Taking control back for a few days

SuA's POV

I had been doing a good job of holding my ground the last few days when it comes to Siyeon no matter how much she has been around.

Her saying she would leave me alone clearly not working. She had been at my office nearly every day and calling me every night. Though I did actually answer hee calls for a change which she seemed to appreciate.

But today I would be spending the afternoon and night with her since it was the event tonight. The plan was coffee, shopping and then to her place to get dinner and get ready I hope she knows that is all that will be happening at her place.

With my thoughts, my phone went with a text from her telling me she was outside for me. I grabbed my bag with my make up and everything in it I needed to take to Siyeon's with me tonight to get ready. I headed outside to her waiting car, climbing inside.

"Hey, sexy." She said as soon as I sat down

"Hi, hi" I said giving her a small smile

"Coffee first?" She suggested

"Sounds good." I smiled

Siyeon and I headed off into town for a coffee, deciding to stop by somewhere that was close to the shops rather than us having to travel too far, save some time.

We pulled up, heading inside and deciding to take out coffee since I had no clue what kind of dress I needed.
I was very fussy when it came to clothes which could take all day with me, hope she is a patient.

"Where to first?" I asked

"I need more details. How much you want to spend?" she asked

" I have a limit of $300 for a dress and shoes," I said I was not planning on spending a fortune for one night. I am not that kind of girl.

"OK, I know the perfect little place. It may cost a little more but if it does I can help out with that." She said

"No, you will not...not at all. I will find something in my price range, can maybe up it to $400 if I need to but I am not taking anything from you. That isn't how I work." I said sternly

I don't want her to think she can get me that way with her money that is one thing that has never been important to me. She never fought against me, the stern lock on my face telling her there was no way in changing my mind.

"Fine, fine I will not give you anything." She said

"Goo,"I said nodding my head

She and I headed down the street, her taking me into a dress shop, one I never even knew I was there. I am guessing this isn't the first time she has been here with someone. This surprised me since she doesn't seem the type to usually do things like this, then again I do not know much about her. It was a small shop but it was beautiful, full of so many different dresses, they all looked beautiful.

"Good afternoon Ms Lee, how can I help you today?" the elderly woman smiled at we walked

"Good afternoon Mrs Kang. We are looking for a dress for an event tonight...a business event that has to be elegant and classy." She smiled

"OK, come we have all the best ones in the back." She smiled

"Follow me." she added motioning us to follow her which we did

I had been looking for a dress for the last two hours. Too many beautiful dresses to choose from. Siyeon appeared in front of me with a dress, it was beautiful. It was red and black, knee-length and strapless. I was in awe of it, it was the perfect dress.