Breakfast playing

SuA's POV

I woke up every part of my body aching. I felt shattered even though I have slept for at least eight hours. I went to move, my mouth was dry from the drink last night but I couldn't cause Siyeon has me tightly wrapped in her and the covers.

Last night, well that was something else. I think without us even realizing it we were having makeup sex...hot, angry, makeup sex hence why I am this tired and sore.

"SuA where are you going?" she groaned tightening her grip on me.

"I need a drink." I giggled

"Fine but you better come straight back." She said, "I was enjoying cuddling with you." She added letting me go.

She was enjoying cuddling?
I never thought she was one for cuddling somehow. I don't know maybe cause she is tired and hungover she is feeling vulnerable, wanting me to be her comfort for the day. I will go with it, just for today.

"I will be right back, you want anything?" I asked

"Water please." She said

Why am I the one fetching the drinks? This is hee house, not mine. At least
I know where the kitchen is I pulled myself out of her bed, still completely naked.

As soon I stood she reached in giving my ass a slap. I giggled and let out a groan.

"Baby you put it in front me, what did you expect me to do?" she chuckled

I shook my head, laughing before walking away. I made my way out of the bedroom towards the kitchen. I was not caring that I was naked. It isn't like anyone is here to see me, is it?

I grabbed two bottles of water from her over-sized fridge/freezer.
Who needs one this size seriously? She has too much money, more money than sense it would seem.

I headed back through, Siyeon sitting on the bed stretching, giving me a great view of her also naked body.
I licked my lips, watching her for a moment before climbing back into her bed and passing her a bottle of water.

"Thank You." She smiled opening it, drinking half the bottle in one gulp,
I think she is dehydrated from the alcohol last night..

We had drunk a bit when we were out then when we came back here in between our sex session we drank two bottles of wine, explaining the headache I have this morning.

" I will never drink again," she said rubbing her temples

"Yes, I think we had a little too much." I giggled

"Yes, I would agree. Wanna go grab breakfast. I am in need of a very large...very greasy fry up." She laughed

"What do you want me to go for breakfast in my dress and heels from last night with no panties since you ripped another pair of them?" I laughed.

"That is very true. You love when I rip your panties off with my teeth baby." She smirked winking at me,

I nodded, agreeing with her cause I do. There is something sexy and naughty about it.

"I knew it. Well how about I go out to get breakfast and coffee, bring it back here and we can have it in bed? Try recover from these hangovers?" she laughed

"Yes, I like that plan better. I will have waffles please with some bacon and a large black coffee." I said smiling widely

"If you can find my bag I will give you the money." I added.

"Don't worry about it, it is on me." She smiled,

I nodded smiling thankfully at her.
She pulled herself out of bed, giving me a great view of her very sexy, firm ass, She has such a good ass on her, I loved grabbing it when we were having sex.

"Though there is a catch...actually two for me buying you breakfast." She said with a devilish look on her face

I looked at her curling my brow and waiting for an answer.

"First catch...You join me in the shower after breakfast?" she said,

I nodded agreeing to it

"And the second catch, you stay here and hang out with me all day?" she added.

"I can do both but only if you hurry up with breakfast cause I am so hungry." I laughed rubbing my belly that was talking to me.

She agreed to that.
She headed into the bathroom to brush her teeth before coming back through going to give me a kiss on the lips. I was quick to pull away,

"Morning breath on my end. It is bad enough on her own, never mind when booze has been drunk the night before." I laughed.

She nodded, kissing my cheek instead which took my back a little, making me smile though. She told me there was a spare toothbrush in the bathroom to use. I could have gone with her to get breakfast cause my clothes for the other day are still here but to be honest I really couldn't be bothered.

I pulled myself out of bed, heading to the bathroom to give my teeth a brush, I use some mouthwash before climbing back into her bed.
I grabbed my phone to see what was happening. I had a text from Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon: Hey babe, how was your night? Did you forgive her? Lol

SuA: Hey, it was incredible as always, Siyeon knows what she is doing and yes I did eventually haha. Still here, she is away getting us breakfast and wants me to spend the day here with her

Yoohyeon: Oh I bet she does, Breakfast and hanging out? Who knew she would do that? Maybe she has a soft spot for you and who can blame her?

SuA: I know right? I was thinking the same thing, to be honest haha. I don't know but at least it will pass the day

Yoohyeon: Don't act like you don't love the idea of spending the full day in her bed hehe

SuA: I will happily spend the day in her bed haha

Yoohyeon: I bet you would. Well, gotta go, talk to you later. Love you

SuA: Talk to you later babe, love you too

I snuggled back into her bed, making myself comfortable. Maybe have a power nap while she is away grabbing breakfast for us. I closed my eyes trying to fall back over, finding that I couldn't get back to sleep boohoo. I could be doing with it.

I decided I would go a walk around her place, enjoy the view for her windows, occupying myself until she got back. I found one of her shirts, pulling it over my body as I took a walk around. I snapped a selfie of myself in it, deciding to send it to her.

SuA: Do I suit it?

It only took her a moment to text me.

Siyeon: Mmm yes you do, you look good in my shirt I can take it off when I get back?

SuA: We will see, I need to eat first to get some energy back

Siyeon: You and me both gorgeous. I will be back soon, you needing anything while I am out? Maybe some new panties since I keep destroying them? Lol

SuA: See you soon. Nah waste of money I might stop wearing them, safe myself some money since you keep ripping them haha

Siyeon: Or that, I am down for that. Stop distracting me I am trying order breakfast

I decided to let her be after that, not wanting to wait too long for my breakfast. I don't know what was going on with us this morning, we are being very playful and flirty. Maybe instead of wondering, I should enjoy it cause it probably will not last.