Handcuffs and control

Siyeon's POV

Handcuffed to my bed below her with her lips trailing down through my body?

I have never been so turned on.
I have never felt such a strong urge to want...of lust. She was so damn sexy I couldn't handle it. I wanted her to be my little sex kitten that I could play with any time I want. I let my eyes fall firmly on her as her warm, soft lips traced over my every muscle.

She looked up at me for a moment, licking her lips seductively. There was a naughtiness to her eyes. A fire that I have not seen in her. I think she was enjoying involving cuffs in sex for the first time. I cannot believe she has never used handcuffs.

She is turned on putting them on me? Wait until she is the one cuffed to my bed. She will not know what was hit on her. I was soon pulled out of my dirty thoughts when I feel her warm tongue swirl around the tip of my cockk. I grunted loudly as my hips jerked, the cuffs rattling against the bedposts as I tugged my hands.

She slowly inched me into her mouth...her tongue teasing me. I swollowed hard, amoan falling from my lips.

"SuA, please? Take me in your mouth?" I begged her

I was not usually the one begging.
The women I am with are usually the ones doing the begging.

"I thought I told you to stay quiet?" she said sternly as me as she took me out of her mouth.

Fuck! Forgot about that. She looked up at me, her eyes were dark. I nodded, my way of telling her I will stay quiet I thought she was messing with me when she said that, clearly not. This was gonna be harder than I thought.

I bit down on my lip...hard, probably making it bleed but it would be worth it. She eventually slid me into her mouth, every inch she could fit in until hit the back of her throat.

Oh fuckk, that feels good.

She trailed her nails roughly over my chest and stomach as she slowly slid me in and out of her mouth. She was mooning against me as she did, telling me she was enjoying it. It was so hard trying to keep myself quiet. Her moaning against me was sending pleasure through my entire body.

I was panting loudly, my body arching from the bed as she slid her warm, wet lips up and down to my cockk.

She pulled me all the way out of her mouth, using her tongue to run over my tip and all over my shaft. She was bringing me close to my edge quickly. She took me back into her mouth and got back to work. I couldn't hold back anymore. My words couldn't stay quiet anymore.

"YES!"I called out loudly, cumin hard shooting it straight down her throat.

She cleaned up every drop, continued to slide me in and out of her mouth as my orgasm took over until I reached my end.

This woman has a magic mouth and tongue. I have had a lot of women go down on me, many actually but that was something else. That is the best I had, maybe it was to do with me being cuffed as well.

She slid me out of her mouth, kissing her way back up my body until she was leaning over the top of me, licking her lips and smirking.

"I thought I told you to be quiet?" she stated.

"Trust me I tried but you are so good at that I couldn't help myself." I managed to say.

She never responded, instead she reached in crashing her lips against mine. She grind her wet pussy against my cock, I soon feeling It beginning to harden again. She kept doing it as we kissed.

She's forcing her tongue into my mouth as she rubbed her wet folds over me and I was soon ready to go again.

"Good boy." She purred against my lips

She sat up, grabbing a condom from my drawer, ripping it open before rolling it down on my now harden again cock. She grabbed my shaft in her hand, lifting her hips and lining me up with her entrance. She pushed down, taking me inside of her.

"Yes!" she moaned her head falling back as I filled her up

I moaned loudly feeling her wrapped around me. Thank God for feather-like condoms thin but still protect. I would rather not wear one at all but whatever she prefers.

She started riding me slowly. watched her hips push back and forth...her head back and her eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure.

"Do you like a woman on top Siyeon?" she moaned looking at me

I nodded, not sure if the staying quiet rule was still in play.

"I want an answer with words. You can talk now." She mooned

"Yes, I love it." I moaned loudly. She placed her hands on my stomach, moving back and forth, back and forth.

"Like this? Or do you like it faster Siyeon?" she purred

"Any way you want it baby. It still feels good." I moaned

She smirked going from back and forth to up and down...sliding me out of her before taking me back in.

Oh, fuckk that felt good.

I could see myself sliding in and out of her that turned me on even more. Her slow movements turned quickly, going fast and hard. She was bouncing up down on my cock, screaming and calling my name.

I started pushing my hips up from the bed, pushing deeper into her, pushing against her sweet spot.

"Yes...yes...yes, right there, Siyeon." She called out leaning back, resting her hands on my thighs.

I continued pushing my hips up to meet hers. The wet and heat radiating from her all around my cockk. She started going faster, her screams get louder. I have never been fucked so well. I was panting, grunting, moaning and calling her name below her.

I felt her walls beginning to clench around me, her breathing becoming sharper. Her body beginning to shake. She was close to her edge and I was too. We continued fucking the same way until,

"YES! SIYEON!" Her screams echoed through my bedroom as she came hard spilling herself around my cock, down her thighs and onto the bed.

She leant forward kissing me as she moved against me or should I say shake against me as her orgasm took over.

I soon followed cumin straight after her. My own orgasm tearing through me. She continued riding me until we both reached our ends. Her body falling flat against mine. She clung to me as we panted loudly, trying to catch our breaths.

"fuckk SuA who knew you had that kind of fire in you," I said

"It is new to me." she giggled in my ear

She sat up on my stomach, reaching for the key and undoing the cuffs, letting my hands-free. I rubbed them, both a little red but that is normal.

"How was your first time playing with cuffs?" I smirked

"It was fun...exciting." She smirked back

"Maybe next time I can use them on you?" I questioned hopefully

"Maybe." She giggled

She reached down, kissing me before she climbed off me. She sat on the edge of my bed, running her hands through her hair. She stood up, her legs shaking a little. I am glad I am not the only one who enjoyed it. I reached up, grabbing her hips from behind and pulling her back down on the bed.

"And where do you think you are going?" I said pushing her onto her back, climbing on top of her.

"We need to get ready for the event." She laughed

"We still have a couple of hours. I wanna spent them in my bed fucking you if that is alright?" I growled at her.

I watch her eyes turn dark and her cheeks flush red. She nodded her head, agreeing to what I was asking.

I was nowhere near done with her.

I am gonna enjoy my time in my bed with her while I can cause she will probably be playing games with me again soon, telling me it isn't gonna happen again. I would make her time here worth it that is one thing I do know.