
Our lips met in a passionate kiss.
She wrapped her arm around my body, holding me tightly against her.

I tugged at her hair,
forcing my tongue into her mouth.
She did not refuse me and our tongues were soon dancing together.

She pushed my back hard against my car, her body pressing into mine.

The kiss we were sharing was hot, lustful and full of sexual tension.

I could feel the hard-on in jeans pressing straight against my core...
my core that was beginning to throb with the intimacy.

It has been a few months and even more than that.
All I was getting was more of wham bam thank you, mam, from my ex...no passion...no pleasure...no love, just emotionless sex so right now there was desire burning through me, in a way I do not think I have ever felt.

She and I hesitantly pull apart,
both needing to catch our breaths after what had just gone down.

I opened my eyes, looking at her to find her staring straight back at me.

A lustful look in her eyes and a smirk on her swollen lips that smirk making me snap back into reality.

"What the fuckk am I doing?" I said quickly pushing her away from me

"What you really want to. Now come on, at least let me take you for a drink or dinner? We can continued this somewhere a little more private." She said

"Go fuckk yourself." I said, patting her cheek before climbing into my car.

I giggled as I started my car and drove away from her, making her want more...

making her want me.

I had a feeling I would be hearing for her soon.