Making plan

SuA's POV

I was heading into the bar where me and my girls...Handong and Yoohyeon were meeting Siyeon and her friends. I was not going to see her. I was going to let loose and get her back for what she did to me at the work event. Yeah, yeah sounds childish but it is about time someone gives her the taste of her own medicine.

That plan gets put into action with a little help from my two best friends. I had my sexiest little black dress on that I owned with my silver killer heels.

"Ready?" Yoohyeon smirked

"Yup. Revenge is a bitch." I giggled

If it would work or not that is a different story cause we know she is not short of offers from women.

I looked around, seeing Siyeon with three sitting at a table, drinking and laughing. I was half expecting them to be surrounded by sluts,
I was surprised to see them alone.
The three of us headed over.

"Hey," I said Siyeon's eyes soon looking up.

As soon as her eyes fell on me her tongue automatically ran along her bottom. Her eyes going wide and dark. Her hands gripping onto the seat she was currently sitting on.

The friends she was sitting with soon eyeing the three of us up. I wonder if her friends were the same as her. I am sure we will find out as the night goes on.

"Hey." Siyeon finally said standing up from her seat coming over to me, reaching in and kissing my cheek.

What the fuckk? A kiss on the cheek? What is she up to? It doesn't seem the kiss cheeking type if you ask me.
She pulled away, smiling at me and I smiled back at her.

"Let me introduce you, ladies." She smiled

"Guys this is SuA, Yoohyeon and Handong...girls Viini, JiU and Dami. Ladies JiU and Dami are single. Viini is married with kids, just to get you all updated in case you all what a little fun." she smirked.

Married? Wow! Never thought she would have married friends cause surely if she is married she does not agree with the way Siyeon goes on what with women. Or maybe he's a married man that cheats, that wouldn't surprise me, to be honest.

The three of us said our hellos, Yoohyeon and Handong taking a seat between the others, leaving Siyeon and I standing there. She stepped into me, placing a hand on my hip and reached into my ear.

"Damn baby could that dress get anymore tighter...anymore sexier?" she hissed

"Probably," I said removing her hands from my hip, stepping away from her and sitting down at the table.

She let out a soft chuckle, sensing I was still a little pissed at her.

"Can I get you all a drink ladies?" she said flashing hsr charming smile at us all

"Yes please, white wine," I said, my friends, wanting the same.

She headed off to the bar, my friends preoccupied with Siyeion's friends. Well except Viini, he was shaking his head and laughing, clearly used to their behaviour.

"You alright there Viini?" I asked

"Yeah fine. I don't know how they can keep doing the same things day in day out. They should be trying to settle down. The way they use women...the way women use them, it is ridiculous in my opinion so make sure you don't let Siyeon mess you around SuA." he said.

Maybe he wasn't like his friends, after all. He seemed a nice guy. A respectful one.

"They will settle down when they are ready I guess. I don't get it either I am not usually one for this kind of thing until Siyeon to be honest. Before, I was the same for six years until my ex cheated, lied and broke my heart. Trust me I do not plan on letting her mess with me. I can handle myself and am not as weak to her as those other women." I said.