The world works in mysterious ways

SuA's POV

"Hey, baby where you at?" I called as I entered Siyeon's house

She never answered which I found strange I headed further into her house, looking around for her but she was nowhere in sight. All of a sudden I heard music playing.

"Siyeon?" I called out, still no answer.

I looked around, seeing a note on the table. My name on it and a rose next to it I headed over, grabbing it and opening it up.

Hey Beautiful, Meet me on the roof but first go into my bedroom I bought you something. Don't take too long now baby girl, Love Siyeon

I smiled as read it, she was too sweet. I made my way through to her bedroom, sitting on the bed there was a beautiful purple dress It was cute and casual, just my style. The man had good taste I stripped out of my work clothes, jumping in a five-minute shower, just enough to make sure I was clean I headed back to her bedroom, pulling on my sexiest underwear set I had at her place.

I pulled the dress on, going with a pair of flats, pulling my hair back in a high ponytail. It will dry naturally and go wavy I made my way out the apartment, up the stairwell that led to the roof. Se had brought me up here a couple of times, and the view was amazing. She has kept the door opened for me. As soon as stepped outside my breath hitched in my throat. She had a blanket set out, a picnic of all sorts of food laid out.

There were different colours of lights surrounding the roof and music playing softly in the background.
A bottle of wine in an ice bucket. She was dressed in jeans and a shirt, looking very beautifully handsome. She was lost in her own head, staring out in front of me.

I can't believe she done all this.
Yes, she has been romantic before, many of times but this was something else. It was beautiful I slowly made my way over to her, coming up behind her and I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, kissing the back of her neck.

"This is amazing baby I have never seen anything as beautiful." I said She turned around to face me, pulling me into her.

"You deserve it." she smiled, stroking my cheek, reaching in and placing a soft kiss onto my lips.

"This really is something else. Thank you." I gushed at her

"You are welcome, baby. You look really good in that dress." She smirked.

"What can I say I have a girlfriend that has a good taste,"I said with a wink

"You must do. Come on sit down, let's eat." She smiled I nodded, pulling away from her, heading over to sit on the blanket.

She soon following me.
She sat behind me and I rested in against her my back against her front, her arms falling over me, her lips kissing my bare shoulders and neck.

"Perfect," I whispered looking up at her.

She reached down, kissing my lips softly before she reached over the bottle of wine, pouring us both a glass and handing me one. We caught up with each other's days as we drank wine and ate delicious food I don't think I had ever such a perfect date...
a perfect Siyeon for that matter.

I turned around to face her, sitting between her legs I looked at her, not saying anything. She really was beautiful, every inch of her I reached in running my fingers over her cheek.

"SuA what you doing?" she breathed out

I never answered, instead I took the glass from her hand, sitting it down with own and climbed into her lap, pressing my lips into her I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck.