Flirt mode

SuA's POV

We had finished our second bottle of wine when I had went into a serious flirt mode.

I can't deny I was enjoying her company...
enjoying her attention.

She was no longer sitting across from me, instead she was now sitting next to me,

her hand on my thigh.

"I can see how the woman fall for you or should I say drop their panties for you?" I giggled biting my lip

"You can uh?" She smirked

I probably shouldn't be saying this,
her ego does not need a boost.

"Yes. The eyes...the smile...the charm...the fancy things. I get that. One thing you need to know though I am not as easily impressed with fancy things." I said.

"Yes, I get that ." She laughed

"Well I better just be extra charming then uh?" She added smirking

"Good luck with that,"I said smugly finished off the last of the wine in the bottle.

The place was shutting soon which was probably a good thing cause I don't think drinking anymore would be a good idea.

My flirting was going towards out of control which means I am closer to grabbing her and kissing her roughly.

That is not what I wanted to do...
well sort of anyway.

"You're in a rush to get home?" she asked shyly

"Um...that depends on what you had in mind?"I asked turning to face her

"I have two options...one we can go to mine and have a drink there or two we can go to my club have a drink and a dance?" she asked

I let myself think over her two options, deciding the second was better cause least we wouldn't be alone then, there would be people around.

''I think option two cause there is no way I am going to your house to be alone with you."I giggled

Siyeon reached over to my ear,
her hand rubbing at my thigh,

"Why? Don't you trust yourself being alone with me?" she growled in my ear

Yup, that was pretty much it.
If I drink more and I cling with her then I will end up in her bed.
I know I will and then when the morning comes I will be pissed at myself for having sex with her.

"Quite frankly yes that is why. And I have told you I am not gonna have sex with you." I laughed.

"You are no fun, are you? You say no sex, what about a kiss am I allowed to do that?" She said while her warm breath tickling the skin just below my ear, making me shiver.

"There is a possibility but we will see how the rest of night goes won't we?" I smirked

She pulled away from my ear, rolling her eyes slightly eventually nodding in agreement with me.

Siyeon finished her drink before getting to her feet, heading over the bar to pay, letting me get organized.

Once she arrived back she reached her hand out for me to take.

"Come on then gorgeous. I am eager to get your body close to mine again on the dance floor." She said

I ignored her remark, grabbing her hand and getting to my feet.

She led us out the bar, arm around my waist and went in search for a cab to take us to the club.

I suggested walking cause it really wasn't that far but she said she is too lazy to walk.

As soon the fresh air hit me the effects of the alcohol hit me even more.
I am drunk than I first realized...oh well.

We eventually got a cab, heading to the club.

"Drink or dance first?" she asked

"Drink,"I said as we walked right in obviously since she owns the place.

The place was full which never surprised me. She grabbed my hand in her leading us through the crowds to get to the bar.

"Hey ma'am what can I get you?" the pretty brunette behind the bar smiled at her as we approached.

"Can I get a bottle of vodka, please? have mixers in my office?" she smiled

Office? We are going to her office for a drink?

She said the club, not her office in the club.

I choose the club so I would not be alone with her.

"Your office? You said the club for a drink?"I said looking at her

"More private that way." She said with a wink.

I placed my hand on my hip, glaring at her.

In response, she laughed grabbing my arm and led me towards her office.

I decided to go with it, no point in arguing with her cause I would give into her eventually.

She led us into the office, sending the assistant manager that was in the office out.

She left without argument.
It was not like a normal office. It was huge and decorated very fancy...looked more like a living lounge than an office, I was impressed.

"Very nice."I smiled as I looked around

''I designed it myself. I never wanted it to feel like o workplace cause I would get bored with it." she shrugged.

"You have good taste, I will give you that. Wanna design my apartment for me?" I said, giggling at the last part.

She stepped closer into me,
her hand gripping my hip and pulling me against her chest.

A whimper falling from my lips.  I looked up at her, her eyes burning into mine and I swear It felt like all the air gave away from my lungs.

She reached her hand,
stroking my hair, a seductive look on her eyes as she did.

Oh God HELP ME! I am weakening to her more with every second.

"Of course I have good taste I am interested in you." She said huskily to me

I went to say something back, but nothing came out. Instead, a throaty growl escaped from my lips. I can't deny it she is smooth I don't usually fall for smooth but with her it seemed different.

No matter how much of jackass I know she is...
the way she uses woman...
the way she lies to get what she wants, none of that was seems to matter.

For the first time in a long time, I was thinking with my vagina rather than my head.

She probably has that effect on most of the woman she comes across.

As I was getting lost in my thoughts she seemed to be inching closer to me.

Her warm breath feathering my lips.
I licked my lips, my eyes met with her and her hands roamed free over my hips, stomach, back and taking her resting place on my ass.

She grabbed it and pressed me against her

Her hard-on pressing between my legs, making a throbbing start right in my core

"Siyeon, what...what are you doing?" I muttered out

"Proving you that you want me just as much as I want you. If you never then you would have pulled away already, you would have already left." She growled at me.

I nodded agreeing with her.
She was right if I was not gonna let anything happen between us I would have left.

The words of my friends said to me repeated in my head.
"It's only sex."
"Use her the same way she uses woman."

And with those thoughts, I decided to fuckk it!!!!! I  am gonna go for it.

I closed the office door behind us, locking it before pushing Siyeon down on the sofa in her office and climbing onto her lap.

I deserve some fun after the crap I have been through the last few months.