Burning desire

Siyeon's POV

I had been run off most of the day covering for my dad. It has been non-stop, I barely had a chance to get a coffee but it was late afternoon and things had quietened down giving me sometime to myself.

I grabbed my phone seeing if SuA was free I have not had a chance to see her today either.

Siyeon: Hey gorgeous, can I steal you for a coffee and lunch? I have been run off my feet all day, I need a breather

I was not sure if she would reply, depends how busy she was really. I found myself staring at my phone, tapping the table impatiently hoping she would reply. Since when did I become that guy? My phone soon beeped, making me smile.

SuA: Hey handsome, yes I have an hour I haven't had my lunch break yet, give me twenty minutes to finish up OK?

Siyeon: Looking forward to it I will go out and grab us food and coffee meet you in my office. What do you want fancy?

SuA: Surprise me lol, you know what I like by now. See you in a bit

Siyeon: OK will do. I grabbed my wallet, heading down the street to grab us both some lunch and coffee.

"Hey handsome, you never call me back." The girl behind the counter said after placed my order.

I honestly can't remember her name. We hooked up a few weeks ago I said I would call her but clearly never. How did I forget that she worked here? I should have gone somewhere else. Too late now.

"Hey, sorry about that sort of met someone so been hooking up with anyone else." I said

That was partly true. SuA and I technically never decided to try dating until last night which meant I probably could have called her but she doesn't need to know that.

"Oh...Ok, get that." She said

I am glad she was nice about it and not one of those crazy-ass girls that lost their mind at me cause I met someone else.

She made my order up and I paid her, giving her a generous tip for not calling her. She seemed to appreciate it I grabbed the things, heading back to work. When I arrived in my office SuA was already there, sitting in my office chair, and her feet on my desk.

"Hey, handsome." She smirked

"Hey, gorgeous. Did you miss me?" I said winking at her She stood from the desk, slowly making her way over to me. As soon as she was in front of me, she grabbed my suit jacket, pulling me into her and kissing me.

I guess that answered my question? I smiled against her lips, making her do the same? She pulled away too quickly.

"Hey, I was not done," I said pouting at her.

"And I am hungry so I need food." She giggled, pecking my lips again before grabbing the bag of food from me, sitting back down on my office chair. I chuckled, following her and sitting on the edge of my desk since she stole my seat.

She grabbed her food from the bag. We got the same so doesn't matter what she took, handing the bag back to me. A comfortable silence fell between us as we ate. Her lips distracting me as she licked them after every bite, I think she was doing it on purpose.

"Would you stop teasing me?"
I groaned.

"Hmm? I am not I'm eating my food. You are the one that has a dirty mind." She laughed She loves my dirty mind, plus her mind is as dirty as mine...sometimes even worst

I sat the remaining of my food down on my desk, pulling myself to my feet and made my way over to her I pushed her legs apart with my knees, standing between them, leaning down with my hands on her thighs,

"Can I help you?" she smirked

"Yes, I want a kiss since you pulled away too quickly. You had your food now, no excuse." I said

"What makes you think that I want to kiss you again?" she said baiting me.

"You always wanna kiss me. You want me every second of the day and night baby, don't try to deny it...don't fight it. You are addicted to me." I said confidently, my fingertips slowly tracing up and down her thighs.

I watch her as her breathing becomes heavier. Her body reacting under my touch. She was not denying what I was saying. She looked up at me through her now dark eyes, licking her lips

I reached in crashing my lips against hers, kissing her roughly and forcing my tongue into her mouth. She never seemed to mind. She reached her hand between our bodies undoing the buttons of my jacket, pushing it off my shoulders.

I grabbed her hips, pulling her to her feet, turning her around and sitting her on the desk I pulled her legs around my body, pushing myself between her legs, the both of us moaning loudly.

We got into a very heated make-out session right there on the desk I let my hands trail all over her body...her doing the same to me I was getting right into it, ready to continue this until we were fucking on the desk but she pulled away.

"As horny as fuckk you are making me right now we can't, not in here. It would feel so wrong." She said breathlessly.

She has a point I don't think fuckking on my dad's work desk would be the best idea. It would be disrespectful no matter how much want her right now.

"I know you are right, but what I am gonna do with this?" I said pressing my hard on against her.

"I am sure you will think of something. Trust me I am feeling the exact same, mine just ain't as obvious to notice." She giggled

"We can always sneak away for an hour?" I smirked,

"There is a hotel just down the street." I added

"Yes let's do that, right now before I do end up letting you take me on this desk." She purred

I am sure we could both sneak away for an hour before anyone notices. I don't think I could wait until we are finished for the day to fuck her.
It would be driving me crazy before the end of the day.

SuA and I moved away from the desk, grabbing our things and rushing out of the building, heading to the hotel down the street.

"Hi, we need a room. Only for a couple of hours please?" I said to the receptionist She looked through her computer, finding us a room.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the elevator. As soon as the doors closed I grabbed her, kissing her hard, letting my hands roam all over her body. I was not caring about the cameras that were probably watching us. I was giving her a taste of what was to come as soon as I had her alone in the room.

"Shit! I am so fuckking horny and wet right now for you Siyeon." She moaned.

fuckk! I need her right now, wishing this elevator would hurry up.

As soon as the doors opened she grabbed me, dragging me towards our room, letting us in. I couldn't wait to fuckk her for the next hour.

She was all mine and I wanna make sure it stays that way.