Getting what i want... again

Siyeon's POV

Everyone was having a good night clubbing, well everyone except me. I was pissed off and frustrated as I watched SuA on the dancefloor with some random guy. Hishands all over her body and hers over his. She was dancing all upon him. The two of them flirting as they did,

SuA looking over at me every now and then, smirking. She was doing it on purpose. She was trying to make me jealous, get me back for last night and I am not gonna lie, it was working. I was jealous. I don't do jealously, well until her apparently.
I think it was to do with the two of us have incredible sex.

I don't want that to stop which means I need to keep her away from other guys and them away from her. I had to find a way to get that guy away from her.

"Siyeon you look pissed, everything alright?" JiU asked I nodded in the direction of SuA, JiU picked up on what was wrong with me.

"Jealous?" she smirked

"fuckk up." I hissed at her causing her to laugh

I came up with a plan to keep her away from him. I looked around looking for a woman who looks like she would be up for some fun. I spotted a blonde standing at the bar with a couple of friends. I made my way over to her, standing in front of her.

"Hey, handsome." She winked at me

"Hey. I need a favour from you." I said

"Straight to it." she smirked, stepping into me. Maybe I should have started the conversation of a different way cause I am not looking to hock up with her, well not yet anyway see how the nights ends with SuA.

"Not that kind of favour, well not yet anyway. How would you like to make $200? And get my phone number for a later date?" I said flashing my charming smile at her She looked at me, seeming intrigued with what I was saying.

She nodded her head and I went ahead with telling her my plan.

"See her?" I said pointing to SuA who was grinding her ass all up on that jackass, she nodded.

"I need you to go over, pretend to be that guys girlfriend so you can get him away from her?" I said.

I was not sure if she would agree to the plan or not, I am some stranger after all asking her this.

"Why so adamant to get him away from her?" she asked

"Cause don't like sharing. You up for it?" I asked

She nodded, in one condition I gave her my number first and take her for a drink sometime. I agreed to these terms. I knew as soon as SuA thought the guy had a girlfriend she would be quick to get away from him and straight back to me.

Yes, it may seem a little over the top but as I mentioned do not like sharing.

She made her way through the crowds, heading for the dancefloor and straight to them. I watched as she got all in his face. The guy standing there staring at her, wondering what the hell was going on.

Soon enough SuA pushed him away, heading straight back to our table.
I smirked to myself, well that worked just like thought...bonus.

I grabbed a round of drinks, heading back over to the table. She was ranting at her friends about the guy that has a "girlfriend".

I had to stop myself from laughing.

"You alright SuA?"I asked

"No. Why are all you lying, cheating fucks?" she snapped.

"What happened?" I asked pretending to be interested when I really was not.

"Nothing, forget it I don't wanna talk about it." she huffed

I handed her a drink which was soon all gone. I think she was pissed off. At least it was not at me. It was at him instead that has to be an improvement.

I decided not to bring it up again before she turned her anger back to me. That we could not have or my plan would have been pointless. JiU came up beside me, reaching into my ear.

"You set that up didn't you?" she whispered in my ear I turned to her, the look on my face telling her that was very true.

She chuckled, shaking her head at me and patted my back.
"Nicely done." she said

I headed over, sitting down next to SuA. I wanted to place my hand on her bare thigh, let my fingers trail her skin that would end with her slapping me one.

Instead, I went with putting my arm around her shoulders, resting it on the back of the chair. She turned around to looking at me, instead of her glare she has been sending me recently there was a small smile on her lips instead. I returned it wanting to keep the peace between us at least for tonight.

"Will you dance with me?" I asked giving her my sweetest smile

She wriggled her nose, tapping her finger against her chin, making me wait for her answer. She eventually giggled and nodded. I stood, extending my hand out to her and she took it. I held onto her hand, leading her through the crowds until we reached the dancefloor. I turned to face her, pulling her into me, placing my hands on her hips and hers went around my neck. I got our bodies as close as I could and started moving against her.

She moaned, soon moving her body with mine. It would seem like we have chemistry in more ways than sexual. Our bodies seemed to move perfectly together. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her moving against me. I swung her around, bringing her back against my front, her ass right at my crotch. The feeling of my growing hard on pushing into her ass. She reached up, wrapping her arms around my neck and started grinding her ass into me.

I gripped her hips tightly and she was soon rolling her hips with mine. I could feel a heat between us rising, our bodies going in perfect sync with the music...with each other's.

I could feel her body weaken more with the longer we moved together. She was as turned on as I was.

Her next move took me by surprise, a good surprise. She reached up, pressing her lips against mine, kissing me hard. That one kiss telling me how much I was getting to her. I kissed her back, letting my hands run all over her body, her body reacting to my every touch.

She ran her hands over my neck, down my chest as we kissed, turning around to getting better access to my lips. I wrapped my fingers roughly in her hair, kissing her harder.
I needed to get her out of here before I end up taking her right here and now.

"Wanna get out of here?" I mumbled against her lips

"I am still mad at you." She giggled

"You got your revenge. I know that is why you were all up on that guy. I think we can call it quit and go fuckk it out." I growled I was not sure if she would agree with my suggestion or walk away.

"Ahh fuckk it! Let's go." She smirked She never had to ask me twice.

I was quick to pull her away from the dancefloor, back to the table to get our things and get out of the club as quick as we could. I would make it up to her after what I pulled last night on her.

I am sure I will get her to forgive me in no time, sure a few orgasms will sort that out. I couldn't wait to get all of her tonight again.