Flowers and weekend plans

SuA's POV

The weeks have been passing by.
Siyeon and I continuing to spend a lot of time together. We have fallen into a routine of hanging out, going on dates, still having amazing sex and spending our nights at each other's places.

It was like we had fallen into a relationship without us noticing. Nothing has been mention, we both seemed to be just going with it. It was strange but it was working.

As I thought about it on my lunch break my phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone, smiling when I see it is Siyeon. Her photo on my phone coming up where she was being a complete dork, it was very cute though I was still trying to get over how sweet she actually is she is not the way she likes to make people think about her. She is a big softie really, well when it comes to me she is.

"Good afternoon handsome,"
I answered the phone happily

"Good afternoon beautiful. miss me?" she chuckled

"Not one bit." I giggled

"Yeah, yeah if you say so." She laughed

"I am missing you." She added I felt the smile on my lips grow when she said that to me. As I said she is a big softie when it comes to me.

"Maybe I miss you a little." I said,

"What are you doing anyway?"I asked

She does this she calls me on my lunch break, not for any particular reason only cause she wants cause she wants to talk to me I never minded. I liked our afternoon conversations. They were random, I think that was why I enjoyed them. She calls just because, It was the same at night if we were not staying with each other he calls me at bed time and we speak until I fall asleep or until she does.
I know it sounds soppy, that is OK though.

"I am booking us a weekend away."
She said happily

Did I hear her right? Did she just say she was booking us in a weekend away?

"You are?" I asked surprised

"I am. You, me and Palm Springs for the weekend. It will get us away from here and give us the chance to talk.* She said.

As soon as she said it I felt myself beginning to panic slightly.
When someone says that it does not end well, not usually anyway. Maybe she wanted to take me away somewhere nice to soften the blow when she tells me whatever is going on is done I fell silent on the phone.

"SuA don't start worrying I can hear it in your breathing. It is nothing bad I swear. I have booked us into Hotel Zoso Friday to Monday I have already spoken to my father, he said you can have the time off so you can't find a reason not to come." She said

I knew without even seeing her she would have that cocky smirk on her lips. She always does when she knows she is right I relaxed after she told me not to worry I could actually be doing with getting away. It has been too long and going with her will probably make it even better.

"Hello, SuA are you still with me? Do you not want to go away for the weekend with me?" she said, a sadness in her tone

"Yes, am still here. Of course I wanna go away for the weekend with you baby I was just thinking it has been too long since I had a break I am excited for it, I know you and I will have a good time." I said.

I hear her let out a loud sigh of relief, making me chuckle I don't know why she would think I would not want to go away with her. Maybe when we are away we can discuss what is going on between us for real, letting us both know exactly what is happening.

"I can't wait, baby I will let you get back to work I know your break is nearly over I will see you later." She said

"See you later handsome." I said before we hung up.

I smiled to myself as I hung up the phone. She is really a sweetheart, though I hope it isn't an act that is only gonna last so long until she gets bored cause we have become really close these last few weeks I think I would miss her crazy if I never had her around I couldn't deny that I was falling for her...fast and hard.

I was not sure if that was a good thing. A part of me still slightly scared in case she goes back to her old ways. I know I shouldn't be thinking that way but everything has happened quickly between us. The changes in her have been rapid maybe that is not such a bad thing but it is only naturally for me to worry slightly.

"SuA?" I heard a voice from my office door I looked up being met with the receptionist, a large bunch of mixed flowers in her hands.

"Well aren't you a lucky woman, they are beautiful." I smiled at her She laughed, coming over to my desk, sitting them down

"These are for you, not mine." she winked before leaving my office I grab the small card in amongst them, opening it

"You said no one has ever really bought you flowers I wanted to change That cause you deserve them. Love Siyeon ❤ P.S Bet you were not expecting these from me"

I felt my heart speed up in my chest, butterflies in my stomach I never thought she was sending flower she has a good taste they are beautiful I admired them, smelling them and they smelled as beautiful as they looked I grabbed my phone, opening a text message to her.

SuA: Thank You for the flowers, they are beautiful

Siyeon: You are very welcome, you deserve them for putting up with me. It turns out you bring my sappy, romantic side out

SuA: Well it was very sweet of you

Siyeon: I am glad you like them baby girl

SuA: I really do. I better get back to work, see you soon baby

Siyeon: Looking forward to it ♡

Could this day get any better?
I was eager for this day to be over.
I was eager to see her, thank her properly for the flowers, for booking us a weekend away.

I got back to work, hoping that would make the day pass quicker. I was excited for the weekend, time away just the two of us.